Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Are Gays Really Sinners? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Gays Really Sinners? (2094 Views)

Pastor Adeboye To Sinners – Stop Paying Offerings At RCCG / Ladies Only! Iyanya Shares Very Sexy & Hot Bedroom Pic, Gays Beware !! / Popular Gay Latin Singer-ricky Martin Opens Up On How He Was A Bully To Gays. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
why?
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
how can u live in d same house and not talk?? i can't do dat. 'sup??
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
that's what it is amin,we got to live with it this how god want us to be.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
wow, she didn't do anythin' to u and u didn't do anythin' to her and y'all are just like that?? lol, am so nosy

sorry, gotta go now or else am workin' extra hours for no reason.and am mad hungry. catch u later.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
aight then.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by habibhans(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
of courese it is a big sin b4 God & man. And everyone knows it as ur counciense tell you wht is wrong 4rm right deed. Imagine me as hansome as i am you can confirm dat on my profile by viewing my pic not giving out the hansome to woman but man?
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
i don't think there's gay people in africa because my grandpops don't believe me when i told him those kind of people exist i don't think so,hell no.

there's gay people in south africa and also south africa became the first african nation to legalize gay marriage, and guess who was the first to get married, of course, the oyibo men.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
cuz there's a hole bunch of white people out there gay's a white decease if i give a birth to a gay kid my grandpa will kill me and whoever give birth to that child.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
i'm not racist or whatever but all these diseases in the world came from oyibo people, even Aids and then they try to make it seem like foreighners are dirty. i don't know about other african countries but i know that the only disease that africans can claim is diabetes and sickle cells. that's it. more people of african descent have diabetes or sickle but its kind of not that bad in compare to other dieases. only oyibo people get all these random diseases like parkingson's disease or these other long name sickness that come with no treatment or cure.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
am racist word up i don't like white people,i hate them 4 life.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
thats not good. i used to be kind of racist but try not to be because not everyone can help the way they are. people treat africans like they don't know nothing just because of what they see on t.v and because of that, it made me to see that people will be who they are and others will degrade them. so sometimes i don't get mad at white people when they try to make africans and blacks look bad. they just know what we are going through and who we really are. and sometimes us africans will make fun of spanish people people because they feel they know nothing since they don't speak english. but we don't know who they really are and what they about. don't get me wrong, i ain't gonna let anyone bad mouth people. if i have to defend my people by talking down on others, i will do it.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
who treat them bad,who?u got they adress?where they work at?
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
they don't do it but they think it. when i get on the train to go to work and once a whole crowd of loud black people get on, they start stirring but they won't say anything cuz they scared of us but if you go to like a part in baltimore or somewhere far from the city where all of them live together with their confederate flag, you know what they really think and what they be saying about us.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
am out girl,
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
ok, see ya.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
younghoodi:

am racist word up i don't like white people,i hate them 4 life.
Lol, i feel u on that but then, i thought about it, they didn't do anythin' to me, so am just neutral about   them, i don't hate them neither do i love them. I agree with Naija_diva too. I have a white girl at my school, she's like d only white girl in our entire grade, most times, people make fun of her, she's geeky too and in a black/latino school, i feel for her so am kind of close with her but we are not that much alike except for brains, she's smart but am even smarter so she respects me a lot, she thought only white folks are smart. undecided. she listens to her peeps' kind of songs---rock, country. i love r & B and hip hop but we're cool with eachother. sometimes, i feel like bein' hostile to her like d other kids but she really did nothin' to me so i feel it's wrong but me, I do NOT like their music, uh uh,and nothin' can change that.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Sexyabby(f): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
I don't know if gay people are sinners and i got some gay boys in my skool and they're white and some of them are cool and very funny but some of them could be really annoying but one thing i don't play with are lesbians, i can't stand lesbians.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by ritchboi: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2007
yall remember John Amaechi,the nigerian guy who used 2 play 4 d orlando magic?
HE'S GAY!
make una no fool una selves,there r gay people all ova d world,includin naija,even our celebrities!
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
chiogo:

Lol, i feel u on that but then, i thought about it, they didn't do anythin' to me, so am just neutral about   them, i don't hate them neither do i love them. I agree with Naija_diva too. I have a white girl at my school, she's like d only white girl in our entire grade, most times, people make fun of her, she's geeky too and in a black/latino school, i feel for her so am kind of close with her but we are not that much alike except for brains, she's smart but am even smarter so she respects me a lot, she thought only white folks are smart. undecided. she listens to her peeps' kind of songs---rock, country. i love r & B and hip hop but we're cool with eachother. sometimes, i feel like bein' hostile to her like d other kids but she really did nothin' to me so i feel it's wrong but me, I do NOT like their music, uh uh,and nothin' can change that.

I DON'T LIKE THEM4REAL I DON'T CARE IF U THINK AM RACIST THEY JUST NASTY TO ME THE WAY THEY LOOK AND LIVE EWWW.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by ritchboi: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2007
@young
they dont like u either
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
Sexyabby:

I don't know if gay people are sinners and i got some gay boys in my school and they're white and some of them are cool and very funny but some of them could be really annoying but one thing i don't play with are lesbians, i can't stand lesbians.

uh huh. can't stand them too.
younghoodi:

I DON'T LIKE THEM4REAL I DON'T CARE IF You THINK AM RACIST THEY JUST NASTY TO ME THE WAY THEY LOOK AND LIVE EWWW.

they are nasty. at work they don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by EkoLomo1(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2007
grin grin grin[b]WE ARE ALL SINNERS[/b]
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by ritchboi: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2007
@diva
so becos a couple yt ppl dont wash their hands it makes al yt p
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
lol, @naija_diva, are u serious?? idk but d women at my job do wash their hands after usin' d bathroom. it says it all over d place to wash ur hand, so everybody does it, idk about d teenagers tho 'cause am like d only teen at my job.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ritchboi 

I DON'T LIKE THEM I GOT FAMILY THAT LOVE ME AND WE ALL BLACK IN THE FAM SO WE DON'T NEED NO GRINGO ASS DUDE,AND THEY WEIRD AS Bleep WALKING ARROUND WITH SKULLZ AND DEVIL SIGNS SHIT.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by naijadiva2(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
ritchboi:

@diva
so because a couple yt people don't wash their hands it makes al yt p

i don't know where u live, but around here, everyone knows that white people are dirty. they don't bath everyday but the dress well so that it looks as if they took their baths and almost everyone that comes out the bathroom doesn't wash their hand. they invented the dry shampoo so that their hair could be "washed" without using the regular shampoo and water which to me is the dirtiest thing ever. stop being lazy and do it the right way.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by MP007(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2007
so are we suggesting that some of Gods creations(gays ands lesbians) are imperfect> ?
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by ritchboi: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
@naija diva
i dont no where u live either,but 2 say al white people are dirty because a smal group of dem r is (1 milion adjetives goin tru my head)
i live in lagos,where do u live?
U sound like u tink i'm white,lmao.
Does anyone here even no who john amechi is?

Sex Tape Babe Kim Kardashian Dating Football Star / Cossy Goes Wild, Says, 'i Am Like A LovePeddler On Bed' / Muna Dressed In A Revealing Birthday Dress