Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London (35167 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Tinubu, Osinbajo Silent On Sowore / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by victorogbo336: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
So osinbajo cannot rake a selfie wit gis boss nd post on his social media wall abi?? ...

#apc continue..
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by ivandragon: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dee60:

In today's world that you are travelling does not make you less acting president! Same as a travelling CEO of a bank, he does not cease to be CEO because he went to Hawaii. The office goes with him. It is a different ball game if he is on vacation or if he travels for medicals. In the acting president's case there was no vacuum. Let us not forget that Osinbajo is a SAN and a professor of law!

the mere fact that you are comparing the CEO of a bank to the office of an elected president clearly shows you have a severely limited understanding of what governance & politics is all about.

on the VP being a SAN, can you tell us why his journey was initially made secret? he knew the implication of his trip, hence the secrecy...
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by chineduemmao: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buking1:
To be honest
I m from the east side but I feel sorry for this dad.. Honestly I'm of the opinion that we all shall pray for his recovery
Let me tell you whether his is in the seat of not what will be will be..

You can quote me but I have to tell you what it takes to be a human
And if you look at the event you will see he is on the masses side
Only from his regim that my village ever gotten eletricity .
mtcheeeeeeeeww kposhikposhi!
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Bluebrain101: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
victorogbo336:
So osinbajo cannot rake a selfie wit gis boss nd post on his social media wall abi?? ...

#apc continue..

Haba u wan make e fone spoil. D fone go just get Ebola
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by danduke85: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by CoolAmbience(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
ivandragon:

for an administration that made a lot of noise about waste of resources, it doesn't make sense.

what cyber vulnerability are you referring to? with the billions voted for communications for the presidency yearly I think a video conference call would be more than secure enough.

the ONLY solid reason the ag. President should have made trip is if PMB was handing over his resignation to the ag. president for onward transmission to the relevant bodies, anything short of that is a waste of scarce resources & unnecessary risk.

also, I said the 'system' is messed up, not Nigeria... so learn to comprehend...

lastly, YOU know nothing about governance & administration beyond rooting for your preferred candidate.

Keep waiting for the hand over.

System can easily mean Nigeria in the context that you used it, admitting it wont kill you.

You are so sensible yet you do not know it is courteous to visit persons who are ill, what more when they are your superiors.

President Buhari isnt resigning you can hate all you like, he isnt incapacitated. Patriotic Nigerians are seeing the improvement in Mining, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Taxation, Public probity and Security.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by ivandragon: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Keep waiting for the hand over.

System can easily mean Nigeria in the context that you used it, admitting it wont kill you.

You are so sensible yet you do not know it is courteous to visit persons who are ill, what more when they are your superiors.

President Buhari isnt resigning you can hate all you like, he isnt incapacitated. Patriotic Nigerians are seeing the improvement in Mining, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Taxation, Public probity and Security.

its obvious you know nothing about governance & politics.

do you think I do not know & understand the usage of political terms? or you think you are talking to your fellow dimwits whose understanding of politics is limited to obscure propaganda.

Why the secrecy surrounding the visit if its as 'normal' as you are trying to put it?

on the sectors you mentioned, kindly name one notable achievement started by this administration that has impacted positively in the generality of lives of Nigerians & I would give you two reasons why they have not performed up to expectation in those same areas...
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
ivandragon:

its obvious you know nothing about governance & politics.

do you think I do not know & understand the usage of political terms? or you think you are talking to your fellow dimwits whose understanding of politics is limited to obscure propaganda.

Why the secrecy surrounding the visit if its as 'normal' as you are trying to put it?

on the sectors you mentioned, kindly name one notable achievement started by this administration that has impacted positively in the generality of lives of Nigerians & I would give you two reasons why they have not performed up to expectation in those same areas...

I am certain you are one of those that only see something good about a government when it directly benefits you.
That ideology is fast fading away. It does no nation any good.

If you say that the considerable respite that has returned to the NE after years of menacing insurgency characterised by mindless killings and maiming means nothing, then you are on your own. If the several billion dollars recovered from looters of our patrimony, which will be used to fund a substantial part of the 2017 budget, means nothing to you, then I can't help you.

Go to the NBS website and see the new contributions of mining, agriculture and taxation to the GDP. Find out the stages of completion of key power plants.

Over 50,000 IDPs have been resettled with huge implications for agriculture and food security.

I never said that it is all done but work is certainly ongoing and we will surely get there.
Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by Jj222(f): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
repogirl:
Hope all this travel travel will not make OUR ACTING PRESIDENT have ear pain?
lol you are right.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London by ivandragon: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2017
CoolAmbience:

I am certain you are one of those that only see something good about a government when it directly benefits you.
That ideology is fast fading away. It does no nation any good.

If you say that the considerable respite that has returned to the NE after years of menacing insurgency characterised by mindless killings and maiming means nothing, then you are on your own. If the several billion dollars recovered from looters of our patrimony, which will be used to fund a substantial part of the 2017 budget, means nothing to you, then I can't help you.

Go to the NBS website and see the new contributions of mining, agriculture and taxation to the GDP. Find out the stages of completion of key power plants.

Over 50,000 IDPs have been resettled with huge implications for agriculture and food security.

I never said that it is all done but work is certainly ongoing and we will surely get there.

saying a lot without actually saying anything...

you are most likely one of those who readily shift the goalposts to accommodate your 'leader'...

why don't you go to the same NBS website & see the number of Nigerians that have lost their jobs in the last 2 years due to the rudderless nature of leadership.

or tell that to the farmers that have been gruesomely murdered in their farms by 'foreigners'...

you talk of key powerplants, did you acknowledge the ones built by the last administration? you are here praising 'uncompleted projects'.

billions of dollars recovered from one set of thieves only to to utilized by another set of thieves... or is it the budget padders in the presidency that were moved from budgeting unit to cash unit you want to talk about?

anyway, in all things, I wish Nigeria well, no matter who leads...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu / INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.