Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] (60541 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

No! U indirectly said he deserved IT...so wtf utalking about??

I never implied anything such as that. You have poor interpretation skills.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by victor8269: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
toyinjimoh:
some idiots will still blame buhari for this
Y won't they blame him. wasn't it his poor ?management that made the poor boy leave 9ja n Neva come back?
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by kechywillz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
All this animal rights activist,u see how that crocodile or alligator mauled that young man,don't tell me tomorrow not to kill it n maul it too.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by sukkot: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
swegiedon:

he was crazy mayne.so damn crazy. lol
like seriously who does that ? who steals a whole plane and rides it in the middle of the night ? that nigga was probably high on osogbo weed grin
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
ggadayum. that sho was one hungry gator. but why my nigga steal a whole plane without permission tho ?
Florida means he was probably moving keys
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by sukkot: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
oyb:

Florida means he was probably moving keys
haha thats another nice angle to it bro. that nigga was most likely moving keys. I like how you think oyb. never even crossed my mind lmao.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Opoki(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Do you still wonder why internet identifies many evil things with Nigerian especially those living in diaspora?

Because the mentally demented bloggers are quick to claim any nationality that sounded Nigerian even when the person has not, ever willing to be a Nigerian.

Look at a scenario of the British parliamentarian and abike dabiri...

Don't let us continue associating evil with this country, internet keeps information forever, this young man is not a Nigerian, even the press named him unidentified, that he is black doesn't qualify him to be a Nigerian, that he bears a name that sounds Nigerian doesn't qualifies him to be a Nigerian.

Shikena
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Opoki:
Do you still wonder why internet identifies many evil things with Nigerian especially those living in diaspora?

Because the mentally demented bloggers are quick to claim any nationality that sounded Nigerian even when the person has not, ever willing to be a Nigerian.

Look at a scenario of the British parliamentarian and abike dabiri...

Don't let us continue associating evil with this country, internet keeps information forever, this young man is not a Nigerian, even the press named him unidentified, that he is black doesn't qualify him to be a Nigerian, that he bears a name that sounds Nigerian doesn't qualifies him to be a Nigerian.
I know his family, he is a native of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by esthervera(f): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
you died then shark again. God have mercy
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

If I have access to my sister's car and I take it to go to the store, that is stealing. Even if I intend to bring it back, I did not get her permission to take her car. That is theft. She has every right to say I stole her car, regardless of my intention. In this situation it was even more so. He was a student and it was a plane. A plane is not some random automobile, neither did it belong to a friend or family member. What he did was very foolish. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he definitely had a hand in his demise.
/

\
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/

I am involved in the case.

Of course you have no details but are quick to write the nonsense above.

\

You're not involved in anything. Nigerians lie too much.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by OkaiCorne(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
cowleg:

He was alone on solo flight in the ill fated aircraft. The other case I think was a previous history of the plane.

Oops...my bad, I understand now, solo flight on an airplane, and the crew members capturing the event were in the chopper.
Thanks. I will never read on an empty stomach again embarassed
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Afritop(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
What is wrong with NCAN this time. Is like they failed to pick the bits
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by InvertedHammer: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You're not involved in anything. Nigerians lie too much.
/

\
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/

I don't blame you. That is my cousin you are talking about.

Don't let me curse your family.

\

Curse whoever you like. Your cousin was a thief.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Curse whoever you like. Your cousin was a thief.

\
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Noted.

\

Good.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Thekick001: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Season end or not, The bookies must keep paying. Today's (12-07-2017) now available Learn the best way to settle your bills..
See below for more..

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by sshalom(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
What a tragedy!

May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by trendyprettygir: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Americans always wanting to make Nigerians look bad as if Americans don't commit crime.

There's actually no way that guy would have flown that helicopter without no one knowing. VERY IMPOSSIBLE!

And I won't be surprised if this is not the first time.

There's some whole lot of people involved. This matter needs to be seriously investigated and unwrapped.

And that school needs to be investigated thoroughly as well.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by NoBetterNigeria: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
I tire oo

IamaNigerianGuy:

Good question.

To fly a plane you must file a flight plan and get approval. You must also be cleared for take off and landing by air traffic control (ATC). Failure to do any of these and you might soon find yourself in the gun sights of an F16. American air force doesn't joke around especially after 9/11.
America is a very litigious society, perhaps the flight school is trying to cover their lapses by blaming the pilot.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by ikuku(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Good question.

To fly a plane you must file a flight plan and get approval. You must also be cleared for take off and landing by air traffic control (ATC). Failure to do any of these and you might soon find yourself in the gun sights of an F16. American air force doesn't joke around especially after 9/11.
America is a very litigious society, perhaps the flight school is trying to cover their lapses by blaming the pilot.

Thanks for being the voice reasoning here. It appears a lot of posters here are juveniles, hence there insensitivities and mindless ranting regarding this tragedy. The school is trying to cover their track to avoid an impending civil law suit. I heard the FBI are conducting their own investigation at this moment. Since after 911, it is almost impossible to fly a plane without approval of some sort especially in Florida.

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by michaelisaiah: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigeria people all the time nawa o
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by emeksdonalds(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:
He took the aircraft without permission means he stole it. Hmmmm... Sorry he lost his life. RIP.

Without permission means he wasn't meant to fly solo as he's still a student using student pilot license (SPL) which can be used to fly only 2 souls. That's himself and the instructor who is meant to be a more experienced pilot.. Now someone in the ATC gave him clearance to take off... Its just a case of him thinking that he has known it all and can do it all by himself.. it's not a case of theft... The school is trying to clear their name as the guy wasn't meant to fly alone with SPL
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
emeksdonalds:

Without permission means he wasn't meant to fly solo as he's still a student using student pilot license (SPL) which can be used to fly only 2 souls. That's himself and the instructor who is meant to be a more experienced pilot.. Now someone in the ATC gave him clearance to take off... Its just a case of him thinking that he has known it all and can do it all by himself.. it's not a case of theft... The school is trying to clear their name as the guy wasn't meant to fly alone with SPL

If he didn't have permission from the main person who was supposed to give permission, he is a thief. I can jump into my sister's car and drive off while other people are sitting in the house. That doesn't mean I didn't steal the car. Taking something without permission is theft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.