Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed (2655 Views)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Baronlarge(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
The agitation is getting stronger from other region as the country needs a dialogue right now to cure the anger and aggressiveness expressed by these agitators.

The Ijaw nation is not left out of the agitation as they are seen showing off their fire power strength

"We are ready to face anyone who wants to continue stealing our God given wealth" they proclaim

watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmsobRQsOc

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_HmsobRQsOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Buharimustgo: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can assure you that once IPOB cum MASSOB enter into strong alliance with these guys and other similar groups in Niger Delta,they will successfully end what we presently know as Nigeria.

Boko Haram is still child's play.

The Nigerian Government should be wise and better do the right thing before its too late

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by fiizznation: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
What a joke!!! Op you called these kiddies toys "fire power"? Even a child of 7yrs can blow up those silly boats with a knock-out.

Smh

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are we talking of the Original Niger Delta Avengers or the fake new avengers?
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by nwaanambra1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
this country needs to be restructured fast!

or the explosion whn it happens - will pull the entire africa down on its knees!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
nwaanambra1:
this country needs to be restructured fast!

or the explosion whn it happens - will pull the entire africa down on its knees!
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
fiizznation:
[s]What a joke!!! Op you called these kiddies toys "fire power"? Even a child of 7yrs can blow up those silly boats with a knock-out.[/s]

Smh

Afonjas...ranting

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by richeeyo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I can assure you that once IPOB cum MASSOB enter into strong alliance with these guys and other similar groups in Niger Delta,they will successfully end what we presently know as Nigeria.

The Nigerian Government should be wise and better do the right thing before its too late

But you would be so surprised at the way the government would hit them would be 100 times greater than that of the boko haram

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
quote author=sean1000x post=58348680]
Afonjas...ranting[/quote] make we the watch waitin we go do again na lukuluku wa I go answer for this can show
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by basty: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
You people will regret ever being born when the superior fire power starts. Odi will be a child play.

If you see war, you will die many times before the real death.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by April4th(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
We need to embrace peace, as both the guilty and innocent will be victims when the war begins...
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:

my guy, If you are a biafra just focus on your issue of re location and any you join the niger delta into the affairs of biafra.you people are still learning this propaganda games

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:

my guy, If you are a biafra just focus on your issue of re location and never you join the niger delta into the affairs of biafra.you people are still learning this propaganda games

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
basty:
You people will regret ever being born when the superior fire power starts. Odi will be a child play.

my guy, If the igbos did not stop using the name of the deltan for their propaganda in terms of militia issues they should expect another ultimatum from the delta region
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
April4th:
We need to embrace peace, as both the guilty and innocent will be victims when the war begins...
my guy, the only peace is the october ultimatum.open rebuke is better than secrets love
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by BlowBack: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
fiizznation:
What a joke!!! Op you called these kiddies toys "fire power"? Even a child of 7yrs can blow up those silly boats with a knock-out.

Smh

Send Shekau to come test them.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
"We the south-south"

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Omudia11: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keep quiet. As a Niger Deltan, I'm in support of them. Enough of raping our resources and giving the bigger share to the north. We say NO MORE.
basty:

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by Buharimustgo: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
hezbollah:
my guy, If you are a biafra just focus on your issue of re location and any you join the niger delta into the affairs of biafra.you people are still learning this propaganda games

I am not sure u know the meaning of propaganda,please present your contrary proof,I am telling you facts which I know and people like you are still blind to,never feel you can stay in Lagos and hide behind your device to hallucinate

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by alcmene: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is serious
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by ndcide(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonjas...ranting
Wrong. That guy is a kano state born militant.
Shekau 's mentor.
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I am not sure u know the meaning of propaganda,please present your contrary proof,I am telling you facts which I know and people like you are still blind to,never feel you can stay in Lagos and hide behind your device to hallucinate
keep yourself off the issue of the deltan.
A dreamer calling me an afonja
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by chimeee: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2017
hezbollah:
we know that we are learner and u are the master and pioneer of it, that why u guys successful create the division in the past.
Re: VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed by hezbollah: 5:57am On Jul 12, 2017
chimeee:
we know that we are learner and u are the master and pioneer of it, that why u guys successful create the division in the past.
thanks for no insulting

(1) (Reply)

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of / IPOB Different From Boko Haram, South East Governors Disagree With Presidency / Vote For PDP? When I'm Not Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.