Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump (30312 Views)

Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by enemybulldozer(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:
KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt ...make una no fall Biafrans hand....you guys are not called chest beaters for nothing.....come on......Biafra or Death grin grin grin
ABOBAKU!!
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
I see you grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
enemybulldozer:
ABOBAKU!!

Yes...yes i am ...But is that all you can say...are you not happy...today Trump announce Biafra grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5658468_img20170715165139_jpegeb04fc7cb5a2d6ef10193673f53abaaa
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
where is the crowd...choi...Biafuros una fall my hand grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
perez100, ZeroUnity, ESDKING, TarOrfeek, quid, Presidiotbuhari, NIGHTMAREOO7 , Joshuasaintiago, Nwakaumu, cowardafonja, iamexcelblog, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt,KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt.

Guys I am sad....Sarrki...come and see....Biafrians dont want to talk about referendum again even when Trump wants to help them...they are avoiding this thread like plague grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
perez100, ZeroUnity, ESDKING, TarOrfeek, quid, Presidiotbuhari, NIGHTMAREOO7 , Joshuasaintiago, Nwakaumu, cowardafonja, iamexcelblog, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt,KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by wristbangle: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Lol I know this thread will resurrect today but it's still mid night at USA. Let see the excuse Igbos will give when the day dawns
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Bad-belle is bad for your health
Support Biafra. . .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol I know this thread will resurrect today but it's still mid night at USA. Let see the excuse Igbos will give when the day dawns
ok....but how come it is only Afonjaaas that are excited about this news, I am confused, is it that Biafrians a just noise makers...or na initial gra gra, all of them don go hide their head inside sand
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
quid:
Bad-belle is bad for your health
Support Biafra. . .
He is here finally..... grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

He is here finally..... grin grin grin
Were they missing me kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
quid, are you high......what do you guys really want...I, an Afonjaaa grin grin grin is promoting Biafrian referendum...where is the bad belle
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:
quid, are you high......what do you guys really want...I, an Afonjaaa grin grin grin is promoting Biafrian referendum...where is the bad belle
Yes that means you have become wise like the Alaafin of Oyo. Keep it up
Afonja-ism is bad for the nation grin grin

**********************************************************************************************

Alaafin: We Need Restructure Because Bulk Of Nigeria’s Oil Money Goes To North

---- Ademola Babalola in Ibadan
The bulk of Nigeria’s oil money goes to northern part of the country with successive military regimes unduly favouring a section of the country at the expense of other geopolitical zones in the land, hence the need for the nation to restructure if there must be equity, justice and fair play.

With the above position, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Monday joined the agitation for the restructuring of Nigeria.
Alaafin spoke at the launch of a biography and postscript titled: ‘Samuel Ladoke Akintola in the Eyes of History,’ written by Femi Kehinde.

At the event, Alaafin traced the historic feud between the late Akintola and the late Obafemi Awolowo, noting that the first federal government’s interference in state affairs happened during the dispute between the two Yoruba politicians, which led to the crisis witnessed in the South-west and ultimately in the death of Akintola.

According to Alaafin, the North was favoured in terms of revenue allocation because while more states and council areas were created in the region, other regions were yet to enjoy similar opportunity despite being federating units.

He said: “The first time that the federal government would interfere in state affairs began when the government at the centre interfered in the feud between Akintola and Awolowo. The government, in support of Akintola, declared a state of emergency in the old Western Region, snowballing into serious crisis.
“The army came and took side during a coup that led to the death of Akintola. Aguiyi Ironsi that took over, abolished the regional system through Decree 34 of 1960. He also scrapped the term federal republic and replaced it with republic of Nigeria.

“The northerners felt that with the new system, the Emirs would no longer be able to operate within a republic like before. Their belief was that Ironsi came from a culture that opposed their belief. This led to a counter coup of July 29, 1960. I am trying to tell you why we have to restructure Nigeria.

“Gowon that came later, returned the term Federal Republic of Nigeria but not the region. Lagos is about 20 million people going by the first census conducted and Kano was next. Within the next 10 years, Kano was split into about 44 council areas but Lagos remains with 20 council areas.

