Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Politics Or Poligreed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Politics Or Poligreed (1543 Views)

Deleted Post / The Angel And The Fugitive( A story of crime, politics and insurgency) / When Politics Colours Lagos State Outdoor Advertising Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Or Poligreed by Sensitivity1254: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Serenity009:
it's my pleasure bro, I reason with u some of what u posted but not completely. I believe we still have a long way to go for that perfect nation he dreams of. it's a long term project and we need a leader with some qualities and character which I think is not possess by Atiku Abubakar. I hope u didn't take it personal with me. it's just a forum and I have learnt a lot from you.

Nah! Personal kwa? Kai! Nah. It's an intellectual exercise.
Re: Politics Or Poligreed by Serenity009: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
it's a pleasure having an understanding pal like u online. I hope to learn a lot from u here

1 Like

Re: Politics Or Poligreed by KPOLOVIE(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Am happy that at least every Nigerian is educated enough to know the difference between black and white, blackout and light, yet some are still blinded by numbers and their own view of wisdom, or polititical lust of favour, am happy to hear someone say this government is the worst government in this 57years of age, that there was a time in this same Nigeria that N4,800 can buy a car but now it can't even buy a bicycle this is not caused by poor lever of education or reduction in education fund, this is caused by political vampires of this age and self righteous citizens.
Re: Politics Or Poligreed by KPOLOVIE(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sensitivity1254
I agree with you but sorry am not the writer of those articles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rewriters Needed / Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! / BED OF THORNS (a short story by madgoat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.