Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Help! Frustrated Nigerian Student Applying To Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Frustrated Nigerian Student Applying To Ghana (561 Views)

8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships / Facts For 2012/2013 Jambites Applying To Study In University Of Abuja / Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Frustrated Nigerian Student Applying To Ghana by MardiGras: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
Help! I am a very frustrated Nigerian student who until now was a student of a so-called 'prestigious' public university here in Nigeria.
Its a rather long story which i wont dare bore you with, But the summary of it all is i cant continue to keep up with the Blatant Hypocrisy and Mediocrity that is our institution.
I know it may sound weird but i'm in 300 level reading computer science, and then it occured to me i was paying school fees only to be told to read, read, read. Taught nothing.
Dont get me wrong, i'm very brilliant but what i want to learn in computer science, they're not teaching me
Anyway sha, i intend to apply to university of Ghana, Legon and since i dont know anything about the school, i have come for advice so it will not be a case of jumping from frying pan into fire.
Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

French Word For Today / Good News To All Finalist In The House / Please Can Someone Suggest Scholls In D Uk 4 Postgraduate Studies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.