Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

"Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) (41414 Views)

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) / Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Upper Iweka Rd, Onitsha and Pound Rd, Aba ppl don com again

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by arnold123: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
akelicious:
I hope they will pass message to Nigeria Government because the corruption is much.
source- www.Akelicious.com
the returns of Stephanie and Suleiman in sodom
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:

Guys be warned. Don't check this girl's dp sad

I just did and now my brain can't string together any meaningful comment pertaining this thread cry
I dont understand. I saw a slay olosho looking bipied there. Wats d fuss?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by MARKone(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lolz

I wonder why they took this long. Bunch of unprofessional he goats, Nollywood my a££.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
sobastical:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You dey fear ni?
i no get ba sef, u kidnap me u d waste time.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by silzpersie: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
FADA LAWD
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Lexit: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
It beats my imagination how some people do not know that this is not real. No movie by this title. Go through the information on the poster very well You will see that they are phoney details. Which mod moved it to front page self without scrutinising it?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by mindtricks: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
No time.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by IdeyVex1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:

I just did and now my brain can't string together any meaningful comment pertaining this thread cry

I just did and seriously, My brain has gone on auto shutdown!
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
hopeforcharles:

babe u are cute, tell me did u design urself?
B'cos after checkin u out i am now speaking in spanish. Jmtpagdxg@*?
lol, God did
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by samueladeoye66(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Evans Saga Next Pls
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Gbelexy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Finally,is out.grab ur copy nowww!
Pls,what of badoo,d land of d dead?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by NickMark1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yeligray:
en no fit...i'm covered with the blood of Jesus..
so u sabi fear like dis??
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
NickMark1:
so u sabi fear like dis??
no be fear, na precaution
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by guru90: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Samusu:
Hmm, Abeg who is Evans and who is Abba Kyari
U deserve little slap... lol.. U are asked who is Evans? USA pikin self no who is Evans.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lol, God did
Wow after looking at you I understand that there is something like perfection
Aiit am officially asking for friendship with u,
I am Charles and u?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by bbktech(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
moses93:
make I watch am sharp sharp abeg
Good Boy
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by kennylawn(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg, how long does it take to finish movie in this country. I can't blv a standard movie can pass thru casting to editing and final production in a matter of weeks.
I wonder wat justice my pple go do for all dis Hollywood story wey dey reach a yr b4 being released if d story line mistakenly leaked to dem
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:

Scammer Bro
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
hahaha..
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Wow after looking at you I understand that there is something like perfection Aiit am officially asking for friendship with u, I am Charles and u?
Tamara
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by bodeskii(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Tamara
That ass..

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Tamara
Tamara, beautiful name,
I like the fact that u identified with Nigeria,
Been a Nigerian has its perks,
How has been partially Nigerian been for u over there.?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin
SUNDICOS:
hahahash, this one over tight oo
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Another crappy movie
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by sobastical: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yeligray:
grin
Yeligray:
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Tamara, beautiful name, I like the fact that u identified with Nigeria, Been a Nigerian has its perks, How has been partially Nigerian been for u over there.?
all good dearie
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
all good dearie
Nice to meet you,
Are u on any other social media except Nairaland? If yes I do like to get to meet you there esp the one u are more frequent on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.