Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? (650 Views)

Photo: how many of us did this?...because I did it o / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by Freiburger(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
This topic should have been on the family forum, but it's been placed here for a reason best know to the poster?
So, while the man stay back at home and take of the kids and other domestic duties, is it on order when the woman
takes responsibility of the inflow of the cash?
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by madlady(f): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
Freiburger:

This topic should have been on the family forum, but it's been placed here for a reason best know to the poster?
So, while the man stay back at home and take of the kids and other domestic duties, is it on order when the woman
takes responsibility of the inflow of the cash?

Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by chakula: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
Well, in a situation where by conditon makes it.
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by BeautfulB(f): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ topic:There notin wrong wit it, if d man is not capable 4 d main time d woman can assit if she has
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by whitelexi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
Any responsible naija man will frown at this. . . Its in the nature of a naija woman to start being overbearing when left to handle family responsibilities for even a week!
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
Some men aren't good with budgets and stuff.  Those need someone else to handle the responsibilities.
Some are frugal. . .those ones, well undecided ~ thus sharing responsibilities. One breadwinner is not always so good an idea

However it works for the couple. . .
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by galatico(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
It's ok when it's temporary, not forever!!!
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
I don't thnk its cool cos i hav a frnd whose mum was level headed but wen her husband lost his job,she became responsible 4 them financialy and turned to something else automaticaly,am not saying al women re like her,am just saying its not a gud idea 4 a woman to be the sole breadwinner cos i thnk it'll get into her head.
Re: Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities? by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
It is ridiculously ridiculous.
the woman ought to manage the finances but shd not become the bread winner, that is a misplaced priority.
What is that man teaching the kids, that it is okay to be the stay home dada while mama huzzle?

(1) (Reply)

Nitel / Married Ladies, Do You Consider Your Mother-in-law A Threat? / My Opinion On Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.