“Jigawa was created from Kano and given 19 council areas. This means that the bulk of what Nigeria realises from oil goes to the North. If we are in a region, the government of that region can create council areas but because we depend on a monolithic manner of financing the states, we are in problem. Have they been able to publish the people who own the oil blocks in Nigeria?”
Alaafin said the bulk of the owners of the oil blocks come from a certain area of the country, expressing his displeasure that government had displayed insensitivity and unrealistic approach to the yearnings of the oil producing area.

“They cannot fish or practice agriculture so they have to agitate. The Oyo State Government cannot pay teachers and civil servants because what is coming to its coffers from the federal government is minimal. Our revenue has been taken over by the federal government. What the federal government collects in Value Added Tax in an area in Oyo State in one month is more than what it collects in Adamawa State in three months. Yet, the federal government takes all away,” the monarch said.

Present at the event were former Governors of Oyo State, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo and Adebayo Alao-Akala. Among others were Justice Ladiran Akintola and the late Bola Ige’s daughter, Funso Adegbola. Dele Momodu delivered the lecture while the book was reviewed by former Governor Abiola Ajimobi’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Festus Adedayo.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/11/alaafin-we-need-restructure-because-bulk-of-nigerias-oil-money-goes-to-north/

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
quid:

Were they missing me kiss kiss kiss kiss
on this thread...yep......bros please lets promote this thread, I an, Afonjaaa like Wole Soyinka cant do this alone.....please call your fellow Biafrans,You know it is Biafra or Death...tell them to come out from where they are hiding..... you are even allowed chat in igbo. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

on this thread...yep......bros please lets promote this thread, I an, Afonjaaa like Wole Soyinka cant do this alone.....please call your fellow Biafrans,You know it is Biafra or Death...tell them to come out from where they are hiding..... you are even allowed chat in igbo. grin grin grin
Ok no wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let me call those in Turkey

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
quid:

Yes that means you have become wise like the Alaafin of Oyo. Keep it up
Afonja-ism is bad for the nation grin grin

**********************************************************************************************

Alaafin: We Need Restructure Because Bulk Of Nigeria’s Oil Money Goes To North

---- Ademola Babalola in Ibadan
The bulk of Nigeria’s oil money goes to northern part of the country with successive military regimes unduly favouring a section of the country at the expense of other geopolitical zones in the land, hence the need for the nation to restructure if there must be equity, justice and fair play.

With the above position, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Monday joined the agitation for the restructuring of Nigeria.
Alaafin spoke at the launch of a biography and postscript titled: ‘Samuel Ladoke Akintola in the Eyes of History,’ written by Femi Kehinde.

At the event, Alaafin traced the historic feud between the late Akintola and the late Obafemi Awolowo, noting that the first federal government’s interference in state affairs happened during the dispute between the two Yoruba politicians, which led to the crisis witnessed in the South-west and ultimately in the death of Akintola.

According to Alaafin, the North was favoured in terms of revenue allocation because while more states and council areas were created in the region, other regions were yet to enjoy similar opportunity despite being federating units.

He said: “The first time that the federal government would interfere in state affairs began when the government at the centre interfered in the feud between Akintola and Awolowo. The government, in support of Akintola, declared a state of emergency in the old Western Region, snowballing into serious crisis.
“The army came and took side during a coup that led to the death of Akintola. Aguiyi Ironsi that took over, abolished the regional system through Decree 34 of 1960. He also scrapped the term federal republic and replaced it with republic of Nigeria.

“The northerners felt that with the new system, the Emirs would no longer be able to operate within a republic like before. Their belief was that Ironsi came from a culture that opposed their belief. This led to a counter coup of July 29, 1960. I am trying to tell you why we have to restructure Nigeria.

“Gowon that came later, returned the term Federal Republic of Nigeria but not the region. Lagos is about 20 million people going by the first census conducted and Kano was next. Within the next 10 years, Kano was split into about 44 council areas but Lagos remains with 20 council areas.

“Jigawa was created from Kano and given 19 council areas. This means that the bulk of what Nigeria realises from oil goes to the North. If we are in a region, the government of that region can create council areas but because we depend on a monolithic manner of financing the states, we are in problem. Have they been able to publish the people who own the oil blocks in Nigeria?”
Alaafin said the bulk of the owners of the oil blocks come from a certain area of the country, expressing his displeasure that government had displayed insensitivity and unrealistic approach to the yearnings of the oil producing area.

