Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale (1642 Views)

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / 4 Months Old Male Boerboel For 50k / Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Sultan is four months old,strong,agressive,healthy and eats very well.Fully dewormed and vaccinated with up to date medical records.Price is 80k slightly negotiable.Call or chat 08168506809

Re: 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale by uboma(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
kennynoah1987:
Sultan is four months old,strong,agressive,healthy and eats very well.Fully dewormed and vaccinated with up to date medical records.Price is 80k slightly negotiable.Call or chat 08168506809

@ 4 months, your dog has a stunted growth.

It's either he is not eating well or it's a different breed altogether.
Re: 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
uboma:

@ 4 months, your dog has a stunted growth.

It's either he is not eating well or it's a different breed altogether.
Thanks for ur observation sir,im being careful with his freding based on all iv read and learnt about COs,most of those that grow into very huge size too quickly get bones problems that tends to disfigure them and render them unfit later.There is one i know who the owner fed so well and now the hips are deformed.So brother slow and steady is life.
Re: 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale by uboma(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
kennynoah1987:

Thanks for ur observation sir,im being careful with his freding based on all iv read and learnt about COs,most of those that grow into very huge size too quickly get bones problems that tends to disfigure them and render them unfit later.There is one i know who the owner fed so well and now the hips are deformed.So brother slow and steady is life.

My dog turned 5 months yesterday.

I will share a current picture of her with you by tomorrow so you can see the difference.

Of course I am not saying that you overfeed your dog but I cant help but notice it's stunted growth.

this again could be that your dog is a mixed breed....
Re: 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
uboma:

My dog turned 5 months yesterday.

I will share a current picture of her with you by tomorrow so you can see the difference.

Of course I am not saying that you overfeed your dog but I cant help but notice it's stunted growth.

this again could be that your dog is a mixed breed....
Plz send the pix and tell me the feeding plans of yours meanwhile i will send the parent pix also

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies For Sale #50k Abuja✔️ / Bsquaredkennels Has Done It Again / Diary Of Rex, My GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.