Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of (2662 Views)

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group / BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by johnaruson(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
The president of the EU commission Mr Jean-Claude Junker,
Following the brutal and inhuman video of the Nigerian army against the invasion, terrorism, and killings of IPOB members, which has been going viral over the internet. has openly made a serious touching statement as well as warning the Nigerian security personnel against their ill hearted and unprofessionalism in handling democratic issues and the rights of the people… Junker directed a serious caution towards the Nigerian Military chiefs stating that they must employ every democratic tenet in handling issues that concerns disgruntle and agitations.

“It is the people’s right to agitate and make a request from their government, self-determination is a right enshrined in the United Nation Charta. The people of BIAFRA have every right to request for a referendum, they have been in this struggle for a while now they have never killed or shot a bullet instead they are the victims of attacks and murder. The entire EU hereby condemn the brutal attack on IPOB members and leadership under the pretentious disguise of a military exercise (Operation Python Dance) Nigerian military is warned to adopt democratic tenets in handling citizens. The EU will not sit and watch things go undemocratic in the largest economy of the West African region

Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU. He further stated that the Biafra request for A referendum is no different from that of the Catalonians and the Britain. Nigeria government must rise above insubordination and handle issues with every tenet of maturity and democracy

Report a problem

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Busch: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
........ ...... .. . . ..
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Blue3k(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
The mod is not playing games with you guys. This thread going to be closed in 5 minutes.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by horsepower101: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
"Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU."

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by deomelo: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fake ipob terrorist news and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by horsepower101: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Key points

“It is the people’s right to agitate and make a request from their government, self-determination is a right enshrined in the United Nation Charta.

The people of BIAFRA have every right to request for a referendum, they have been in this struggle for a while now they have never killed or shot a bullet instead they are the victims of attacks and murder.

The entire EU hereby condemn the brutal attack on IPOB members and leadership under the pretentious disguise of a military exercise (Operation Python Dance) Nigerian military is warned to adopt democratic tenets in handling citizens.

The EU will not sit and watch things go undemocratic in the largest economy of the West African region

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration of IPOB As A Terrorist Organization

Buhari is the most ugly President.

U declared IPOB terrorist the world reject.

Chei, i don dey shame 4 Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
When I tell una that imperialists are behind this fraudulent IPOB agitation..

from UK sheltering and facilitating IPOD radio station and Nnamidiot Kanu.

Where were EU and US when the imperialist stooge military regime in Egypt were declaring Muslim Brotherhood (which unlike IPOD were a registered and matured political party) to be a terrorist group and massacring and imprisoning hundreds of its members like chickens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by GreyLaw(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
When I tell una that imperialists are behind this fraudulent agitation..

The agitation is NOT fraudulent!

Pertinent issues in Nigeria have to be addressrd for Nigeria to move forward and prosper.

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by horsepower101: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:

What exactly are you gaining from lying? Today its PDP, then tomorrow is Imperialist, then another day its because Jonathan lost. you guys keep coming up with useless excuses instead of addressing the major issues that are leading to the agitation.

4 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Paperwhite(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Meanwhile Fulanis that have been causing mass genocides for ages have never been labelled a menace let alone a terrorist group.Karma will surely close up on Buhari and whosoever helped in perpetuating injustice in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Paperwhite(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
Now tell us those behind the mass murders by the Hausa-fulanis

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by FemiFimile: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:

Buhari is an idiot. That is y OBJ shouold have just continued as President, he would have talked dem down long time.

Stuborn wont help, the North are the ones that need dem, dey dont need the north.

4 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by TheCabal02: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
OP, you lie pass Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yes the only issue is to bin our criminal consititution and adopt a new one that favours Nigeria and not imperialist exploitation and looting without consequence.

All the flimsy excuse for restructuring and secession can be addressed by a well constructed constitution.
GreyLaw:

Pertinent issues in Nigeria have to be addressrd for Nigeria to move forward and prosper.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by perez100: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
If IPOB with a strong and powerful network globally becomes a terrorist group - I wonder who will survive in Nigeria. The bombs will be flying everywhere and nobody will be claiming responsibility. Let those idiots keep cheering backward Nigerian military for their lack of vision and barbaric manners and ignorantly creating dangerous and faceless groups that will make boko haram a child's play. You pray for terrorism and terrorism you all will get it. Keep on jubilating but not knowing that Iraq will soon be safer than Nigeria. The military recklessly attacked a peaceful group and deliberately provoking them to take up arms while other countries are seriously promoting justice and equity but Buhari is promoting 97% and 5% yet many idiots supported him on this and still expect Nnamdi Kanu to preach love. What a backward country! I spit on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Imperialist are behind all conflicts in Nigeria and indeed Africa including Niger Delta Avengers , Boko Harametc.
Wake the f. up my people !
Paperwhite:
Now tell us those behind the mass murders by the Hausa-fulanis
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by doublewisdom: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
How true is this news?
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by remigiusizunna(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unfortunately sir, this is Nigeria where nothing is done right
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist are behind all conflicts in Nigeria and indeed Africa including Niger Delta Avengers , Boko Harametc.
Wake the f. up my people !

