Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On (2789 Views)

Pre-degree Entrace Exam Past Questions & Answers PDF / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / 5 Easy Ways To Get Admitted In 2017 Apart From JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
STUDY IN INDIA WITH ONLY WAEC NO ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION! GET ADMITTED IN ONE WEEK!

With only your WAEC O level you will secure admission before one week. Believe me! I’m studying there so are many Nigerians. It’s very easy. If you can afford the fees and have a complete WAEC result, then this opportunity is for you. You can get admission in any course of your choice.
There is no entrance examination. No stress in securing admission. No cultism. No strikes. Conducive environment. Better opportunity and exposure. Nigeria is having difficulty securing admission because the admission space cannot accommodate thousands that apply every year. But here there is enough space because of adequate facilities and equipment.

But how real is this information?
It looks like a scam. Too hard to believe. Well, it's real because I am a student already studying in India. I am not an admission agent. We the African students held a meeting to help our citizens to benefit from the Indian technology revolution. As we talk Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Tanzanians, South Sudans, Ugandans, Congo’s, Kenyan, etc are doing the same so you the applicants will not fall a victim of fraudulent admission agents. We discovered that there is little or no awareness on this opportunity. No seminars, no workshops, no NGO or media information regarding this opportunity. 70% of applicants will not believe the reality of this opportunity.

How do I prove my genuineness?

I will have a one on one video messages, that is video charts, inside the school, my resident, show you my school Id card, show you my passport with my student visa, my resident permit,etc and add you on Facebook for one on one communication. You are free to ask me any questions no matter how trivial.
You will never pay me any money. All you payments both registration, school fees, and others will be done after securing your visa, to the school and not me personally.

Why am I helping?
I was helped by a student studying here free of charge. In my own time I never in my entire life believed a student I haven’t seen physically, don’t know from Adam, not related to could help me secure admission, accommodation, and resident permit. Even up to the time I got my student visa I still doubted, I only believe it was real when I registered and began lectures. I am helping because so many brilliant students are being frustrated by Jamb and post-Ume while is so easy here and well-equipped and rewarding studying here. This is a way to give back. if no one helped me; I won’t have had the interest to help others freely. We must start by showing that not all Nigerians are bad.

What will be my own benefit?
I do not charge fees. I only appreciate whatever comes from your heart, out of appreciation when you have finally settled but it is not compulsory. Come here, study hard, get first-class and distinction, and develop Nigeria. Take advantage of India's IT-driven economy to develop relevant skills Nigerian universities can’t provide due to inadequate facilities. This is the motive.
This opportunity is only available for the first 20 students that are serious and ready to start lectures in this August. I will get you the provisional admission letter in less than one week. In less than two weeks you will be in India. NB provisional admission letter is free.

How does it work?
When you send your WAEC for eligibility, the school will check if you are qualified based on your WAEC grade. If you are qualified (eligible), they will issue provisional admission letter, with which you can now apply for a student visa at Indian high commission either in Lagos or Abuja depending where you did your international passport. Remember most Indian universities close admissions for the years on 31st August every year. The whole process will take less than a month and schools resume on August for first semester. If you are interested and can afford the fees but having problems associated with jamb and post UME. Contact me immediately. Better still go to any cybercafé with the WAEC copy, tell them to scan and send copy to tonytenic04@gmail.com. I will receive it immediately.

How can I help?
1. Secure admission for you if you WAEC is ok. I will send you the admission letter free of charge.
2. Get you cheap but decent accommodation .Those student who apply online pay as much as $5000 a year on accommodation. But I will assist you to get a very cheap but decent one.
3. Train you on how you can make money and support yourself financially. If you are of good behavior and ready to learn.
4. Help you secure a resident permit (stay Visa) that will enable to visit Nigeria or other countries regularly while studying.
5. Pick you up from airport to your accommodation immediately you arrive India. Guide on properly in India so that you will have any problems.
Reach me immediately on tonytenic04@gmail.com mobile number: +917357804963
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by spidermans: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please, like how much would I budget for a course like medicine (mbbs) annually in India and how what is the duration in years over there for medicine. Thanks.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
spidermans:
Please, like how much would I budget for a course like medicine (mbbs) annually in India and how what is the duration in years over there for medicine. Thanks.

Medicine MBBS is between 4 lakhs that (4 * 100000) rupees.....400000 rupees to 9lakhs (900000) rupees

is close to 400000*6.4= 2.560.000 to 5.760.000
depending on the school. This is what most private schools charge. Its cheaper in public schools but foreigners hardly get admitted due to admission policies.

the duration is 5 year. But the quality is same as America.They have the best equipment.

They accept only WAEC with superior grades for admission. But no entrance test.

