Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) (32993 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by celebgistz: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Popular comedian IGoDye took to his Instagram page to write an open letter to the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, he is acting in his capacity as the ambassador of a movement called Make a Difference Against Corruption Today (MADACT). The MADACT ambassador took to posing some questions to the number one citizen of the country. These questions revolved around embezzlement, poor medical amenities, unemployment, hunger and so on.

In what was a constructive criticism, IGoDye hoped to prod the seat of the government in a societal redress that will be of benefit to the people of Nigeria.

See his full post below:

THERE IS HUNGER IN NIGERIA DON’T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU

Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari

As madact Ambassador on make A Difference Against Corruption Today, it has expanded my passion to speak.It saddens my heart that after 58 years all sectors of our social and economic lives has been plunged in failure. Over the years,millions of graduates continue to wade through trying times,while youths with creative artistry,artisans and our young women have been denied the true values of nationhood,self esteem has been destroyed,many weep and sleep on a daily basis without a meal

Sir,

The funds recovered from looters in the past fews years of your government is 739 billion Naira, Abacha recovered returned loot is 322,000,000 dollars equivalent of 112billion naira Totalling 851 billion naira. why was the Abacha returned loots shared? Who are the beneficiaries? Why wasn’t the returned and recovered loots used to finance some of the basic social problems like electricity, repairing our refineries and creating jobs for our youths, build a world class hospital that can reduce the travelling expenses of Nigerians travelling abroad for medical treatment?
Sir, if our hospitals were well equipped, you won’t be involved in foreign trips for medical check ups. When you eventual leave office, which hospital would be standard enough to offer you this services and to other Nigerians? Who are the looters that returned the said amount ? How come they are not facing criminal charges or being jailed? How come politicians alleged with 232 billion naira cases of corruption are working for your re-election?

Is it Only those that are with you, that are the presumed saints? Your Excellency, our budgets for the last 3 years of your government 2016 (6.07 trillion),2017 (7.298trillion, )2018 ( 9.12 trillion)

Total 22.488 trillion naira, yet we do not have access to ordinary clean water,with escalated hunger in the land. In 2015, Nigerian was ranked 3rd among the poorest nations index but today in 2018, Nigeria is now ranked number number 1 people living in poverty in world overtaking India.That is why Nigerians are complaining.

Many Nigerians have taken to commenting on IGoDye’s post. Some thanked him for the bold step he took, others urged him to do better and further make the voice of the people be heard.

source: https://celebgistz.com/comedian-i-go-dye-writes-an-open-letter-to-president-buhari/

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by celebgistz: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari can not read or write na sad

His aids will read a different story to him.

Buhari does not listen to anyone when his ears were still functioning how much more now

Get your PVC lets vote him out

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by annnikky(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Buari is too archaic and dull to rule Nigeria, his type is suppose to be resting and be playing with his grandchildren undecided Nigeria need an atikulated brain, vibrant brain and not a brain dead, old and analog brain undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Primusinterpares(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bold and fearless comedian...

I wish the president will read this by himself...

but no... his media femi will read it and and his mouth piece Lai will interpret it as a commendation from Nigerians ...

in 2019 let's get it right...

#no to APC
#no to buhari

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nice one.

Buhari must go is the answer

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by kidman96(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
I go die, PDP spent 16 years in power, looting and embezzling everything in sight. You were amongst those enjoying the I'll gotten money. You were getting constant shows and making millions but now those money are no longer flowing around so you decided to be an ambassador to your village people...

APC will rule Nigeria for another 16 years before we can judge them... So go back to your village.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Alzirida(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
cool
He is out of business to the extent tha he suddenly became mathematician

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Kenekingisback: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Great

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by iamJ(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
This illiterate must be very mad, let me educate his foolishness

Has he heard of recurrent expenditure? That 22 trillion, almost 15 went to salaries, pensions and gratuities, 5 went to settle old debts and only 2 was used for capital development, which power can you solve with it?

Obj used 16billion for power and nothing shaked, Nigerian power can't be solved by the government, it's private companies that can solve it but atiku Mikano and otedola deisel would rather die than allow total privatization of power in Nigeria

Access to basic drinking water? Thunder fire you, pure water of 10 naira that is everywhere, is what he is pretending is scarce cheesy let's say he means tap water, who depends on government for that anymore, most people have bore hole in their homes, nothing here is worth buhari's time

Oga I go die, stop seeking attention, very soon you will run for office, we know una way, atutupoyoyo like you

Collect L for you and your mumu fans

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by gurunlocker: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let me help you answer the Abacha part and the likely reply zombies are going to give.

