Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 (529 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 by kaylikedat: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are you struggling to making money online?

If yes, let me show you the 3 simple steps that I use to generate almost N300,000 every month without stress
and from the comfort of my room.

I have struggled for years too...

In fact, I spent a lot of my hard earn money on many online money generating products which eventually didn't work as expected and most of it were complete failure.

In case you are struggling to generate money online, then I implore you to read on because I have got a GOOD NEWS

for you...

If you ain't making money online then you have probably been a victim of scam by the so called online marketers. All they do is sell you one product or the other, they would never teach you how you can join the broken lines together and start making your own money online.

Because I was determined to either succeed or keep trying till I succeed, I came across the Work Offline and Earn Online system.

This simply means, you will do 100 percent of your job offline and earn 100 percent online. You really do not need to be online in front of your computer 24/7.

This system will cut-off many of your online expenses like internet connection, website hosting and many others. To start making money online with this system, you really do not need a website.

Since I discovered the principle surrounding the system of WORK OFFLINE and EARN ONLINE, I have being making money online with ease.

In face, it got to a stage that people even literally plead and beg me to collect their money and teach them part of things that I know, that generates money for me.

You can use this system in any niche but in my next post on this topic, I will dicuss the niches which are SUPER BEST for this system.

Let me quickly explain the 3 simple steps that lead to my online breakthrough. Please, don't under value this steps because you got it for FREE.

In my experience about online business, If you can read between the lines, you can crack the secret codes in FREE PRODUCTS and make good money.

With paid product, the code will be cracked for you but with FREE PRODUCT, you will need to crack it yourself.

Based on these, I stromgly implore you to be open minded and think outside of the box. Because, I will be exposing you to some great cash generating secrets without me calling your attention to it.

Below are the three steps:

1- Skill Acquisition,

2- Becoming an expert in the acquired skill and

3- Rendering service / Teaching others.

Except you want to sell other people's product (Affiliating), then you need to learn how to create your own products (Videos or eBooks), Website Design, Graphic Design, Copywriting,Product launching etc.

To make good money online, you need to know at least 50% of all that I mentioned above. And you can only know it by learning and continous practice will make you an expert.

Except you are really to outsource all this parts, which I don't advise you do. It is good to relate directly with your audience than let the so call gurus to do that for you.

No matter how good your mother may be in child care, it is still you that will brest feed your child. This is same for online business, so I strongly advice you lower yourself and learn things you need to know to start making money online.

In my next post, I will discuss the 3 simple steps that lead to my online breakthrough. So, follow this thread so you can get an alert when a new post hit the thread.

in case, you have any person question or inquiry. You can contact me by sending an email through the email provision above by this forum or make your comment here, I will respond to it.

To your success,
Kayode.
Re: The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 by Ekakamba: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one OP
Re: The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 by kaylikedat: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
From the desk of Kayode Owolabi,
Dear Nairalander,

In my last post, on the topic

"The Secrets Of Making Money Online,
That Internet Marketers Are
Not Telling You"

I mentioned the three (3) steps that you can follow if you really want to start making money online,
and the steps are:

1- Skill Acquisition,

2- Becoming an expert in the acquired skill and

3- Rendering service / Teaching others.

You really don't need a website to start making money online.

I know, this statement may be contrary to what you have being hearing about making money online.

Let me repeat it and say it very loud...

YOU DON'T NEED A WEBSITE
TO START MAKING MONEY

You only need a website to scale up your online income.

Personally, I have followed what the gurus have said and have created up to 4 websites, which I never earn One (1) Kobo from it.

Do not misunderstand me, you can definitely make money from your website if you own one but you need to know the strategies behind traffic conversion before you can start making money with website

I have sold a product worth N10,000 which people bought with gladness even without a product website. Though, I have created a website for the product now.

This is because I understood the strategies and that is what you should learn first before designing and hosting a website.

I created series of training videos and did the product launch and it sells like crazy.

