Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

'I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys', Baba Suwe Makes Shocking Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys', Baba Suwe Makes Shocking Confession (303 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys', Baba Suwe Makes Shocking Confession by akynkunmee: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Popular Comic Nollywood actor Babatunde Omidina has lent his voice to the ongoing Badoo tragedy in Ikorodu Lagos.

In this chat with Encomium, the actor said the activities of the ritualists have turned Ikorodu into a hot spot where vigilante groups embarrass visitors with barrage of questions especially at night.

Read more here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/i-am-very-scared-of-badoo-boys-baba.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm Very Scared Of Baddo , I Pray Never To Encounter Them In My Life - Baba Suwe / Wow: Davido Blocks Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet / Davido Narrowly Escaped Beatings In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.