Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know (19456 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
When some people see posts about making money online, they shrug their shoulders and term it wastage of time. They believe it is a step away from impossibility to earn money while working online. What they forget is that the internet has been producing money for its wise users. Check out the list of recent young billionaires of today. Many of them made their money using technology. Even in Nigeria, the internet has produced several millionaires in the last one year, thanks to the dwindling Naira.

If you have been having issues with making money online, don’t doubt the fact. Instead, doubt your methods. I want to share five secrets of making money online. Those who are already doing this know it is no secrets. But if you have been having tough time, this could certainly be of help to you. So, let’s start.

1. Stick to one thing: This is the foremost advice. Don’t chase after every idea that comes your way. All you need is one idea that you can commit your time and energy to. Check out those who have not made a dime online. They hardly stay with one idea. Today, they are in blogging. Next week, they are in freelancing. Next month, they will probably jump to affiliate marketing. And the cycle never ceases to end. Stick to one thing. Treat the ideas like your spouse. You may see plenty lucrative alternatives, but ultimately choose to settle with one.

2. Give it time: This is where a lot of people lose it. They want to make huge money in a hurry. You need to understand that there is a difference between looking for easy money and building a business. Building a business may take time but it pays off on the long run. And the good thing with building an online business is that you may not get huge profit immediately, but it will yield something that is enough to keep you in it. Stick to it. With time, your knowledge and experience will increase. That will lead to a corresponding increase in your earnings.

3. Sell something: Everything you can do is a marketable product. Your ability to write, design website, edit photos, edit videos and audios is marketable. You just need to know how to get it across to those who need it. This is in the line of service marketing. On the other hand, you can equally sell products of companies online. Even if you are blogging, you can use that platform to market products and get paid a commission on every sale for you efforts. I have discussed these two points extensively in my previous threads. You may want to read them if you need more clarification.

4. Build your audience: I once had a discussion with someone who started blogging recently. He was putting up good content on his site, but that was all he was doing. Once he posts, he leaves it and expect some aliens to conjure up and give him traffic. Don’t assume that once you start an online business, people will start trooping to you as if they are under a spell. In fact, they would not know you exist. Like a saying goes, “Nobody will say ‘there you are’ if you have never said ‘here I am’”. Even if you are selling a service, be proactive in your ways of creating awareness. If you are selling products, build your email list or phone numbers. Make sure you have a base of people that you can easily reach. At all cost, build an audience.

5. Invest in education: Having an idea is one thing and knowing the idea is another. Your first response when you get an idea should not be to run off and try to work with it. It will definitely not succeed. If I tell you for instance that farming ginger is profitable and you decide to jump in to it, you do so at your own detriment. Why? Because you don’t know how the farming is done, the normal problems you will face and how to overcome them, how to meet up with those who need it and the likes. All you will end up doing is wasting your time and resources. You get the picture? An online business is built on the foundation of not just an idea, but on well researched information. Do your research. If it helps, learn from those already in it.

So, there you have it! You can now do a self-assessment and tell yourself why you have been experiencing stumbling blocks. Once you follow this advice, you should be able to find your feet in the online world of making money.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Edenoscar(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Still looking for the secret

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Temitope223(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
nice one
struggling to pay for fb ads,verify PayPal,make payment on international website?.I will get u vcc accepted internationally at affordable price.contact me via my signature.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Crauxx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Most usefull thread i have seen all day

But then again, talk is cheap.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
hmm...easier said than *make d money foreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ZainabOs(f): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
immediately I saw d heading, I know its importexport. I believe this exist a conspiracy between d OP and the MOD that sent this to front page.

This guy is a confirm internet marketer who is out to sell half baked money making methods. A guy disgraced him in a thread under business section. Don't take him serious because if you buy it, you may not make a dime. we have great guys here offering what he is selling for free in the business section.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Partnerbiz(f): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
This guy writes rubbish every week and they push it to the fp. I have been monitoring that for some time now. I guess there is more than meets the eye.

I have said it before, there is no biz idea on nairaland or anywhere online. People won't tell you what they do to make money.

Either it's a ponzi scheme or a useless damp squib.

Again, the person advertising it must have pecuniary benefit attached to it.

Most e book sellers make money not from what they preach in the e book but solely from e book sells cos the e books contain mainly utopian, unrealistic and impracticable tosh.
Ban me if u like.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by virus05(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cash is online

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Arewa12: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nyc post

Visit Hairstyle27 for hairstyle update
http://hairstyle27..com
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ebuks22: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
This guy again

6 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ZainabOs(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
ebuks22:
This guy again
Donno you are also noticing him. he is a fraud

10 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Partnerbiz(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
ebuks22:
This guy again

This guy writes rubbish every week and they push it to the fp. I have been monitoring that for some time now. I guess there is more than meets the eye.

I have said it before, there is no biz idea on nairaland or anywhere online. People won't tell you what they do to make money.

Most e book sellers make money not from what they preach in the e book but solely from e book sells cos the e books contain mainly utopian, unrealistic and impracticable tosh.
Ban me if u like.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ZainabOs(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Ban me if u like.

God bless u

9 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by AuroraB(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ghettowriter(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
This guy and his click bait titles :/

3 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Lawstudent: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
@ Seun please do something about the mods and importexport always posting rubbish here on front page. Seems he pays the mods.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
AuroraB:
I learnt Buubuu now works from home. Does it mean, he's now a blogger

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Arsenalholic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
ZainabOs:
immediately I saw d heading, I know its importexport. I believe this exist a conspiracy between d OP and the MOD that sent this to front page.

This guy is a confirm internet marketer who is out to sell half baked money making methods. A guy disgraced him in a thread under business section. Don't take him serious because if you buy it, you may not make a dime. we have great guys here offering what he is selling for free in the business section.
I swear, it beats me how he gets all his threads pushed to FP.

I am sure he pays to do that. Just like most of the half baked bloggers strutting around here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by vayne(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boys don vex grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by konshency(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Spetzzy7(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cryptocurrency is better
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
All Important Questions Will Be Placed Here

question

olaolaking:
How long dd it take to make your first money?

Answer

bro frankly it was not easy. during those early days i was a strong believer of google has everything this was mainly because i didnt want to invest in any guide or ebooks. so i used the trial and error method and spent a year in affiliate marketing with only 3 sales. the commission per sale was 20 dollar so in other words it was a $60 year in affiliate marketing. the story all changed when i paid a successful affiliate marketer to teach me over skype the strategies he is using and since then, i have recorded many $200 day in affiliate marketing. after learning the new strategies the sales started coming in within 1 week or two.

olaolaking:

Like how much did you spend before you began to make money?

My free getresponse is expiring in 10 days time. I am not sure I will pay for it because I am not convinced that it will help me.
What should be the budget of a starter if there is any?
Thanks

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by AuroraB(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
unclezuma:

Bubu is running a us like a Fiverr gig...
Ndi BMC atakala Jacky na ahuhu grin
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by madgoat(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
This importexport guy makes mega millions from people who buy his ebook but makes almost noting from affiliate marketing that he is deceiving us to do.
I salute all the gullible nairalanders who keep on enriching the OP by buying his ebook.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB / Pos Transaction Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.