Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) (1084 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Paapii3d(m): 5:06am On Aug 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MwX1WB3uiQ

She has a strong word for the Nigerian Police Force and for Non IPOB supports.

Is she seeking for popularity? or she has good intentions

CC:
OAM4J
mynd44

1 Like

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Emotional and uninformed

Ipob is just a non serious organization

An organization that acuse people who don't share their ideology as less than human and even in some cash wish them death imagine what someone like Nnamdi Kanu will do with Buharis power

Protest have rules and regulations... If the government was autocratic they won't even allow the protest in the first place

It's really foolish to think you can try this in USA or England,or even Russia or China Kanu will be dead like 7 years ago

Ipob tackle the corruption in Aba and get Aba to work and see me support you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
Emotional and uninformed

An organization that acuse people who don't share their ideology as less than human and even in some cash wish them death imagine what someone like Nnamdi Kanu will do with Buharis power

Protest have rules and regulations... If the government was autocratic they won't even allow the protest in the first place

It's really foolish to think you can try this in USA or England,or even Russia or China Kanu will be dead like 7 years ago

Afonja you should be worried about the skull mining business in your backyard and leave IPOB alone before you get heart attack over IPOB issues. grin

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
Emotional and uninformed

Go and sit at a place! We don't need support of goons like you to avoid betrayal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Go and sit at a place! We don't need support of goons like you to avoid betrayal.

What you don't get is this ...I am as much Igbo as you and Kanu

All I care is the progress of my Igbo nation that's will dominate Nigeria and Africa in my lifetime

You Igbos can't even explain how Biafra will benefit igbos

Kanu is from abia let him contest for governor and forget about federal allocation and use the internally generated revenue he would get in abia if Biafra succeed and develop his state then people like me can support him

1 Like

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Afonja you should be worried about the skull mining business in your backyard and leave IPOB alone before you get heart attack over IPOB issues. grin

Can't you attack my points and live my person

Is this how Kanu will debate ??
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

All I care is the progress of my Igbo nation that's will dominate Nigeria and Africa in my lifetime

Kanu is from abia let him contest for governor and forget about federal allocation and use the internally generated revenue he would get in abia if Biafra succeed and develop his state then people like me can support him
Kanu is not interested in your zoogeria neither is he interested in forming a political party or contesting for any political post. Why is it hard for you goon to get that into your empty skull?? And I hate it when you say "people like you" will support kanu if... Let me ask, people like you are which people?? God?? Boy just go and sit at a place because people like you are irrelevant to our noble cause.

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Afonja you made no point there is nothing for me to attack. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by paschu: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Your shamelessness is so DISGUSTING.

How about you contesting in your state and using your shallow ideology to change it for good?

Corrupt armchair analyst.

You acknowledge that things are wrong in the states, but you make zero effort to change things, yet you have the effrontry to demonize those who are working off their behinds and are putting their necks on the stake to change things for the collective, the way they believe is better.

My comfort is that you are not Igbo and will never be one.

mrvitalis:

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by paschu: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Check your first post on this thread. Did you attack the OP's point or her person?

Hypocrite.

mrvitalis:

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by timecapsule: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
My sister you are on point.
We are in extra time of the stipulated years, and the whistle is about to be blown.
When everybody is pointing at the same direction, believe me there is a reason.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2017
paschu:
Your shamelessness is so DISGUSTING.

How about you contesting in your state and using your shallow ideology to change it for good?

Corrupt armchair analyst.

You acknowledge that things are wrong in the states, but you make zero effort to change things, yet you have the effrontry to demonize those who are working off their behinds and are putting their necks on the stake to change things for the collective, the way they believe is better.

My comfort is that you are not Igbo and will never be one.

I'm young 24 , I have great start ups .... By the time I'm 40 will employ thousands and pay billions as tax to my state ...provide great ideas to solve issues ...

Kanu is 40 and has not achieved anything meaningful
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Afonja you made no point there is nothing for me to attack. grin

Or maybe your too ignorant to see the points
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Or maybe your too ignorant to see the points

Afonja you are the one masturbating on every IPOB threads and likely going to have heart attack on IPOB issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm young 24 , I have great start ups .... By the time I'm 40 will employ thousands and pay billions as tax to my state ...provide great ideas to solve issues ...

You can keep your start up in your skull mining republic while we are happy to keep our 40 years old Kanu in our Biafra republic. grin
Afonja I hope you got the message this time.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by martinosi: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
Emotional and uninformed

ok now i see another man that has his head screwed on and is thinking logically....the only reason IPOB is allowed
to organise and meet abroad in european and North American countries is because at the end of the day it suits
the longtime Geo-political interest of the west to break countries like Nigeria into Fragmented Small and Weak easy to
control Puppet-Client States....and most Nigerians cannot see this..what a shame.....
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

You can keep your start up in your skull mining republic while we are happy to keep our 40 years old Kanu in our Biafra republic. grin
Afonja I hope you got the message this time.

When did aboh mbaise become a Yoruba land
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

When did aboh mbaise become a Yoruba land

So you agreed that yoruba land is skull mining republic? grin

Afonja always lying who are you trying to fool; you are from Aboh Mbaise but you chose to spell your supposedly home town with small letters but didn't forget to spell your real place Yoruba land with the right cap?

Afonja like I said you can enjoy your skull mining republic and you can team up with your masters from the pedophilic republic and form a union. IPOB does not want anything to do with any union that involves skull mining republic and pedophilic republic. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by paschu: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
No wonder. Was wondering how a grown ass man could be thinking from his legs the way you do. It's clear now. I won't waste my energy responding to you again. You will wake up when you grow up.

mrvitalis:

I'm young 24 ...

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by WeirdoNg: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
lemme watch
Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by backtosender: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kanu is not interested in your zoogeria neither is he interested in forming a political party or contesting for any political post. Why is it hard for you goon to get that into your empty skull?? And I hate it when you say "people like you" will support kanu if... Let me ask, people like you are which people?? God?? Boy just go and sit at a place because people like you are irrelevant to our noble cause.
This girl suppose to be angry I think she is no more angry just that she cant stand Nigeria....i saw her other video unfortunately the same hausafulani her dad was feeding,clothing them turn around and burn down his four storey building in the northern part of the zoo....she hates the zoo with passion...the best thing to do is to let Biafra go early because with time more Biafran girls like her will surface and hates everything about the zoo.....in future I dont think our girls will ever trust any zombies from the zoo I doubt it

1 Like

Re: She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) by backtosender: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
paschu:
No wonder. Was wondering how a grown ass man could be thinking from his legs the way you do. It's clear now. I won't waste my energy responding to you again. You will wake up when you grow up.

Arguing with someone that still visit market for his mother I think u better use your time on mature independent people not kids

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Did Not Know About Newly Formed Biafra Security Service (BSS) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Close To Lose The Precious And Perishable Authority God Doted Him / Biafra: Kanu Is The Master Of Hate Speech – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.