Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK (42104 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Adekunle Gold Advertises Concert With A Condom, See Celebrities, Fans Reactions / Fan Attacked Wizkid After Saying He Organizes Free Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by toyinjimoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
jollof rice show
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by positivelord: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahaha....I thought the guy na hot cake...wondering why he still have to woo fans like our politicians

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Flampard(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Come try am for naija. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
I was there grin the rice wasn't even nice seff
But atmosphere was nice
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by kingrt2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigerian folks then

Look signature
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by RealAAdekunjo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
popularity fall on star boy
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brown14:

no 3 sambisa road by lekki phase 2 London.
That should b your address ryt?
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by lonecatt(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
free rice and puff puff in Uk?
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by misspineapple(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Most sucessful transition eva.Big up daddy yo
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by tydi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm

Does it mean famine are all over the land.

The end is really near.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by jashar(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
but why are Nigerians always hungry na? even in the abroad sef.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Rayreezy: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Hunger and quest for fame. Meanwhile has anyone checked the Latest Naija Social Networking Site. www.yembos.com

Copy facebook
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by larrypourl(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one from wizzy but that puffpuff mehn....make I no talk; D

click below for quality loafers available at cool prices.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Mactop01: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wizzy abeg come try this for nAija make you know what's sup
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Omudia11: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
lmao
MrPdtech:
wizkid's show= free drinks and food fall on you. Davido's show= Frog fall on you gringrin
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Androidvillaz: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
YelloweWest:
Why not here in Nigeria where there is hunger

Ahahahah
Because he is looking for something else der
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by mikeycharles(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmyw:
Ok, We Should Fry Beans Abi??
ok, I have beans, do you have a frying pan grin grin
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hacked.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by YorubaNigga(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

Unfortunately, that stingy Davido with an imaginary 30billion in his account can't even give out satchet water in his shows.

Are you a beggar?

Or you couldn't see his kind gesture towards the small boi he built house for

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by mercydorxie31: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
So make I clap for Him say he do well when a never chop here...see humility. undecidedSo make I clap for Him say he do well when a never chop here...see humility.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Danuvie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Flexing time. Oya Na

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by Milo30(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Hunger and quest for fame. Meanwhile has anyone checked the Latest Naija Social Networking Site. www.yembos.com
Is that the Hitler version of Facebook or what?
Or is it the Chinese version?
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
heryurh:
Why the fvck wld he host a free show in UK when he's yet to do that in the roots from which he sprung angry

I think he does free shows @surulere every year.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by kokomaster3d: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Milo30:

Is that the Hitler version of Facebook or what?
Or is it the Chinese version?

Why do we critise in this country. When jumia and konga start, nobody say its hilter or chinese version of amazon, ebay, aliexpress.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by verygudbadguy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
jaymejate:
wizkid Thunder fall on you...

your people for this country never belle full, una de go share jollof rice give people wey don belle full. this international recognition shaa

Davido rocks mehn

So the people wey him feed, Nigerians no dey? The fact say u dey London mean say u no be Nigerian again.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by emmyw(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
mikeycharles:
ok, I have beans, do you have a frying pan grin grin
grin grin grin I Will Borrow From My Neighbor.
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by jrklinz: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just love dis boy#brand nnija
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
jaymejate:
wizkid Thunder fall on you...

your people for this country never belle full, una de go share jollof rice give people wey don belle full. this international recognition shaa

Davido rocks mehn
hin no send you the Naija fans o,you local like Davido to am
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:

So the people wey him feed, Nigerians no dey? The fact say u dey London mean say u no be Nigerian again.
but you be local like Davido and he no dey deal with you local Nigerians
Re: Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK by QuietHammer(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
esophieso:
Association of hungry Nigerians in the abroad
in the abroad? What da fvck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna / Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.