Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) (43870 Views)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by divineshare(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
people can bear things ooo

Am already shedding tears for someone i don't even know, who will her family member be feeling now?
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
dead body boobs still stand..na waa o

RIP girl
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by itiswellandwell: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Thylord(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why did they dress her corpse as a corper?
That's trivializing the essence of her existence....like she was created to just be a corper so it's mission accomplished or something undecided

The drycleaner who ironed that NYSC uniform really did a good job.

On the bright side,
This qualifies her family for some compensation from the FG, the NYSC and the Zamfara State Government.
before this month runs out,your family will recieve this kind of compesation in jesus name.AMEN.
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Who ask you story in the first place?

A simple "R.I.P" would have been okay

#Eco99#

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=uruego post=58349807][/quote]

Sigh....

What has Aboki and North being a dead zone got to do with the subject matter?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by uruego(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Why do you like reasoning with your kidney?
Aboki, eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by ngoben(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
rip oge. she was my class mate in secondary school
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

What has your meme got to do with the question I asked you?

Who asked you to tell your life history?
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:
After all those years of reading book. And she's only 26, hmm why??

Just last December another corper died in zamfara.

I'm sure the northerners poisoned and killed her.. they have a hand work in this. Buhari I blame you.

I blame pops for failing to buy a 50 naira condom
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Christians should cover the faces of corpses like we Muslims do na. this girl was beautiful while alive see what she looks like in the coffin . Islam is indeed a beautiful religion. prophet Muhammad knew what he was saying when he said we should bath and bury corpse the same day and cover all parts of its body rather than leaving it to swell up and start stinking

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
uruego:

Aboki, eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.

grin grin grin

You IQ is low
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
EmekaBlue:
RIP girl
you're a necrophile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're a necrophile
God forbid
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thylord:
before this month runs out,your family will recieve this kind of compesation in jesus name.AMEN.

shocked
I reject it and it's so null because
You can't curse whom the Lord has not cursed

And for you even trying,
Your curse returns to you, your family and your lineage in a hundred folds.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by misspineapple(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
EmekaBlue:

RIP girl

I have seen plenty idiots in dis my life

Nd with experience i can boldly tell you
Dat in all of dem there's none like you
U ar d greatest of dem all

#Eco99#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by ooshinibos: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
ask4double:
Ahhhhh! Life. When i see things like this i always purse and ask ''what is Life and its essence"
life will make sense , when you have Jesus in your life ..gives you another perspective that this not your home and that you are passing through

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by poshestmina(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why did they dress her corpse as a corper?
That's trivializing the essence of her existence....like she was created to just be a corper so it's mission accomplished or something undecided

The drycleaner who ironed that NYSC uniform really did a good job.

On the bright side,
This qualifies her family for some compensation from the FG, the NYSC and the Zamfara State Government.

Would you mind dying so we compensate your family? undecided
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:

I'm sure the northerners poisoned and killed her.. they have a hand work in this. Buhari I blame you.

You are SURE?

I am also sure it's hypocrites such as you who scream loudest in Church. Keep making false, baseless and unintelligent accusations
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by SplendidE(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
omg feel like sobbing so sad rip dearie
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by EDDGgold: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rip... this is indeed painful. After many years of struggle. No one can question God
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:

Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Organs(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:

I knew it. There will be at least one "mumu" talking nonsense and blaming it on the north, muslims or hausa.
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Thylord(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
I reject it and it's so null because
You can't curse whom the Lord has not cursed

And for you even trying,
Your curse returns to you, your family and your lineage in a hundred folds.
what are you rejecting,your family must recieve that compesation on your head in jesus name we pray Amen.
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
the way corpers having been dying in this buhari regime...wats going on?
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fresca:

you need sense..........
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by chiagozien(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
i think is time to stop this NYSC of a thing.the reason why it was established is not been achieved.
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by cytell56: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
zoba88:
Serving NYSC member Chikaodili Ogechukwu who died at FMC Gusau,Zamfara state was today buried in her hometown Oraifite in Ekwusigo L.G.A,Anambra state.Corps members trooped out to pay her last respect.

See photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/serving-nysc-member-who-died-in-zamfara.html

May her soul rest in Peace.

Vanity upon Vanity, All is Vanity.

Repent ye all, for the kingdom of God is at Hand!!!
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by Skubidude(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
May her gentle soul R.I.P
Re: Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) by topas100(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
R I P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.