Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Brand Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brand Name (2247 Views)

[OVERSTOCK] Department Stores Mixed Brand Name Clothing / Were Can I Buy Gently Used ,brand Name Baby/toddler Toys? / I Want My Own Brand Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand Name by youngestpr(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
I am just about to start my business and i need a business name. all the names i have thought about doesn'st sound okay. can anybody give me a clue.
Re: Brand Name by amitagep: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
01-7492114 & 08055269016
Re: Brand Name by princeemm: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
AFTER YOUR BUSINESS REGISTRATION,

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: Brand Name by donline: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
chairman, that what we are doing for individual /partnership etc business .We wil guide u on d name ,help u 2 design the company log
for more information
Dabyonline concepts

we see u @ d top
Re: Brand Name by donline: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
chairman, that what we are doing for individual /partnership etc business .We wil guide u on d name ,help u 2 design the company log
for more information
Dabyonline concepts

we see u @  d top
Re: Brand Name by asscend: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2010
Poster, u failed to give us a clue of the kind of business ur venturing into. With that i would have helped free of charge; however hope you contact the numbers and emails others have given to you.

Remember there is a charge for their service after consultancy.

in the mean time, ensure whichever name you pick is easy to remember by the public.

Its your brand so be proud of it and remember it represents you.

All the best!
Re: Brand Name by tsplendid: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
Yeah all you av to do is try and have a USP (unique selling proposition) for your brand. Get a profile and identify ur target audience. After that you will now carve out a name for your brand in this following ways.
1. You can use your initials (abbreviation of your name, AKA)
2. U can associate your brand with an icon, object or something
3. U can use a keyword that best describe your brand
Anonymus, you can contact me on 08034696012 or my e-mail: teesplendid@yahoo.com.
Am a professional art director with good touch of colours and reasonable art diretion to bring your brand alive.
I do corporate identity designs (logo, call cards, letterhead, ID cards, General Advertising materials).
You can involve me on strategy to deploy to seel your brands too. Hope to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? / Event Planning And Management Training Manual... A-Z To Start An Event Outfit / Todays Betting Prediction Game..try Your Luck And See!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.