Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police (43948 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BadNews: 5:05pm On May 03, 2022
The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has arrested suspects linked to the murder of a late National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa.

Stephanie was declared missing after leaving home for her Community Development Service (CDS) last month.

She was later found dead two weeks after she disappeared with her body mutilated in the Lokogoma area.

Following the ongoing investigation to uncover the circumstances surrounding the corps member’s death, the husband, Terungwa Edward Achado and others are currently in police custody, a police source told DailyPost.

According to the source, the husband and two others who last called the phone number of the victim were arrested on Saturday, April 30.

He revealed that the suspects are with the homicide section of FCT Police Command as investigations continue.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/police-arrest-husband-of-murdered-fct-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Mrkcee(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
Good!
If found guilty, KILL THEM ALL TOO! undecided

Modified: In response to those quoting me, I said if found guilty!
I understand ur points clearly, but that's normal police protocol. Happens abroad too (they call it INVITING FOR QUESTIONING). It's all the same.
It's unfortunate they had to arrest the last 3 people that called her, but that might be a lead. That might be the only actionable intelligence.
They said ARRESTED not CONVICTED.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by illicit(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2022
RIP
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by HeRulesMen: 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
Too bad for the young woman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Abascoh: 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

634 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BadNews: 6:57pm On May 03, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Too bad for the young woman.

See More Photos Via www.. Com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Fashionista01(f): 7:01pm On May 03, 2022
Let Justice prevail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nbotee(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

Their uselessness is on a whole different level. And they are quick to announce the news to the public. Instead of invite him for questioning and concluding investigations, they quickly rushed to announce an arrest..

231 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by realstars: 8:38pm On May 03, 2022
So weting the husband do na? When is it a crime to communicate with my wife?

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by zubimete(f): 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
The man should keep praying. He should stand strong for this trying times.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by SensualMan: 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
The Nigerian police should as a matter of urgency release the man who lost his wife in a horrendous way and allow him mours his wife in peace.

One man is really fighting dirty which involves rituals as his people are known for.

26 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by tuoyoojo(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
This is very circumstantial evidence and cannot be proven. So if he called his wife bf she was kidnapped for example, does that make him d suspect

Except there is more to what was reported because it doesn't Make sense

My heart goes out to the poor grieving husband who not only just lost his wife but also accused as the prime suspect of her murder

May God help him and the actual suspect be caught

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by VillagePipu: 9:18pm On May 03, 2022
Arresting a husband for being among the last people to talk to his wife?
It is either the Police is not saying everything they know or they are incurably stupid

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Malory: 9:19pm On May 03, 2022
Nigerian police is a huge joke

7 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by obo389(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2022
The husband arrested ke?
Abi the husband get hand for inside?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by 2special(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2022
For the Police to arrest the husband, the Police must have tracked and listened to the phone conversation with the help of the service provider.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Stevenson20: 9:19pm On May 03, 2022
Justice must be served

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by uBuNiT: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
Rip woman.

That is all I can say.

I no get wahala

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Tvoice: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

Just what I was thinking, e shock me too oO, police and vawulence na friends abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ThePlugg(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
What if she was calling the husband for help....Nigerian police and their thinking....

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by lendahand(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
Unprofessional move. Didn't the husband complain of his missing wife? What if the abductors were random kidnappers that did the evil deed without planning it? While the husband can be an accomplice, arresting him simply on the basis of phonecall is disgusting

7 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by SarkinYarki: 9:21pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

I Taya ooo. our prayer is now not to be among the last 3 people to call Kidnapped person. Oo

20 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by abobote: 9:21pm On May 03, 2022
The rate at which human being are being murdered in Nigeria is alarming.
It doesn't happen at any other country like, even in Ukraine.
Surprisingly, the world is not saying anything about it. Even our media are not giving it enough publicity. They are afraid of Buhari and lia Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by tuborme: 9:21pm On May 03, 2022
Stupid police!
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by HiFive: 9:22pm On May 03, 2022
Even if these men were found guilty how much punishment rendered on them will be enough to bring her back.

God bless the dead.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by fkj950ax(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2022
VillagePipu:
Arresting a husband for being among the last people to talk to his wife?
It is either the Police is not saying everything they know or they are incurably stupid

Incredibly stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by midolian(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.