Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ipob & Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob & Nairaland (840 Views)

Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am looking forward to a day when any news about Ipob or Nnamdi will be avoided like a 10 day corpse lying beside a mud!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by CharlotteFlair: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
That day may never come. Nnamdi Kanu has set a very crucial agenda for Nigerians and her leadership and got both the good, the bad and the ugly running upandan like headless chickens while the comatose, vegetables, hyenas and jackals rumble in their graves over Ipob.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by bantudra: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
That day may never come. Nnamdi Kanu has set a very crucial agenda for Nigerians and her leadership and got both the good, the bad and the ugly running upandan like headless chickens while the comatose, vegetables, hyenas and jackals rumble in their graves over Ipob.

abegi,park well...ipob will fade away like mmm....

cownunu next step is to become politician....you cant divide nigeria without a war...

ipob will realise that soon....

declare war and get biafra like ojukwu...

or go the political way to get biafra....i see more the chance of renaming nigeria to biafra than dividing nigeria.....
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:
I am looking forward to a day when any news about Ipob or Nnamdi will be avoided like a 10 day corpse lying beside a mud!

op don't worry very soon just wait oga should finish training

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:

Okay ooo, I am waiting! As for me, I have long time stop commenting on their thread!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

The dream that will soon fade away like a beautiful flower that appeared in the morning and before you know what happen, it has faded away before evening!

1 Like

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

cownunu next step is to become politician....you cant divide nigeria without a war...

or go the political way to get biafra....i see more the chance of renaming nigeria to biafra than dividing nigeria.....

You are on point!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

It will never happen
Nairaland = Igboland

Igbo amaka smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
Oga belongs to a wasted army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
quid:

It will never happen
Nairaland = Igboland

Igbo amaka smiley

Just wait and see!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

Just wait and see!
LoL.....within the next 30 minutes, 30 threads on Igbo/Biafra will be opened smiley

1 Like

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
quid:

Oga belongs to a wasted army

When you see one of his Boys, kindly repeat this statement!
I say it again.......REPEAT THE STATEMENT WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF HIS BOYS....

Verily verily I say unto you, YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN! And believe it.....you will become a testimony!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

When you see one of his Boys, kindly repeat this statement!
I say it again.......REPEAT THI STATEMENT WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF HIS BOYS....

Verily verily I say unto you, YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN! And believe it.....you will become a testimony!
The zoogerian army is a wasted army.
stop recycling rhetorics.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
quid:

LoL.....within the next 30 minutes, 30 threads on Igbo/Biafra will be opened smiley

If we did not make any comment on it.....it will b dawn on them. We should stop given them attention!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

If we did no make any comment on it.....it will b dawn on them. We should stop given them attention!
It's good to have wishes and dreams smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
quid:

It's good to have wishes and dreams smiley

It is good!

What should we do when such wishes and dreams now becoming nuisance?
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

It is good!

What should we do when such wishes and dreams now becoming nuisance?
Which nuisance are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
quid:

The zoogerian army is a wasted army.
stop recycling rhetorics.

Try very hard to tell them face to face, you will know there is difference between keypad warrior and Armed Force!
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

Try very hard to tell them face to face, you will know there is difference between keypad warrior and Armed Force!
LoL...
A few boko boys and Niger delta militants are enough to neutralize your zoo army
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by attackgat: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Rotentina:

Why? So you can continue consoling your self that Lugard gave you a nation and named you after a River?
Re: Ipob & Nairaland by CharlotteFlair: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

Trash!

(1) (Reply)

My Trial Over N11 Billion Oil Theft A Witch-hunt, Says Ifeanyi Ubah / APC Calls For Arrest Of P-square For “insulting” Federal Government / Youths Disrupt Kanu Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.