Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment (54687 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by MrNollyzone: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Jigan Babaoja took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself presenting some money to Veteran Actor, Baba Suwe who need funds to go treat himself.

See caption and photo below....

He needs medical attention in the USA ! After my discussion with him he needs to renew his passport and want to go to the USA where he normally receive his treatment ! We are at JBO foundation and our supporter all around the world would do our little support to make sure baba suwe get back to his fit ! And thanks to all JBO supporters for your contributions from South Africa, Canada, America and all around the world that sent me on this journey to look out and ask him what he needs to be done ! I pray God almighty bless you all and to all ! Get well soon Baba suwe adimeru! @thetimibalogun @guze_image_concept and to all my crew I say thank you all for your kindness ! Let’s make Nigeria a better place ! With all these contributions now my one kobo no Dey inside but I gave up my time and my heart to make sure we put smile on his face !

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-jigan-babaoja-gives-sick-baba-suwe-money/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by holytribe(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eye service spotted undecided

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by itspzpics(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is so nice

Nigerian lady hits the pool in a well tied wrapper >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Realist5: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
50k with this eye service?

33 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by MYHUBBY: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked

how are the Almighty fallen? it's obvious he didn't save and invest

money said save me today and I'll save you tomorrow

Wishing him quick recovery

38 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by SOP11: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one bro...

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by osemoses1234(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
[img][/img]
holytribe:
how much you don send cho cho cho

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Chisaedhor: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
And he is posting that 10k online sad

4 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Waakanda: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
You try cool

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by kiddoiLL(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
these folks shouting ordinary 50k and he's snapping... nobody gives a fok if its 50k or 10k. they're raising money for someone's treatment, if 50k is ordinary then feel free to ask the man's account number and send him 50k without taking pictures, do so and nobody will beat u..if u can't just stay silent, hypocrites

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why take a pic and post online?

People no dey get sense.

I wish him a quick recovery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Babaflenjor: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by afuye(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
The support is actually from the foundation not him

6 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olachase(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
v
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by ipobarecriminals: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
sad it is well with baba suwe..He deserve the best from his colleagues.One of the best actor/comedian in those days

7 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by coolfredo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by ZoeyJ(f): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by alsudaes1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good one
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by kiddoiLL(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
holytribe:
Nigga Shut de fok up!! Eye service maybe, but the man needs the money, and getting it is important for his treatment...Contribute too if you can, if you can't biko keep quiet and don't judge

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by OmoManU: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
This life

Young men outtchea pls let's all strive to make plenty legit money for ourselves before old age

May God help you Baba Suwe

7 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Lifestone(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Somehow Nigeria.
This is a Legend rusting away at old age. Where are all the benefits of the proprietary rights on his works?
I keep saying a system that's not working will endanger everybody in it. This man, given the numbers of films he featured in and probably produced himself has no business been a candidate of donations.

18 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baba suwe don slim oo
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by alsudaes1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
iyke926:
Why take a pic and post online?

People no dey get sense.

I wish him a quick recovery.
At least to prove that he delivered it to him as sent by his (JBO) fans.

Note: He made it clear that the money is from JBO fans, he has no Kobo in it

13 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by abrahym(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Y'all jobless people saying he donated 10k or 50k to support this man. What have you done to save a soul..na come nairaland with 100 naira mb dey talk poo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Aakey247: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
A great actor, this is so pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by itiswellandwell: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice gesture. All these artists should stop broadcasting or snapping photos when they help their colleagues. It's not proper. That's why some don't speak up cos they prefer privacy in some stuffs. Quickest recovery baba suwe!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Aisha Abimbola's Burial In Canada (Photos, Video) / Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.