Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. (662 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by greatwomenworld(f): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever had friends turn their back on you?
your family will be always there to embrace you .
We think success, we think wealth , we think fame but the greatest is the love that your family showers on you.
As a married man or woman seeing your family happy is a great joy and peace of mind.
As a single guy or lady , your partner may disappoint you but your family will be there for you always.
sometimes we get carried away with the issues of life and we seldom forget our foundation, " Family" if you have a family you have everything.
Inspite of the fights, quarrel and dramas that might happen sometimes, it only strengthens the bond.
There's always a favourite Sis, bro,aunt,uncle or granma you can run to when in need or a shoulder to cry on.
Sometimes we look too far in search of love when love is just around us.
They might not give you everything in the world but their love means everything in the world.
Don't you just love your family?

1 Like

Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by AndrewDex(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Go to Hell with your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by greatwomenworld(f): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
AndrewDex:
Go to Hell with your logic.
Must you comment? why the insult mr hell
Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Happiness is family?! Really?!
Go tell that to poor families all over Nigeria and see if they agree with your above post.

Happiness SHOULD/MUST always be about each and every individual wishes/desires in life... And what they seek to achieve attain.

Some could be family while others could be FREEDOM to do whatever they want, whenever they want to.

Btw some married people certainly AINT happy, neither are some family members, so what you wrote makes very little sense.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by uboma(m): 3:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Sometimes family may bring one down.
Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Absolutely!
The reason I don't care for friends. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
I've got both.

Re: friends, always choose carefully. Quality over quantity.
Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by DarkRebel69: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's far from being a universal fact. A family is made up of humans, and humans are fallible and unreliable.

Dare I say that listening to my favourite Gregorian (Latin) chants bestow on me more happiness, more wholesomeness of soul, and more serenity of mind than anything else.

I invite you to share in the grand spiritual experience. Here's the Adoro te devote composed by the Angelic Doctor, St. Thomas Aquinas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2xX8tWaTx4

I must be the most unreligious man on earth who remains held in thrall by the musical and artistic jewels of Catholicism.
Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by EfemenaXY: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything. by kindim(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2017
greatwomenworld:
Ever had friends turn their back on you?
your family will be always there to embrace you .
We think success, we think wealth , we think fame but the greatest is the love that your family showers on you.
As a married man or woman seeing your family happy is a great joy and peace of mind.
As a single guy or lady , your partner may disappoint you but your family will be there for you always.
sometimes we get carried away with the issues of life and we seldom forget our foundation, " Family" if you have a family you have everything.
Inspite of the fights, quarrel and dramas that might happen sometimes, it only strengthens the bond.
There's always a favourite Sis, bro,aunt,uncle or granma you can run to when in need or a shoulder to cry on.
Sometimes we look too far in search of love when love is just around us.
They might not give you everything in the world but their love means everything in the world.
Don't you just love your family?
Only wise people talk like this... (10 billion likes)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Auto-correct Made This Guy “insult” His Mother On Whatsapp / Dowry And Bride Price Are Not The Same Thing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.