“They cannot fish or practice agriculture so they have to agitate. The Oyo State Government cannot pay teachers and civil servants because what is coming to its coffers from the federal government is minimal. Our revenue has been taken over by the federal government. What the federal government collects in Value Added Tax in an area in Oyo State in one month is more than what it collects in Adamawa State in three months. Yet, the federal government takes all away,” the monarch said.

Present at the event were former Governors of Oyo State, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo and Adebayo Alao-Akala. Among others were Justice Ladiran Akintola and the late Bola Ige’s daughter, Funso Adegbola. Dele Momodu delivered the lecture while the book was reviewed by former Governor Abiola Ajimobi’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Festus Adedayo.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/11/alaafin-we-need-restructure-because-bulk-of-nigerias-oil-money-goes-to-north/

correct ...now you do your part, tell your fellow Biafrans to come out from where they are hiding and promote this thread...Trump must announce Biafra referendum today grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636776_5566084screenshot20170628210245jpegc93d33748be724019ae867021db7e6b9_jpeg9df6049573887670e08d702e8e1e9315
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2017
quid:

Ok no wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let me call those in Turkey
This pic has been proven fake.....stop compounding your woes with more fake pic, the thread alone is fake news....you want more fake...where is IpobExposed when you need himgrin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by wristbangle: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

ok....but how come it is only Afonjaaas that are excited about this news, I am confused, is it that Biafrians a just noise makers...or na initial gra gra, all of them don go hide their head inside sand
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

grincheesy u no well

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7, my guy, i see you, dont run o, lets promote this thread together grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2017
OoduaVanguard, you are welcome grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by enemybulldozer(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:
perez100, ZeroUnity, ESDKING, TarOrfeek, quid, Presidiotbuhari, NIGHTMAREOO7 , Joshuasaintiago, Nwakaumu, cowardafonja, iamexcelblog, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt,KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79
Compare grin grin

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:
NIGHTMAREOO7, my guy, i see you, dont run o, lets promote this thread together grin grin grin

I cant be this jobless this early morning oh.
im making some bitcoin cash online currently
.making some cash trading online.

"igboman loves money" thats why we hussle all the time. grin
Yoruba man loves woman thats why u lazy abt this morning.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=58677929][/quote]
This is the problem I have with you guys......face Topic bro...stop showing signs of defeat, remember it is Biafra or death grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I cant be this jobless this early morning oh.
im making some bitcoin cash online currently
.making some cash trading online.

"igboman loves money" thats why we hussle all the time. grin
Yoruba man loves woman thats why u lazy abt this morning.

Wow...this is new, so all the noise about Referendum is just hoax....so when you were posting "Biafra or death", "We want referendum" you were just Chest Beating...hahaha, small small the truth is coming out grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Today na today. Trump must declare biafuro
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

"igboman loves money"
So the whole noise about biafuro was just about making money.
Chai namdiot cownu don hammer
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
So the whole noise about biafuro was just about making money.
Chai namdiot cownu don hammer
yes o....Biafra or death...spread news...Afonjaaaas are in trouble today grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5687695_screenshot20170720194528_png47adf641b0e8c48b6d630c1c3a04a2e4
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

yes o....Biafra or death...spread news...Afonjaaaas are in trouble today grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5687695_screenshot20170720194528_png47adf641b0e8c48b6d630c1c3a04a2e4
biafuro oyoyo biafuro oyoyo biafuro oyoyo biafuro oyoyo biafuro oyoyo
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Shukuokukobambi i sight you. Today na 21st. Na today donald trumpt go declare biafuro.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by shukuokukobambi: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Wow...this is new, so all the noise about Referendum is just hoax....so when you were posting "Biafra or death", "We want referendum" you were just Chest Beating...hahaha, small small the truth is coming out grin grin grin

You this jealous afonja. What will do by the time trump signs the executive order on Biafra today? I will post the picture of the visit today to shame all of you angry

Meanwhile, let me go and collect more donations for our transport fare to the WH
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

This pic has been proven fake.....stop compounding your woes with more fake pic, the thread alone is fake news....you want more fake...where is IpobExposed when you need himgrin grin grin

So you prefer this picture grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.