Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London (35172 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Tinubu, Osinbajo Silent On Sowore / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Idango(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2017
That guy that said majority of the people who comment on nairaland are underage is right.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Elijahhopelarry(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by robotix: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Charly68:
Nigerians should be praying for these people instead of passing derogatory comments against them..imagine the kind of work the acting president has been doing to keep things in order ..running to London to and fro as if he was visiting Lagos ..to whom much is given much is indeed required.. The citizens should soak them with prayers to enable the president get healed fast & resume back to his work.. The acting president needs wisdom to operate as acting & deputy at the same time without giving room for administrative laxity .. May the Lord turn things around for us in the land .

Buhari is the cause. I can bet every person in the south wants Osibanjo there BUT buhari is the major problem and his brothers.

During the first hand over of the acting president status, did you see how Osibanjo sprang into action, hosting meetings here and there? Now compare to the second one and tell me what went wrong as he has seem to have slowed down the pace. You can imagine. It"s obvious that they have told him to slow things because of the cheers that were emanating from hinterlands, which means that are not happy that peace was permeating, they are not happy with resolution tactics deployed but they just want to see the masses in pains and agony.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by seguno2: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think Buhari wants restructuring, reorganization, reassessment and devolution of powers in Nigeria. I guess he wants Prof. Osinbajo to work along these lines.
Knowing fully well that the party isn't performing well at the moment, why not give Nigerians what they want?
He has heard the cries and the agitations of the peoples of Nigeria and I guess the peoples general has to rise up to the occasion by meeting the expectations of Nigerians so that his name won't be forgotten in the history of nation.
Don't be surprised if Prof. Osinbajo starts singing restructuring and setting up committees ASAP to kickoff the process of reorganizing the nation.

Please show us what your Buhari has done for over two years to fulfill his wishes for restructuring?
Did he send any legislative Bill to the senate and House of Representatives in that line?
No.
Buhari is a thin, sickly liar.
Only liars and ignorant people have any faith or hope in their fraudulent saviour.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by HonabFaj(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
kessling:

He'll brief Nigerians after APC directs him on what to say

Haba, abeg let the man rest a bit, why the rush
He is going to address Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by luggy(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
useless government, zoo country

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
slawomir:
People talking about the 20,000 pounds for osibanjo visit to the president.
what about the huge amount we lose everyday on the idle Presidential aircraft in London that consumes £4,000 everyday for parking lot and its idleness.
it would be 67 days it has stayed idle and if you multiply that by N400/1pounds for 50days, it will amount to 107200000 Naira. That is one hundred and seven million two hundred thousand Naira. doing nothing but waiting for the President to get well.
This is not a government but a mistake

Maybe you should take them to court if you think you need that 107200000 instead and inherit the sickness from him ... I just hope we have a human feeling for once , Tho I blame buhari also because he ought to have resigned but no man is immune to sickness , if he thinks London is the only place he can get better treatment then so be it .
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by senitorspeaker(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish media .... person talk say he go brief una soon yet una still talk say him dey silent afterwards.

Mr. Laolu Akande, the spokesman for the Acting President tweeted after the visit that information about what transpired will be made known soon.
He said: “it was a good meeting”.

Which one come be say imm dey silent?
it was a good meeting........ watin him for talk
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Bluebrain101: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Buhari is not dead but your father will definitely die today.... He would be hit by a stray bullet.... And another member of your family, probably your mum would die over the weekend.
I really wanted to insult you but when I checked your profile and saw the damage nature has already done to a crashed destiny patient like you, there is no use wasting my attention on an asylum runaway
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
deolu2000:
So because of 1hr meeting, FGN spent millions of Naira wc belongs to tax payers. Can't they jst do a video call or telephone each? I don't knw why you should run a democratic govt like an occultic esemble.

He should make a video call so you can come on nairaland again and say Osinbajo didn't meet him.. besides our president that's confused I think most Nigerians are confused also. No matter what happens we are still going to play the blame game
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by nero2face: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
seunmsg:

So you expect him to come out and start singing like a parrot abi?
I would've replied ur comment, but that would be a waste of time, its obvious ur illiteracy level if de chronic one..
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by ivandragon: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
CoolAmbience:

You have some more learning to do on governance.

Not everything is left to cyber vulnerability.

Nigeria is not messed up in anyway.

