Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him (29234 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by imohchard(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Hjj
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by ufuosman(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
HBD SIR
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by tsmart360(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happy birthday sir. But wait oh. Will they still be bleeping?
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by WaleBinSanusi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
u sef fresh ooooo
folakemigeh:
Oh My GOD... Look at how he is so fresh even at 75? and also mummy Joke Silva looks good too

They surely must be living healthy

Happy birthday Sir.. May you live long in good health

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy role model
I nor understand you ooo,give me something my ask you weitin I wan ask na u dey do like this!
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by tuscani: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
This how a 75 year old should like, unlike Buhari that is 89 and claiming 76
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by supereagle(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
How old is Aunty Joke.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Safiaa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
I love their love.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by talk2saintify(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
planetx13:
This couple has shown that marriage can work irrespective of anything once there is love, patience, understanding and dedication..

Meanwhile.... country hard, make una laugh small

A teacher decided to teach her students
a very interesting topic: comparatives and
superlatives....
Eg: _Long longer longest
_Big bigger biggest
_Short shorter shortest
_Fast faster fastest.
So the next day, she came back with some
visitors to prove to them that her students were wonderful
pupils,,,, She started;
TEACHER : Now children recite what you just
learnt yesterday... Let's go this way...
TEACHER: Long
PUPILS: Long longer longest
TEACHER: Big
PUPILS: Big bigger biggest
TEACHER: Short
PUPILS : Short Shorter Shortest
TEACHER: Fast!
PUPILS: Fast Faster Fastest
TEACHER: (was grateful and shouted happily)
Good!
PUPILS: Good gooder goodest
TEACHER: STOP!!!
PUPILS: Stop stopper stoppest
TEACHER: (already abashed) ENOUGH!!!
PUPILS: Enough enougher enoughest
TEACHER: Chim o!
PUPILS: Chim o Chimooer chimooest
TEACHER : CHAI!!!!
PUPILS: Chai chaier chaiest
TEACHER: OLODO!!!
PUPILS: Olodo olodoer oloodoest � � � � � .
Teacher Fainted!!! Please don't laugh too much oo.

lol loler lolest cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Caseless: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
I just love this man.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
and they say buhari is how old?
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by tbliss22(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir!! Age in grace and wisdom and may the Good God preserve and mummy joke. I love this couple compared to all this yeyebrities breaking up here and there
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by shadrach77: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm not too sure his marriage to Joke is as solid as people think. Did anyone notice Joke's birthday wish wasnt romantic. It didn't sound as though she was addressing her hubby cry
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by kaymical(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:
But this man has always looked old ever since I knew him. Now that he's getting older, I can't even see the difference. Juju things... anyways happy birthday, Let me find this kind of long lasting love.
hmmmm....juju indeed, so ppl cfan not just be natural again
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by kaymical(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:
But this man has always looked old ever since I knew him. Now that he's getting older, I can't even see the difference. Juju things... anyways happy birthday, Let me find this kind of long lasting love.
hmmmm....juju indeed, so ppl can not just be natural again
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by kaymical(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
tsmart360:
Happy birthday sir. But wait oh. Will they still be bleeping?
bleeping as in?
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by kaymical(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
shadrach77:
I'm not too sure his marriage to Joke is as solid as people think. Did anyone notice Joke's birthday wish wasnt romantic. It didn't sound as though she was addressing her hubby cry
if not her husband maybe she might be addressing you sir
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
dumie:

Hi Mr paint

Where have u been?
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by StunnerG(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Cutezt post=58342531] One of the very few respectable couple in the industry, I used to hold omotola in the same regard until...

My wife do such in the name of acting? Oh lawd, are we lacking money or what?

make she just follow from there dey go her papa house [quote /]
Ode leleyi
They are celebrating someone's birthday you are here crying about omotola's scandal
This is what we face when you allow a child jump from pry4 to secondary school.
N:B if I wanted to argue I would have greeted Co debaters and panel of judges.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Kobicove(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
I didn't know this guy is up to 75! shocked

Congratulation!!!
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by dafil22(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
HBD Sir wishing u many blissful years ahead. u re an inspiration to many.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hbd sir.
One of my favorite nollywood actors.
A man so passionate, a gifted actor i must add.

I always cherish his spoken English, the way he speaks it is so soothing to the ears.
More grace Sir.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
kennygee:
They make Marriage look like Sugar, Spice and Everything nice.

Love is a commitment, not a feeling.
Exactly my disposition towards you
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by somehow: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
HBD to you but the age gap between you and your wife wide die.

That's 24 years difference.

Is this a forced marriage turned love or a family bonding marriage?

Was he married before or what? Trying to see the rational between both ages.

All in all, they are doing well together.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Cutezt(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=StunnerG post=58344449][/quote] seems like your sense is on leave, I understand, I won't give you the luxury of my time, run along doggie.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

Exactly my disposition towards you

You ehn.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by sshalom(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
75 happy cheers to an Icon!
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
shadrach77:

Monitoring spirit spotted...wetin b ur own? Bsides how can u judge their marraige based on what she posted? Aproko....bitterness is all over you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.