Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Save Your Life, Save Nigeria ; A Poignant Open Letter To President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Save Your Life, Save Nigeria ; A Poignant Open Letter To President Buhari (279 Views)

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Poignant Final Message Of Marvel Comics Creator Before Passing Away At 95 / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Life, Save Nigeria ; A Poignant Open Letter To President Buhari by Nwaforchigozie: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
I don’t really know what is happening in this country…. How can a president be out of his country for over 64 days, after spending about 50 days on his previous trip on the same issue?

Please Baba, save your life and save Nigeria. Presidency is not a do or die affair… if you can’t go on again, release us, and let Nigeria move forward.

Even in the army, if a solider goes down or gets missing in action, the war continues, same if a commander goes down or gets hurt, a new commander takes over. You are a soldier, so you should know better.

Don’t let them be playing game with your life… At this age, you need rest not stress!

Nigeria is sinking and we are tired of swimming with sharks, in the name of politicians and leaders, who don’t care about the masses. How can Nigeria be exporting yams, and our children are dying of hunger at IDPs camps…? Or should we talk of about security, roads, power or unemployment?

Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg for creating Jobs for millions of people around the world, as our Government continues to deceive themselves and their families. If not for Mark, wetin I for dey do now, with all my outstanding degrees?

Baba, please help us and help yourself too…We know you have good intentions, but…

I keep praying for you every day, because I know you are a good man deep inside, regardless of this Government. I wish you good health, long life and good rest! We will be happy to see you back in good health, but please let us go!

Written By Don Saint

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/07/11/save-your-life-save-nigeria-a-poignant-open-letter-to-president-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Makuo Mhabueze / A Boy Who Made Artiste At Glo Mega Music Tour Released A Song JEHNZ WILLIAMS / Actor Uche Maduagwu Replies Arewa Youths Calling For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.