Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay (783 Views)

Voguepay Is Dead: Long Live Voguepay 3 / Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now? / Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay by Voguepay: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
We are pleased to announce that our partner, ICE3X has launched its new platform for trading ethereum.

Gareth Grobler, the CEO of Ice3X is confident that the Exchange’s one-of-a-kind solution will bring versatility and multiple currencies to Africa’s bitcoin exchange market. This is especially relevant to those traders that also want to trade in Ether currency. With these new platform, the Exchange keeps pushing the boundaries to ensure that best practices are supported by the best application to allow traders to exchange currencies at the lowest fees (and no fees on deposits).

Ice3x is a South African bitcoin exchange platform launched in 2015. Furthermore, ICE3X has partnered with Vogue Pay , Africa’s biggest payment processor, to give local currencies like the Naira access to crypto coins. This partnership’s drive is in support of especially online retailers still desperately trying to combat credit card fraud in Nigeria.

Like so many Africans with a passion to see the continent rise from its current financial status, Geoffrey Weli Wosu, Marketing Director of VoguePay, feels that there is no question towards the critical importance of alternative trading options. He noted that, “as a payment processing company, we saw the future in Blockchain technology and the importance to partner with a company that can help us satisfy the inquiries from our customers towards innovation in this area. This is needed in our market. So, instead of going abroad to London (for instance), we decided to go with an African company like ICE3X to keep the deal in Africa”.

For those new to crypto currencies, there are (as can be expected) a large number of sources that can help make sense of this upgrade to traditional ways of paying for goods. A good start it to look at ​ Bitcoin School on ICE3X’s site, that offers an insight on topics ranging from “What is a Bitcoin Exchange Provider?” to “Bitcoin vs Cash”.

All Ice3X users (both Nigerian and International) can apply for Miner’s Trading Fee Discount Plan by contacting their helpdesk. With this announcement, ICE3X is poised to serve its Nigeria users with the option to fund their account through VoguePay; their official Nigeria partner.

To start trading ethereum and bitcoin follow this guideline to register an account with Ice3X website and fund it using VoguePay.

For more information check http://voguepayblog.com/ethereum-voguepay-1ce3x/

Re: Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay by NCANpatroller: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Be careful the brand you promote voguepay!
How can you an indigenous brand promote a brand that outrightly wants to fleece the nigerian populace?

Bitcoin is 2286 usd
Ether is 198 usd
Exchange rate is #368

Ice3x rate is 1.5m for btc and 200k for ether

Re: Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay by Smart101: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Be careful the brand you promote voguepay!
How can you an indigenous brand promote a brand that outrightly wants to fleece the nigerian populace?

Bitcoin is 2286 usd
Ether is 198 usd
Exchange rate is #368

Ice3x rate is 1.5m for btc and 200k for ether

Your observations make a lot of sense, especially since the default rate Ice3x shows you makes it look like $1 = N650+

On further review, you'll notice that Ice3x is an exchange (like a FOREX) market, hence there is room for you to enter your own buy/sell price before making your trade.

Re: Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay by NCANpatroller: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Smart101:

Your observations make a lot of sense, especially since the default rate Ice3x shows you makes it look like $1 = N650+

On further review, you'll notice that Ice3x is an exchange (like a FOREX) market, hence there is room for you to enter your own buy/sell price before making your trade.

Bro I beg u.
Don't try to rationalize or think on behalf of SA company.
Check the price of btc to rand a come back to defend them
Have you ever traded on luno.com. You ll know that putting your price tag on it doesn't guarantee you btc. Research well. Dont defend a biz that plans to fleece us

Re: Ethereum Trading Now Live On The New ICE3X Exchange,in Partnership With Voguepay by ayoolasamue01: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
I am a merchant that use voguepay for accepting payment on my website and i know how credible and reliable voguepay has been over the years, however i know abit about Ice3X as well. My perception about this is that VoguePay's partnership implies that Nigeria users can fund their account in Naira for transactions (meaning that they do not have to worry about dollar).

I think regarding the rates, Ice3X determine the price benchmark that is been driven by market forces

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Need A Loan Of 800,000. Land Documents As Collateral And Others / Open This Only If You Want To Be Organized. Free Shipping Anywhere In Nigeria / Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.