Nigerians are studying in the best medical schools here and they are the best in class.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by KolaSteven(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sir, how much would I budget for a course like Computer Science? and what's the duration? thanks
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
KolaSteven:
Sir, how much would I budget for a course like Computer Science?
and what's the duration?
thanks

computer science is 3 years- Both BSC(hons) computer science, Bsc IT bachelor of science Information technology and BCA bachelor of computer application.

The truth is that any school without NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Commission) approval will not graduate any student and if they do, the certificate wont be recognized.NAAC is like our NUC in Nigeria.They can deny any university accreditation for a course no matter when it was established. That why we inside the country are guiding the intending students. There are many Nigerian student who got admission but couldn't graduate. Their schools were shut down and they are trapped here creating problems, engaging in kinds of crimes.no matter how beasutiful a university building is , please made sure someone inside that school or country guides you through.

The fees when i entered was $2000 yearly. That is $1000 every semester. but after accreditation, many schools were closed down because they couldn't upgrade their equipment and syllabus in accordance with Indian IT policy. Almost all the schools that made it ,have increased their fees for this new semester(2017/2018) to $4000 a year. Each semester $2000. but my university considered foreign students and allowed part payment.The new intake will pay $4000 per year.The advantage is that you can make real money if you are serious with software coding after your first year.They don't teach computer science or IT like Nigeria. They take practicals seriously and you must know lots of programing langauges like PYTHON,JAVA,SWIFT,PHP,C OBJECTIVES,C++, C, C#, algorithm etc. You must have arduino for robotics. Infact they are very good in all aspect of IT. They don't joke with practicals and equipment.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by spidermans: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
tonitenic:

Medicine MBBS is between 4 lakhs that (4 * 100000) rupees.....400000 rupees to 9lakhs (900000) rupees

is close to 400000*6.4= 2.560.000 to 5.760.000
depending on the school. This is what most private schools charge. Its cheaper in public schools but foreigners hardly get admitted due to admission policies.

the duration is 5 year. But the quality is same as America.They have the best equipment.

They accept only WAEC with superior grades for admission. But no entrance test.

Nigerians are studying in the best medical schools here and they are the best in class.
. Thanks for the prompt response ,but I must confess this is very expensive and out of reach of most common people here. It is cheaper in china though ,and even Philippines, I think.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2017
My intention here is to give out info to help guide students.My course is IT and the few period I have been here, I'm already fulfilled. IT is not literature.. Its practical. If you are serious and have passion for the course after one year you should create products and services to sell to make real money.If you are not serious, you will cope and paste and come back to look for job in Nigeria.

I am not boosting,I won't accept any job that will pay me less than N2m a month.

The initial period is challenging but if u are serious and not dubious, IT is the latest oil well.

I don't mean using knowledge to hack and do yahoo yahoo.I mean using ur knowledge to create wealth legitimately.

No wonder Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg left school. You will be in class creating things your so professors can't even imagine. Class room teaching is concepts and fundamental, real IT is in innovation.Creating things with codes and skills u have developed.

India is far better than most countries in IT.

If you need more information.let me know.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 2:34am On Jul 12, 2017
spidermans:
. Thanks for the prompt response ,but I must confess this is very expensive and out of reach of most common people here. It is cheaper in china though ,and even Philippines, I think.

Most of these fees are paid in instalment.I'm not doubting China and Phillipines cheaper fees.My intention here to to raise awareness on this opportunity. Many brilliant students are being frustrated in Nigeria.

90% of Nigerians who go abroad for medical, pharmaceuticals, IT etc come to India and not China or other countries. Every country has its strength and areas of comparative advantage.I had an opportunity to go to Germany and I refused because Germans cannot transfer any technology to any one.Its not about getting degrees its about the skills the degree can give to make it in life.

Perish the thought of being expensive.We Nigeria spend money on unnecessary things. Even here in India, what most Nigerian students spend their money on are frivolities. IPhone 8, IPad, latest watches etc.Do you really need these items for now.

I will not tell lies to make people come here.I am not an admission agent. I have a policy of giving back Nairaland gave me a platform that enabled me have access to many opportunities for free. I'm under obligation to give back to people for free.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Very important info.There are other universities that charge between $2000-$3000 a years.Most universities here in India do Bachelor of Computer Application.That course is very popular with India but in Nigeria most employers of labour don't know it.

My school offers Bachelors of Information Technology. The syllabus is richer and the course is more recognised all over the world. But most private universities offer BCA. Except my own school that offers BSC IT and BCA also.

