Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) (43031 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by VanBommel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Or maybe he didn't watch Gbewiri Meta to the end. undecided
I doubt he did
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by xtremeTall(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian police are so bad..

They've beat those guys so much that they now look like Chinese.
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ahah ah ah ah ah ah ha haah ah ahaah
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by muller101(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Young thieves. Kill them straight away
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
14yrs old?! Kai, doomed we are indeed.
Jail won't change these kids, only a bullet to the back of he head would.

Btw: what kind of desperate people we
Have in churches these days?!

Islie:
It was day time. I continued until I met Dolapo in June during a church programme at Otu town
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Femi Adebayo has destroyed these boys lives with his Gbewiri meta movie and Fatai Ahmed( mumu governor and Saraki's houseboy) made him SA on culture and whatever to ruin the lives of more youths. dude still got endorsement deal from Trophy promoting alcohol in an Islamic state,he has opted out of the deal though after lots of shouts from Islamic clerics .
I find autocorrect really annoying though
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Give these kids education. If they can't afford it, give them a job. Let them do something, engage them, let them participate. When they don't find anything to do, they get their selves involved in a lot of idle thinking, which is worse than the devils thoughts. These bleeped ass politicians kids are not affected, they don't care, so why won't the less privileged ones act these way. Depression is a crisis a lot of people face, ask someone how they are doing, and they say they are okay. Find out in their hearts how they really are, and you see it's the end of the world for them. Imagine, they met in church.. Abegi
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
muller101:
Young thieves. Kill them straight away

Killing them isn't the option; obj stole, was he killed? Patience stole, was she killed? Kill young kids who were influenced by agencies that don't check movies that are showcased to the public?!! Kill kids who have studied the system and seen that it's a failed one. A man prepared the charm for him, and it took 4 days, some others are awaiting their charm to be prepared for them to function in years time. If the country has no plan for our youth, they will see such. Badoo, what they are experiencing in rivers, a lot will happen still. I just hope you won't be affected.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by willibounce1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Idiot boy. You no do juju wey go.make you hit wall make money comot, na knife.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by newyorks(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
young shall grow. lagos,osun,oyo them get everything iswear
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai Adebayo is a bad boy that dose'nt have a plan for his future just look as how he lured Dolapo into Evil,as for Nollywood una try
I know you have a crush on Adebayo because he's a bad boy. girls like bad boys. you've probably fantasized he picks you up with the car on the road while you're travelling and pull out his knive,ask you for money but you claim you only have 300 naira and he tells Dolapo "Dolapo,jeka fo aunty yi lenu" and they take turns.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Black Chinese.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by BadBlaize(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCAN��
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
but why is my Yorubaland full of crimes and social vices these days? let's stop deceiving ourselves,yorubaland as taken over almost all forma of crimes. it used to be Igbos or are day not carrying news about theirs?
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by ceeceeuwa: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
christejames:

This guy just reminds me of Yuzedo (how many nairalanders can still remember him). Are you sure you aren't the one?

missed that guy sha.
Lol, Rita Dominic's sweetheart

1 Like

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Evablizin(f): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I know you have a crush on Adebayo because he's a bad boy. girls like bad boys. you've probably fantasized he picks you up with the car on the road while you're travelling and pull out his knive,ask you for money but you claim you only have 300 naira and he tells Dolapo "Dolapo,jeka fo aunty yi lenu" and they take turns.
lols like seriously

1 Like

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
dadaic:

Killing them isn't the option; obj stole, was he killed? Patience stole, was she killed? Kill young kids who were influenced by agencies that don't check movies that are showcased to the public?!! Kill kids who have studied the system and seen that it's a failed one. A man prepared the charm for him, and it took 4 days, some others are awaiting their charm to be prepared for them to function in years time. If the country has no plan for our youth, they will see such. Badoo, what they are experiencing in rivers, a lot will happen still. I just hope you won't be affected.

Sadly these above thieves SHOULD have been killed so that these young ones don't make the mistake to believe that thieving goes unpunished in Nigeria, and it's the new way to riches.... Same as kidnapping, if that bastard Evans don't get the firing squad OR a tight noose around his neck.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by misteryman: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2017
YORUBA WOOD, CHAI

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Ayodeji2k14: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Evablizin:
lols like seriously
They should be killed for combining robbery with raping an older lady.They should not be allowed to grow older!Yoruba adage says"omode buruku lo ma di agba buruku".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by RaptorX: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2017
He wasn't conjuring any knife from the air, the magician just taught him sleight of hand thats all. I have heard two Christ embassy pastors narrate how pastor Chris can conjure a pen from the air, it's all the same sleight of hands.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by seniorgozman(m): 3:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Waiting for name checkers
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2017
SmartMugu:
Wow, 18 year old in JSS 2? That was my age when I was writing SSCE. Lol
that was mine when I was in year 1 going to year 2
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by rexbuton: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2017
RaptorX:
He wasn't conjuring any knife from the air, the magician just taught him sleight of hand thats all. I have heard two Christ embassy pastors narrate how pastor Chris can conjure a pen from the air, it's all the same sleight of hands.

Oga sleight of the hand is different, conjuring stuff is different.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by colossus91(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
NCAN lol we have seen them....lol petty thieves lol,red roofers!!
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by hollywater: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Afonjas and juju sha.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Pylony(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2017
See what Nigerian Ojuju Movies have cause?
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by tivta(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Why must they always rape? Na wa oh.
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by bejeria101(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Conjure your escape,conjurer!
Re: I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Why did they not conjure it to escape?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down / Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.