Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (68535 Views)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by kabillion(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
This must be suffering frm chronic insanity. You've jst spoilt my day. Amadioha shld pls restore u to factory setting.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Femibabami: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
I need to sample this girl
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am here to check the name of that fuulish doctor.

IPOD grin

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
I read some appalling comments here. some people even supporting the dad.. Isn't it obvious what the dad did was totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

Simply telling his daughter in confidence that what she's experiencing is normal would have suffice.
Why bring it to the social media?
And he's a doctor sef.

5 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

This Maduka is not normal. We should say a word or two to young girl just seeing her first flow?this na OPEN eyes or what?

Before the picture or adonbilivit crew will show up,i want to tell Mr Maduka that what he has just done is very irritating and borderline sick.
hahahahahhaahhaa... take it easy na!!

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by uglodoh(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
He should let us know when she misses her period. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
is this man normal?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by MissRaine69(f): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Social media ...scourge of humanity
So in this family there are no older cousins ( forward thinking ones ) not the ones that try to tell you to put all manner of herbs in your vagina. Medical doctor ...where did he train ? University of Google ?
I am a very open minded person but this is too much.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by chibu4u2(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
i no fit laugh. this guy sef ur village pple still dey pursue u?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hello Chinazom,

I learnt you've been terribly upset all day because of your period.
Your dad is worried as all he has done to explain to you that this is normal hasn't soothed you. So he made a post on FB asking us to talk to you,
As if that wasn't enough somebody brought it to NL.
So I'm guessing you'd read this and heed the advice of a sage.

Sorry dear, periods are actually very normal and show you are okay; it is the shedding of endometrial tissue from the womb that is released through the vagina in the form of blood and it occurs in cycles.

I understand you hate your periods.
So do I,
So do most men too.

It is the dreaded rainy day when Johnny Bravo cannot play comfortably without getting dirty or catching something.
It is also the number one excuse given to us why we can't debbé.
It's also a sign that all the shooting and positioning were in vain.

You really shouldn't be upset with your body, you should be upset with your dad who does not know that some things should not be discussed on social media where uninhibited thinkers and talkers like me live.
Now, we can even draw your menstrual calendar thanks to your dad.

I know this makes you hate him more... You really should.

Just in case your dad didn't enlighten you, please note you can stop your periods for as long as 9months.
All you have to do is creep into your parents' room each time you hear their bed squeak and watch or you could learn from a few educative sites on the internet.

Do have a beautiful day Chinazom

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe Akweke NwaAroOkeigbo!

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by uglodoh(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
crazygod:
All I want to say is I like the flooring of that room. Wood makes a house look natural. OK, that's just what I wanna say.
Oh yea..... Almost forgot..... This doctor dude na otondo. Something as private as ur daughter's first menstruation u bring am enter social media. One word. E-diot.

That is a tile.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Kobicove(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are you sure this idiot is actually a medical doctor? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by EternalBeing: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by jbnm: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dr Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka u don 4uck up.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Smartademu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't think the man is a doctor, if he is, then he must have broken the hypocrathic oath.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Aragon: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

This Maduka is not normal. We should say a word or two to young girl just seeing her first flow?this na OPEN eyes or what?

Before the picture or adonbilivit crew will show up,i want to tell Mr Maduka that what he has just done is very irritating and borderline sick.

If I were sitting Close to the man, I will give him a hard knock on the Head to wake him from his Stupidity. And his wife too. How do you put the poor Child's business out in the open like this? Shouldn't his wife have prepared the girl for this? And what do you expect Strangers to Tell your Child that you and your wife couldn't tell her? By the way is this not even child abuse? Cos am now confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by nwadiuko1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
absolute fuckery

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
na wa oooo...... the baba come put her full pics.....

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ivolt: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Imagine this half-baked doctor calling himself a father ?
He even had the guts to put her full picture on display.
What kind of father exposes his daughter's private life ?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ijomaSN(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow poor girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by IamGobe(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
So we should come and lick the blood abi? undecided

Somethings are just meant to b kept private!!!

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by femi4: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
esophieso:
I did same. It was strange
why did you cry?
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ivolt: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
The comments on this thread have body-odour. Why are NLders like this? What's so shameful about menstruation? Why would she be embarrassed in future about something as normal and healthy as a period?
He's a doctor. He understands how normal it is,unlike you. A father would be proud of seeing his daughter blossom into womanhood,whether or not he posts it is non of your business- It's his account and not yours.
Your ignorance is appalling!

Normal and healthy stuff include sex, call of nature, menstruation etc,
it is one thing not to be embarrassed about them, it is another thing
entirely to regularly update people about them.

When was the last time you discussed the the above named natural processes
with your colleagues or neighbours ?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by smith666999(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
that means she is ripe.
please make sure you don't take her anywhere around the North.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by sekem: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na wa o

This is truly a WASTED generation

So even adults can no longer think properly?

So every little thing that happens in your home will be brought to social media?

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by dipo2much(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think this thread should be removed from FP. Just because the girl's photo is up
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by superpauL(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Banana fall on her

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by begwong: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na your fault dokita, u no teach her signs and symptoms of puberty!
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Sagay212: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is extremely senseless. Must you put everything on the internet? He even put the poor girl's picture. What kind of man is this?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
is she a virgin
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by shorlla(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Must every story come online..
what is this one now..

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Odukes(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is how we know how briafraud idiots buy certificates from ariaria market. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.