Most school that charge between $2000 - $3000 do not give an option of payment by instalment. You must pay your fees at once. If you don't, you won't be allowed to take exams. Best option is payment by instalment.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
tonitenic:
Very important info.There are other universities that charge between $2000-$3000 a years.Most universities here in India do Bachelor of Computer Application.That course is very popular with India but in Nigeria most employers of labour don't know it.

My school offers Bachelors of Information Technology. The syllabus is richer and the course is more recognised all over the world. But most private universities offer BCA. Except my own school that offers BSC IT and BCA also.

Most school that charge between $2000 - $3000 do not give an option of payment by instalment. You must pay your fees at once. If you don't, you won't be allowed to take exams. Best option is payment by instalment.
Re: Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On by tonitenic: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
STUDY IN INDIA WITH ONLY WAEC NO ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION!

With only your WAEC O level you will secure admission before one week. Believe me! I’m studying there so are many Nigerians. It’s very easy. If you can afford the fees and have a complete WAEC result, then this opportunity is for you. You can get admission in any course of your choice.
There is no entrance examination. No stress in securing admission. No cultism. No strikes. Conducive environment. Better opportunity and exposure. Nigeria is having difficulty securing admission because the admission space cannot accommodate thousands that apply every year. But here there is enough space because of adequate facilities and equipment.

But how real is this information?
It looks like a scam. Too hard to believe. Well, it's real because I am a student already studying in India. I am not an admission agent. We the African students held a meeting to help our citizens to benefit from the Indian technology revolution. As we talk Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Tanzanians, South Sudans, Ugandans, Congo’s, Kenyan, etc are doing the same so you the applicants will not fall a victim of fraudulent admission agents. We discovered that there is little or no awareness on this opportunity. No seminars, no workshops, no NGO or media information regarding this opportunity. 70% of applicants will not believe the reality of this opportunity.

How do I prove my genuineness?

I will have a one on one video messages, that is video charts, inside the school, my resident, show you my school Id card, show you my passport with my student visa, my resident permit,etc and add you on Facebook for one on one communication. You are free to ask me any questions no matter how trivial.
You can call me via video calls.

Why am I helping?
Someone helped me even though I paid him some money after my student visa was out. In my own time I never in my entire life believed a student I haven’t seen physically, don’t know from Adam, not related to could help me secure admission, accommodation, and resident permit. Even up to the time I got my student visa I still doubted, I only believe it was real when I registered and began lectures. I am helping because so many brilliant students are being frustrated by Jamb and post-Ume while is so easy here and well-equipped and rewarding studying here.

What will be my own benefit?

I charge very little money (token) for logistics. India is very vast, with many states, very far from one another. In some states, it takes 3-4 days travel by train to reach there. Most schools will not give you a letter of admission unless they see you in person. There are a number of students who want very quality but cheap universities, and most of those universities are very far from my states. The money I charge is relative to the distance of each state. The admission letter from my state of residence is free, but if I must choose a university from other states, far from mine, I will charge for transport. India has so much variety of universities, there are very expensive, affordable and very cheap ones. It depends on your choice, course and affordability.

How does it work?
Before you contact me, make sure you have your complete waec. Preferable A-C6 for professional courses. Some schools do accept NECCO at one sitting.
Your international passport is a must, your admission letter cannot be issued without your international travel passport.
When you send your WAEC for eligibility, the school will check if you are qualified based on your WAEC grade. If you are qualified (eligible), they will issue provisional admission letter, with which you can now apply for a student visa at Indian high commission either in Lagos or Abuja depending where you did your international passport. Remember most Indian universities close admissions for the years on 31st August every year.
Although there are some schools that offer admission all year round and adjust your study according to your arrival date.
The whole process will take less than a month and schools resume on August for first semester. If you are interested and can afford the fees but having problems associated with jamb and post UME. Contact me immediately. Better still go to any cybercafé with the WAEC copy, tell them to scan and send copy to tonytenic04@gmail.com. I will receive it immediately.

How can I help?
1. Secure admission for you if you WAEC is ok. I will send you the admission letter .
2. Get you cheap but decent accommodation .Those student who apply online pay as much as $5000 a year on accommodation. But I will assist you to get a very cheap but decent one.
3. Train you on how you can make money and support yourself financially. If you are of good behavior and ready to learn.

4. Help you secure a resident permit (stay Visa) that will enable to visit Nigeria or other countries regularly while studying.
5. Pick you up from airport to your accommodation immediately you arrive India. Guide on properly in India so that you will have any problems.
Reach me immediately on tonytenic04@gmail.com mobile number: +917357804963

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Signs For Mechanical Students ( See Photos) / Story Behind The Anti-cultist Member That Was Killed At The POLYTECHNIC IBADAN / There is Nobody On Nairaland that Can Solve This Riddle(braintwisting Riddle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.