I PREFER DOES IMPERIALIST TO U AS AN HAUSAFULANI MAN.

IT WAS THE IMPERIALIST THAT BROUGHT U TO BIAFRA, WE BIAFRANS DONT NEED U SO THE IMPERIALIST WILL REMOVE U.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
When I tell una that imperialists are behind this fraudulent IPOB agitation..

from UK sheltering and facilitating IPOD radio station and Nnamidiot Kanu.

Where were EU and US when the imperialist stooge military regime in Egypt were declaring Muslim Brotherhood (which unlike IPOD were a registered and matured political party) to be a terrorist group and massacring and imprisoning hundreds of its members like chickens.
cry me a river grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
GreyLaw:

And the discussion of those pertinent issues are ongoing and solutions can be proffered without lpob.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by horsepower101: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
perez100:
If IPOB with a strong and powerful network globally becomes a terrorist group - I wonder who will survive in Nigeria. The bombs will be flying everywhere and nobody will be claiming responsibility. Let those idiots keep cheering backward Nigerian military for their lack of vision and barbaric manners and ignorantly creating dangerous and faceless groups that will make boko haram a child's play. You pray for terrorism and terrorism you all will get it. Keep on jubilating but not knowing that Iraq will soon be safer than Nigeria.

As much as I personally preferred a restructured Nigeria, I have always acknowledged to my conscience that IPOB is legal and lawful in their agitation. It is their right to do so as long as they remained peaceful but after this whole incident, I am beginning to reconsider my stance on restructuring. Buhari has done so much damage to Nigeria. Its just sad.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

I PREFER DOES IMPERIALIST TO U AS AN HAUSAFULANI MAN, IT WAS THE IMPERIALIST THAT BROUGHT U TO BIAFRA, WE BIAFRANS DONT NEED U SO THE IMPERIALIST WILL REMOVE U.
lol you brutal

I keep saying I have never seen a Christian or a pagan terrorist. na one sect carry the matter for head
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
freshest4live:

And the discussion of those pertinent issues are ongoing and solutions can be proffered without lpob.

IPOB IS HERE TO STAY. THEY HAVE EARNED THEIR PLACE.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Imperialist racist catfishes spotted, this thread full of them!

horsepower101:

As much as I personally preferred a restructured Nigeria, I have always acknowledged to my conscience that IPOB is legal and lawful in their agitation. It is their right to do so as long as they remained peaceful but after this whole incident, I am beginning to reconsider my stance on restructuring. Buhari has done so much damage to Nigeria. Its just sad.
capatainrambo:
cry me a river grin

letusbepieces:

I PREFER DOES IMPERIALIST TO U AS AN HAUSAFULANI MAN.

IT WAS THE IMPERIALIST THAT BROUGHT U TO BIAFRA, WE BIAFRANS DONT NEED U SO THE IMPERIALIST WILL REMOVE U.

perez100:
If IPOB with a strong and powerful network globally becomes a terrorist group - I wonder who will survive in Nigeria. The bombs will be flying everywhere and nobody will be claiming responsibility. Let those idiots keep cheering backward Nigerian military for their lack of vision and barbaric manners and ignorantly creating dangerous and faceless groups that will make boko haram a child's play. You pray for terrorism and terrorism you all will get it. Keep on jubilating but not knowing that Iraq will soon be safer than Nigeria.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
perez100:
Enough of this useless bragging, We all know you can do nada. If you want referendum, engage your leaders and stop disturbing our peace.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
capatainrambo:
lol you brutal

I keep saying I have never seen a Christian or a pagan terrorist. na one sect carry the matter for head

U DONT SEE HOW WICKED DEY ARE, BUHARI CARRY ALL THE OFFICE GIVE HIS DAURA PEOPLE, HE DID NOT THINK TO SHARE, NOW HE WANTS TO SHARE THEIR TERRORIST STATUS WITH SOUTHEAST.

IT WAS A BIG FLOP.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

IPOB IS HERE TO STAY. THEY HAVE EARNED THEIR PLACE.
Actually they are gone for good.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
deomelo:
Fake ipob terrorist news and propaganda.
lol cry me a river.grin

have you seen a Christian or a pagan terrorist before? grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Clueless Ipobians

(1) (2)

Photo: What Is Kano State Governor Ganduje Trying To Do Here? / What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land / Atiku Defeats Buhari In Akure South Local Government (ondo’s Largest Local Govt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.