I didn't do any of the following:

1- Design a website,
2- Email marketing software (Autoresponder),
3- Capture page,
4- Paid advert (Facebook, Google, Youtube etc)

All I used was the three simple steps and my Gmail account.

Costumers won't buy your products because of how your website looks, they buy your products because of the benefits they will get from the products.

Your website is similar to owning a shop, customers will only patronize you when you make them see the need to do it.

And the only way to do that is to connect with your potential customers.

Now, let us get down to business...

Making money in life both online and offline requires two things, which are:

1- Selling Products and
2- Rendering Services.

Without those two things, you can't make money but you can only dream of it.

Whichever way you see it, all the FREE products you get online were driven towards a course.

Facebook account is FREE, yet Mark Zuckerberg is making Thousands of dollar on a daily basis through this FREE GIFT.

Same for Gmail, the email account is completely FREE yet Google is making a KILLING for it every single day...

What about Youtube?

Its all about strategic planning.

You definitely know MARK ANGEL, do you think he only makes people laugh?

You had better erase that thought because that guy is a multi-millionaire now.

The CEO of Facebook incorporated, Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp for the sum of 19 Billion Dollars (You can do the calculation in Naira yourself).

Two people (Brian Acton and Jan Koum) learnt how to design a web application, they mastered the skills then they monetized his skill for $19 Billion.

This is exactly what I meant by the three simple steps.

SKILLS ACQUISITION (STEP-ONE)

Now the skills you can learn in other to make money online are list below:

1- Website Graphics
2- Website Designs,
3- Web Applications,
4- Soft wares Designs,
5- Product Creation (eBook and Videos).

Just to mention but few...

These are skills that are always selling online.

Of recent, I designed and hosted a news website for N30,000 using blogger. I completed the main jobs in just 2 days, using a FREE TEMPLATE.

This website had been handled over to the owner who is just starting blogging for the first time in his life. The website gets a minimum of 500 traffic per day.

The website is less than 2 weeks old as at the time of this post. you can check it below:

==> www.apexpoint.info

Years back, a lot of people don't like this web skills because of the programming and coding aspect of it but things has become simpler with the use of drag and drop tools.

Meaning, what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG).

Learning most of this skills a times might cost you some Naira notes but at the end, you will get value for your invested money.

You might also be lucky to find some FREE and DETAILED TRAINING, on any of the stated Fast Demanding Online Skills.

Example is a FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN TRAINING that I give interested people to take advantage of.

In the course of the 7 days free training, I teach subscribers the how to design the following web graphics

1- Image Separation Technique,
2- 2D eBook Cover Design (Part - 1),
3- 2D eBook Cover Design (Part - 2),
4- 3D eBook Cover Design,
5- Website Logo Design,
6- Website Banner Design and
7- Background Manipulation.

With the video illustrations, I have made the training very easy to understand. Even a newbie will understand the concept without stress.

I admonish you to take advantage of this free training now

===> http://www.graphicscashsystem.com/p/free.html

Before, I start charging for the FREE TRAINING.

In my next post, I will be sharing the remaining two (2) steps with you.

So, endeavor not to miss it for anything because if you miss it, you might likely miss some tips and opportunities that will only be available for a LIMITED PERIOD.

Till then, do good stuffs.
Kayode.

P.S. Kindly note, that whatever skill you have acquired be it Sewing, Catering, Generator Mechanic etc can also be monetize online. That is exactly what I will be explaining in the 3rd step.

P.P.S. You stand to loss nothing by adding this additional income stream, copy the link below into your browser to get access to the free video training on Graphic Design.

===> http://www.graphicscashsystem.com/p/free.html
Re: The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Continue the great work sir, more grace and success I wish u.
Re: The Secrets Of Making Money Online,that Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You-1 by kaylikedat: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kizilino:
Continue the great work sir, more grace and success I wish u.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2 In 1 Portable Electric-battery Sewing Machine With Free Delivery Nationwide! / Traders Left Stranded As Early Morning Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Ibadan (photos) / I Buy Itunes Gift Card At Good Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.