They will tell you abacha loot (the one Mr integrity said he never looted) was used in paying 5k for "Poor Nigerians" monthly. grin grin

They only took pictures a couple of times to deceive the gullible. Money that will end up in rogues pocket, that's why most of the funds are still yet to be released.

The greatest scam in the history of Nigeria is electing APC into government.

37 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by eagleae7(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
This hate speach grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by slawomir: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kudos to I Go Dye for keeping it as fact-based as possible, free from undue "savagery"...

16 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
first of many.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Adegokenath(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ok
Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by DilyAtlantis: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good one. This is what we need for this country to move forward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
This administration is a failure when it comes to fighting corruption. it',s myopic view on issues and its anti-igbo stance.

Unfortunately Atiku administration is not going to be the answer either not when the likes like Obasnjo Banagida are voting for him. Dem be the same THEVIES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

*Pentium 1* is the first ever series of a computer processor - its very slow in loading, slow in assimilating and download. Infact they are slow in everything. Hence people that their brain fits those criteria are classified as having a pentium 1 brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Homeboiy: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thunder faya buhari

4 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by demsid(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin I go die oo

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
You are writing a letter to a person that doesn't know how to read. The fake kwaruption fighter.

10 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by KingAzari: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pure bullsh!t

Meanwhile, all you IPOB PDP... oya, come take Vaseline and mastturbate on this topic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by ambrosedmax(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
These and more are seriously annoying the presidency, you are just reminding him of 1983-85 when he was kicked out, and he may decide to sit tight and refuse another unceremonious booting out. You all think this is Jonathan that has the safety of Nigerians as his priority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Moonlight87: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Jidibia(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
celebgistz:
Popular comedian IGoDye took to his Instagram page to write an open letter to the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, he is acting in his capacity as the ambassador of a movement called Make a Difference Against Corruption Today (MADACT). The MADACT ambassador took to posing some questions to the number one citizen of the country. These questions revolved around embezzlement, poor medical amenities, unemployment, hunger and so on.

In what was a constructive criticism, IGoDye hoped to prod the seat of the government in a societal redress that will be of benefit to the people of Nigeria.

See his full post below:

THERE IS HUNGER IN NIGERIA DON’T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU

Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari

As madact Ambassador on make A Difference Against Corruption Today, it has expanded my passion to speak.It saddens my heart that after 58 years all sectors of our social and economic lives has been plunged in failure. Over the years,millions of graduates continue to wade through trying times,while youths with creative artistry,artisans and our young women have been denied the true values of nationhood,self esteem has been destroyed,many weep and sleep on a daily basis without a meal

Sir,

The funds recovered from looters in the past fews years of your government is 739 billion Naira, Abacha recovered returned loot is 322,000,000 dollars equivalent of 112billion naira Totalling 851 billion naira. why was the Abacha returned loots shared? Who are the beneficiaries? Why wasn’t the returned and recovered loots used to finance some of the basic social problems like electricity, repairing our refineries and creating jobs for our youths, build a world class hospital that can reduce the travelling expenses of Nigerians travelling abroad for medical treatment?
Sir, if our hospitals were well equipped, you won’t be involved in foreign trips for medical check ups. When you eventual leave office, which hospital would be standard enough to offer you this services and to other Nigerians? Who are the looters that returned the said amount ? How come they are not facing criminal charges or being jailed? How come politicians alleged with 232 billion naira cases of corruption are working for your re-election?

Is it Only those that are with you, that are the presumed saints? Your Excellency, our budgets for the last 3 years of your government 2016 (6.07 trillion),2017 (7.298trillion, )2018 ( 9.12 trillion)

Total 22.488 trillion naira, yet we do not have access to ordinary clean water,with escalated hunger in the land. In 2015, Nigerian was ranked 3rd among the poorest nations index but today in 2018, Nigeria is now ranked number number 1 people living in poverty in world overtaking India.That is why Nigerians are complaining.

Many Nigerians have taken to commenting on IGoDye’s post. Some thanked him for the bold step he took, others urged him to do better and further make the voice of the people be heard.

source: https://celebgistz.com/comedian-i-go-dye-writes-an-open-letter-to-president-buhari/
Koret bro

4 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Uglymind: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nonsense
It is not as if he's going to read that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) by Chi4sky(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
like for buhari
share for atiku

9 Likes 25 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos / Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.