Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle (29279 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual / Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her / RRS Arrests Lady Who Sold Her Day-Old Baby For N250k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by olureignforever: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Better than to mine the skull of d baby as it is in Afonjanistan

None is better. CRIME is CRIME. Both are crime against humanity.

You will always justify your actions.

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by GGclef(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
flat heads again!!!!!! chisos!!....wic way naija
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by ivolt: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Sterope:
Nah, I think it is the lie society has told us over and over agina that some have unfortunately fallen for it.

It has never been true and will never be. Women may be more empathic than men but it doesn't mean that they are not capable of as much evil as any other thumb being.

It is not a lie, we generalise based on the behaviour of the majority,
it doesn't mean we are 100% certain.

Everybody has the ability to commit heinous crimes but most don't,
capability and [b]action [/b]are quite different.

Just compare the prison population of men and women to get a glimpse.
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by trumpcoat(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
This is terrible, may God help us in this end time days

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Tominiola: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
How sway?
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Nigeriadondie: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2017
olureignforever:

None is better. CRIME is CRIME. Both are crime against humanity.

You will always justify your actions.
I agree no crime is justifiable but at least it is better that the victim of d crime was denied his right to life. It is better the child is alive than not sold and killed. Life is precious.
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by olureignforever: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I agree no crime is justifiable but at least it is better that the victim of d crime was denied his right to life. It is better the child is alive than not sold and killed. Life is precious.

How do you know the child is not sold for ritual purpose. i agree life is precious and no tribe is free from ritual and other crimes, just that some of this crimes are more pronounced in one tribe than the other.
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by adadike281(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Nwanyi oma ike round.. ichoghi i reply m okwa ya?
biko let me be o. u wey dey nairaland na chughari umu nwanyi
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by PenisCaP: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
adadike281:
biko let me be o. u wey dey nairaland na chughari umu nwanyi

shocked.. nwaoma how na,.?
Kee kam ga esi hapu asa ike oma dika gi na achu ndi ozo.
Mbanu!. Anam afu uzo ofuma!!.

Nwa oo soso gi kam ma... reply ozim nu.
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by achi4u(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
kwyllancy:
A lot of bad news from Anambra state lately angry angry
nonsobaba where are you?
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by TPound(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
why won't incest happen?!! eh?!! when brothers don't know their biological sisters! this is a fvcked up world I tell you!!! the world is messed up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.