Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens (8149 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

you dont know who i am,kwa....

ipobexposed,come and see ooooo....a ipobian called me bloda...chaiii....i don suffer...

Online ranter.
All Ipob are the same with Niger Delta except the uneducated ones
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by TheKingIsHere: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

oooooo,thank you..puhhh..i was already getting scared...

that scared the shittt out of me to be called bloda by an ipobian..... grin

thank you very much... grin....
He didn't call you brother because you are not from delta state.
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I specified all Niger Deltans. We are brothers
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Online ranter.
All Ipob are the same with Niger Delta except the uneducated ones

dont let me go werey on your ipobian asss this evening.... angry...am not that nice... angry

we are not toghether... angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

dont let me go werey on your ipobian asss this evening.... angry...am not that nice... angry

Nothing like south south it was called Igwocha
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

and why are the ipobians going jellyfish on me all of a sudden..

he was not the first to go jellyfish on me this month??...

i am used to be told,you no be delta..... undecided
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

are u not ipobian brother again
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

are u not ipobian brother again

guy,you wan finish me ni

nna,wetin i do you?...
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

and why are the ipobians going jellyfish on me all of a sudden..

he was not the first to go jellyfish on me this month??...

i am used to be told,you no be delta..... undecided

I have told u. If you're Niger Deltan. You are Biafran nothing you can do about it. You're just one and a minority
Like those guys fucck u
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Nothing like south south it was called Igwocha

you renamed it Igwocha...after colonization it was called port harcourt before you annexed it and renamed it Igwocha....

we know that....some of us read,you know...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

you renamed it Igwocha...after colonization it was called port harcourt before you annexed it and renamed it Igwocha....

Nothing like south south we all own the oil. You're my brother
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by CltrAltDel: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by papaejima1: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

and you called all of us a zoo...who lives in a zoo?..not animals?...

we admit we are animals....now,get lost!!!... angry

Hello Animal, enjoying the zoo? grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

my business is to expose
To expose what??
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by chimeee: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

I must not be Niger Deltan to care for Niger Delta
u care for niger Delta why are u going about trying to create enemity between them and their cousins for them, some elements are good in stabbing people at the back and be blowing them breeze in the front.
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
chimeee:
u care for niger Delta why are u going about try to create enemy for them, some elements are good in stabbing people at the back and be blowing them breeze in the front.

I want them to know Liepods are their enemy
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by papaejima1: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

What was the name before Port Harcourt Mr reader?
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
To expose what??
nothing but the truth biaframustfall
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

Go and sit down and stop making noise.
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by CltrAltDel: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Go and sit down and stop making noise.

aaa...now i feel better... grin....i already tut you ipobians wan go jellyfish on me... grin...thats boring... grin grin grin...

let the e-bashing kwantinu,joor... grin
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
papaejima1:

What was the name before Port Harcourt Mr reader?

that i dont know... undecided..

look,you are asking me things i dont know,i could find out..but i dont wanna...

stop digging in the past,,,the things you could find would not favour you...

dont forget slavery...you go open up old wounds...
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
papaejima1:

Hello Animal, enjoying the zoo? grin grin grin

yes...and you...??.. grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Nothing like south south we all own the oil. You're my brother

chai,chai,chai...biko,dont call me that...it scares the shitt out of me...
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

nothing but the truth
biaframustfall
In your wildest dreamstongue tongue keep fooling yourself!!
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Notasyouthink: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

aaa...now i feel better... grin....i already tut you ipobians wan go jellyfish on me... grin...thats boring... grin grin grin...

let the e-bashing kwantinu,joor... grin
You're not feeling any better you think I don't know?? You are in pains!!
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You're not feeling any better you think I don't know?? You are in pains!!

realy?..you know how i feel through the internet...?.... grin

kikikikikikikiki.... grin
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Elijahhopelarry(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2017
"we are brothers"........lol
from which family?
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
"we are brothers"........lol

from which family?

ask am oooo.....see me see trouble.....me?..bloda of ipobian??...that guy is crazy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Obi Overtakes Tinubu In Lagos - Premium Times / Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman / Justice Kayode Eso Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.