Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Maintain Cleanliness After Bathing... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Maintain Cleanliness After Bathing... (500 Views)

Why Do Towels Become Dirty After Bathing? / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / My Skin Itches After Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Cleanliness After Bathing... by Stoicbaba(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Have you ever wonder what makes our towel dirty?

Imagine having taken time to wash off the oil and dirts on your body, using one of the best soaps or shower gels. Yet, after cleaning your body, the towel is now dirty

Well, I believe that we often are careless about how we handle our towels. Remember the saying, "Be mindful how you care for the towel, for the part you use to clean your anus, might be used to clean your mouth".

I will suggest, in as much as you wash off pretty good, do well to sun your towels immediately after use, so as to avoid it collecting dust and making it dirty.
Also, change or wash your towels weekly...

Do you have any other reasons or advice. ..care to share?

Thanks and have a clean day. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Re: How To Maintain Cleanliness After Bathing... by luckyz4rea(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Stoicbaba:
Have you ever wonder what makes our towel dirty?

Imagine having taken time to wash off the oil and dirts on your body, using one of the best soaps or shower gels. Yet, after cleaning your body, the towel is now dirty

Well, I believe that we often are careless about how we handle our towels. Remember the saying, "Be mindful how you care for the towel, for the part you use to clean your anus, might be used to clean your mouth".

I will suggest, in as much as you wash off pretty good, do well to sun your towels immediately after use, so as to avoid it collecting dust and making it dirty.
Also, change or wash your towels weekly...

Do you have any other reasons or advice. ..care to share?

Thanks and have a clean day. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Burn As Much As 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month,blast Ur Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / Team Vomit Travellers / Does Any One Know An Affordable Gym At Lekki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.