Those two men are fighting to rescue the very soul of our nationhood from over-pampered unscrupulous elements. Time will tell.

for an administration that made a lot of noise about waste of resources, it doesn't make sense.

what cyber vulnerability are you referring to? with the billions voted for communications for the presidency yearly I think a video conference call would be more than secure enough.

the ONLY solid reason the ag. President should have made trip is if PMB was handing over his resignation to the ag. president for onward transmission to the relevant bodies, anything short of that is a waste of scarce resources & unnecessary risk.

also, I said the 'system' is messed up, not Nigeria... so learn to comprehend...

lastly, YOU know nothing about governance & administration beyond rooting for your preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by bewla(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Montaque:
Nigerians are in for a shocker
part two
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by modsfucker: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Bluebrain101:

I really wanted to insult you but when I checked your profile and saw the damage nature has already done to a crashed destiny patient like you, there is no use wasting my attention on an asylum runaway

Curse me for what? For saying the truth that your father would die today? That's the truth, your father is mortal just like Buhari, so if Buhari is dead let your father also die.... I don't know how to insult but to say the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Abbotp: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2017
ivandragon:
this is ridiculous...

so we spent about £20,000 in aviation fuel & other logistics...

risked having a constitutional crisis since there was no president, vice president or ag. president for over 11 hrs...

risked serious harm/disaster on the ag. president...

just for a 1 hour meeting with the president?

when N5000 recharge card would have been enough to make a video call to pass whatever message PMB needed to pass across?

what a messed up system...
YOU GOT IT!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
Talk . you short imp.

He is not your father. Don't get things mixed up.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by buffalowings: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Caseless:
put your torchlight permanently on like zaki adze.

grin
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by doublecross(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Caseless:
you de mind those useless people.
two fools
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by raymond1550(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
repogirl:
Hope all this travel travel will not make OUR ACTING PRESIDENT have ear pain?
babe you harsh,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Bluebrain101: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Curse me for what? For saying the truth that your father would die today? That's the truth, your father is mortal just like Buhari, so if Buhari is dead let your father also die.... I don't know how to insult but to say the truth.

it's clear to everyone that u are bloody tabula rasa. Illiterate Northern bastasrd. why don't just go continue your futile cow grazing and leave IT for the educated.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by klassykute(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
What exactly do you guys want to hear?
we wanna hear why u can kiss all day... abi dem use am do u?
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by oyienootieno: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish media .... person talk say he go brief una soon yet una still talk say him dey silent afterwards.

Mr. Laolu Akande, the spokesman for the Acting President tweeted after the visit that information about what transpired will be made known soon.
He said: “it was a good meeting”.

Which one come be say imm dey silent?

Don't mind the shallow minded haters. They think Presidential visit is market women gathering to gossip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Neddyogu(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Caseless:
He should sing everywhere like davido because he's gone to see PMB?

He should also dance like David's uncle. grin
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by vandykeoo7(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Noooo, he must speak out, this time silence is not golden, if he can't say what he saw over there, he can better communicate to us through sign language we will understand. Very soon nah, oga lie will tell us that he saw white, him himself will tell us that he saw black, ogbeni Adesina and mallam Garba will tell us there own different things
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by surgical: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
ivandragon:
this is ridiculous...

risked having a constitutional crisis since there was no president, vice president or ag. president for over 11 hrs...

when N5000 recharge card would have been enough to make a video call to pass whatever message PMB needed to pass across?

They are cooking up something to be served soon, this your suggestion will not fit in.you know this saintly goverment is never transparent, everything is always packaged deceitful. So much for corruption fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Awoo88: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
ivandragon:
this is ridiculous...

Buhari is not in a position to make any call. Just dress for photo op with his VP to create illusion about how well he looking. Zombies will clap and cheer as usually

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Siscooh: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Montaque:
Nigerians are in for a shocker
Why Because Baba will soon be back? Everything is in God's hands.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Did baba sack him or resigned
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by kechbrown: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2017
We will sit down, de look..... cheesy

Check out http://betmaster1x2.com/ for real bet tips. Subscribe and enjoy
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by surgical: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Iblad0994:

Maybe you should take them to court if you think you need that 107200000 instead and inherit the sickness from him ... I just hope we have a human feeling for once , Tho I blame buhari also because he ought to have resigned but no man is immune to sickness , if he thinks London is the only place he can get better treatment then so be it .
God is a just God ,he give to people as they deserve, so buhari's sickness is for buhari,sorry you cant transfer it no matter how much you love him. The guy was just pointing out buhari hypocrisy,that he could not walk his talk simple.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by ivandragon: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Awoo88:

Buhari is not in a position to make any call. Just dress for photo op with his VP to create illusion about how well he looking. Zombies will clap and cheer as usually

lol...

let's give them benefit of doubt...

anything short of his resignation letter or a directive on the total overhaul & reshuffling of the cabinet was a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.