Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Retrain Your Mental Disposition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Retrain Your Mental Disposition (329 Views)

A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Retrain Your Mind / Women Status In Islam: Is Women’s Natural Disposition Considered As Defective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrain Your Mental Disposition by dBeinning(m): 2:13am On Jul 12, 2017
You mind thus far has been conditioned to working a certain way. It has learned how best it can process data and how best it can also dispose from it when called on.

Do you ever wonder why you make certain decisions under certain peculiar circumstances. Have you really studied yourself to see that you tend to doing certain things the same way, how that you come to certain conclusions almost without too much fore thought? Yes, this is your mental disposition - having proclivities of or the propensity to behaving a certain way.

You arrived here due to several number of factors all through your life.

Have you notice that you repeat your mistakes almost as if you were doing it on purpose or not willing to learn from past ones?

This is not entirely your fault, you have become conditioned this way. However there's hope!

Do you fancy living more deliberately, I mean being more in control, making more informed and wiser decisions?

Do you know that your mental disposition is so strong in how it influences other peoples first impression of you?

Do you see how it is very important to be more in control of your own mind, rather than allowing your sometimes untrustworthy subconscious, make critical but seemingly spontaneous decisions for you?

Can my own mind deceive me? Yes, constantly.

Your subconscious should not be trusted as much, unless you have ensured to a great length in a process of time that, what went on in subconscious mind were information of strong character and virtue, this, including subliminal messages(messages that your subconscious mind could pick up without you being necessarily aware of them.) It is only then you may now rely on it.

You will be surprised if alerted by how powerful the subconscious is. It is capable of picking up information that you could never have imagined possible; data you would have thought you missed.

Your mind never...

~for full read click:https://hispresencetoday..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-retrain-your-mental-disposition.html~

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 25/07/2017) Admit Your Mistakes / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life / Help My Unbelief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.