Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. (1085 Views)

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group / Port Harcourt, Bonny Ports At Stake If Igbos Choose Biafra Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by Handsomecole(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
This is one of the stupid frustrated ibo political leaders that should be preaching and working towards an amicable solution to douse the tension, but what is the stupid man saying?
Nonsense
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by simplyhonest(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
he will do nothing.... his words don't count. he is not even an Igbo leader because he sold them out when he had the opportunity...
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by gsmphoneseller: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Posters above me are all Afonjas...

Afonjas always rushing to posts that concerns Igbos or BIAFRA but runs away from their regions thread.

Orji uzo Kanu we know, Afonjas we don't.

1 Like

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by chimeee: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
presidential campaign.
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by Chimez1: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
medicine after death, he knows that Biafra is assured he is just trying to clean his face we know them all.
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by PureMe01: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2017
ProWalker:
This is one of the stupid frustrated ibo political leaders that should be preaching and working towards an amicable solution to douse the tension, but what is the stupid man saying?
Nonsense
as an afonja,u were expecting him to support ur masters
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2017
DSS/EFCC will arrest him again.
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:
as an afonja,u were expecting him to support ur masters

I was expecting him to give sense to nincompoop like you, assuming he has any himself grin
But obviously the waters you lot drink down there is full of impurities

1 Like

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by PureMe01: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
ProWalker:

I was expecting him to give sense to nincompoop like you, assuming he has any himself grin
But obviously the waters you lot drink down there is full of impurities
ur northern dullard masters will be so glad seeing u heartily defending them..such a very loyal servant.they need more of u

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:
ur northern dullard masters will be so glad seeing u heartily defending them..such a very loyal servant.they need more of u

You illiterate ibos and the illiterate northerners that issued you the quit notice nonsense are the problem of Nigeria, the earlier they get rid of all of you trouble makers, the better.
Nonsense
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by PureMe01: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2017
ProWalker:

You illiterate ibos and the illiterate northerners that issued you the quit notice nonsense are the problem of Nigeria, the earlier they get rid of all of you trouble makers, the better.
Nonsense
i see u,an intelligent yoruba man who is always begging for unity even wen his masters are already done with one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:

Illiterate, to quote properly is even a hard task for you. Olopolo dudu cheesy cheesy grin
Ask S.eun to interpret that for your ibo flat head. grin
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by PureMe01: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
ProWalker:

Illiterate, to quote properly is even a hard task for you. Olopolo dudu cheesy cheesy grin
Ask S.eun to interpret that for your ibo flat head. grin
very intelligent yoruba man..a very nice way of spelling seun.one doesnt have to be told another is an illiterate before identifying..it cant be hidden.it runs in the blood
...like masters,like servants

1 Like

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:
very intelligent yoruba man..a very nice way of spelling seun.one doesnt have to be told another is an illiterate before identifying..it cant be hidden.it runs in the blood
...like masters,like servants

...and you still wonder why you keep failing awfully in your Jamb? grin cheesy
Olodo grin
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:
i see u,an intelligent yoruba man who always beggging for unity even wen his masters are already done with one nigeria
shocked

1 Like

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by PureMe01: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
ProWalker:

...and you still wonder why you keep failing awfully in your Jamb? grin cheesy
Olodo grin
no problem i gree say i no even enter sch..i no fit spell my name gan..u wey get 400 for jamb,get pass first class,who dem help??

1 Like

Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by ProWalker: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
PureMe01:
no problem i gree say i no even enter sch..i no fit spell my name gan..u wey get 400 for jamb,get pass first class,who dem help??

Now this is funny!! You've turned to the language you are comfortable with grin
Re: Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. by Yorobastard(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
Posters above me are all Afonjas...

Afonjas always rushing to posts that concerns Igbos or BIAFRA but runs away from their regions thread.

Orji uzo Kanu we know, Afonjas we don't.

You take orji uzor serious?? Guy abeg

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father – Ojukwu Jr / DSS Allegedly Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.