Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (146009 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by collinometricx: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Scalaniffy: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2017
hello dear sir/ma��... it's your boy nifemi am back again o, it's time to VOTE FOR ME OO�.. I need your full support���� to win this MTN KINGS OF SOUND COMPETITON... am gonna be forever greatful to you all... all am asking for is just to stream the song through this link below... Even if you can't stream it because of your phone or something just kindly reshare it as a BC to your whatsapp contacts Facebook and the rest social media platforms��.. ���

http://mpjamz.com/s/cf1a1b123

as many times as possible... and also help me reshare this particular post to your friends and family.... please I beg you in the name of Jesus.... thanks so much and I love you all
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2017
This news is a welcome development!
Nigerian girls are gradually coming up.

Lord knows, I will be the happiest guy when Nigerian girls will begin to walk naked on the streets cool
…#free mojo
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2017
victorioushands:

Hahahahaha

These women are not tired of letting satan use them as pinpong. They know they are being used and destroyed yet they can't seem to help vanity.

Now this one is sqatting like she is 'pooing' and she calls it modelling - probably expecting men to fall for her shitty self.

Hahahahaha. Satan e no go better for u lai lai
Vanity is mankind's greatest desire and also that which makes the world an interesting place to be . So don't blame it on vanity but blame the woman for not being able to see how low they've fallen for the same old trick of vanity that lucifer sold to them in the garden of Eden. These DAUGHTERS of Eve sha !!
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Gofwane:
This news is a welcome development!
Nigerian girls are gradually coming up.

Lord knows, I will be the happiest guy when Nigerian girls will begin to walk naked on the streets cool
…#free mojo
You'll make a good pervert anywhere, it is in you like peak.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by chrish(f): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2017
hw wil a sane human behave like dis smh mtcheeeeew
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by PDPGuy: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2017
My internet still dey kampe
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:54am On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you go soon finish nysc..

the 19k go soon finish

you go soon know what's up..

ode!!

Just pointing out ur stupidity and not fighting with you

For ur information, I finished from the University when ur brother was probably still in secondary school

You won't get him a job or even any help with ur character and mindset of use what you have to get what you want (in this case ur body).

I believe you read the case of a lady searching for a job for her guy on twitter, did you see her offering her body to get help for him??

The Lord is ur brother's strength

But as for you

You need Christ and some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Shelloween:
monkey skin? Really dude? Kettle calling pot black. Maybe you should hid your baboon skin also. Ijiot.
Defender of the universe. How markets?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by mikron(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2017
i dont get it, why do women always has this itch to go naked all the time, whereas the men dress to cover up themselves, later the women would be shouting rape, besides is it not this chick that confessed to all who care to listen that she is in love with nollywoods Yul Edochie?

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2017
What was she actually trying to display? Shebi na those dry buttocks abbey na the slippers on her chest??.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Venica:
ewwwwwwo : see person future wife ,future mama.
shame
She's already a mom.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
She seems fit.
That's why she left her brain unattended to!
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2017
daviefm:
VASELINE CREW kiss cool
Special Dedication
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by gashi12345: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Congrats!!! grin grin grin Finally famous!
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Why post these pictures, now, can't you see she's taking a dump?

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:11am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:
That 3rd picture is a complete turn off.
like say she wan shit ni.....incredible bastard of a girl with naija origin.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Alexbabybird(f): 2:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Never liked this actress for a sec sad sad
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by dipznano: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Alexbabybird:
Never liked this actress for a sec sad sad

But You surf the Internet at a vigil grin grin
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by DatLagboi(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Amber rose has done worst
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Championlaw200(m): 3:07am On Jul 12, 2017
ELERIBU IN ADEWALE ELESHO VOICE
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Nostradamus: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2017
if kingtblachoc strike this one now,people will start saying girls are too cheap.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by hokafor(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Useless things, very cheap
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by begwong: 3:31am On Jul 12, 2017
triplewisdom:
She want to poo strong shiit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Not attractive to me at all.

Why would someone in her right senses be showing the whole world her toilet pose?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2017
ratchetness at its best
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by EmperorKpee(m): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Like say she wan shit for that 3rd picture
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 4:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Beautiful! She has a great body.
Flaunt it sister!

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2017
She come dey koba her small oranges

Women look more beautiful wen dressed
Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2017
All are bro embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
triplewisdom:

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 12, 2017
undecided she looks ....bad

And why us it everytime some woman acts like a primitive an removes her clothes shes, "breaking the internet "?
She and kim. K have broken it to pecies indeed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.