Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Questions that make me view islam with suspicion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions that make me view islam with suspicion (1875 Views)

How Lawfull Is self-service In Islam; With Refrences From The Qur'an And Sunnah? / Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion / Questions That Guided This Sunni Sheikh To Become Shia-muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by justaqad(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2013
where is the correlation between Badr and Today?
fyi Silence is betrayal.
btw you cant stop me from being a muslim.
you have failed
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by MacDaddy01: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
So I am bloodthirsty because I mention Badr?
Really?
Not surprised anyway since you have already alleged that most muslims despise non-muslims

Your campaigns against Muslims will fail

Justaqad is right in that sense. Too many muslims are taught that unbelievers are the enemy. Many of them segregate themselves away from the non-muslims world.

Now, there are many other muslims that are sensible and can relate to non-muslims but they seem to be few in muslim dominated areas.

Correct me if I am wrong. This is my opinion after living in London for sometime. The muslims that work together with the non-muslims in daily life are cool. However, the isolated ones in closed muslim neighbourhoods are the ones enforcing "sharia neighbourhoods" in london.
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by BetaThings: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
MacDaddy01:
Justaqad is right in that sense. Too many muslims are taught that unbelievers are the enemy. Many of them segregate themselves away from the non-muslims world.

Now, there are many other muslims that are sensible and can relate to non-muslims but they seem to be few in muslim dominated areas.

Sitting in judgement; sitting in judgment

MacDaddy01:
Correct me if I am wrong. This is my opinion after living in London for sometime. The muslims that work together with the non-muslims in daily life are cool. However, the isolated ones in closed muslim neighbourhoods are the ones enforcing "sharia neighbourhoods" in london.

I have no intention of validating or refuting your opinion. History is a teacher
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by MacDaddy01: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2013
BetaThings:

Sitting in judgement; sitting in judgment

I have no intention of validating or refuting your opinion. History is a teacher

Empty replies from an empty man.

I see that Islam is not helping you to be rational
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have read the Bible and english Quran words 2 words. I devote my time reading everything.

1.I want to know why ISLAM IS ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISM?

2. Saying bismilahi and allahu akbar before killing and after killing innocent souls respectively?

3. Can someone fight for God?

4. Can people not be allowed to practice other religion freely without hating them?

5. Is it a must they should use force and killing in spreading islam?

6. Is Islam is a religion of peace?

7. Lets use muslim countries as an example
, are they really at peace?

8. Shia vs Sunni fighting each other.

**am an Athiest
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
@^atheist; you are alive and you reject your Fashioner while you want us to answer the below as if you dont know people justify their evil intention or doing by wrapping it with some truth. you wrap your 'there is no God' with the truth that you can not see God.

now t your questions in light of the about dubious possibilities of man, terrorism is forced on Islam by enemies of Islam who are not muslims because the enemies of Islam that are muslims are now using terrorism to make themselves known. we in Islam know that there are vocal enemies within [the terrorists] and enemies within still who are not vocal [mostly the kings and presidents, etc] and enemies without [mostly non muslims] and not because they are not muslims. but because they gain evil by maligning Islam. there were terrorists and terrorism before either became known in Islam. most of the issues that worry muslims, Palestine is at the top.

anyone can say the bismAllah and takbir in good and evil. the english used to say this to cause disorder between muslims and hindus in pre independent struggle in India to blame the slaughter of the cow they just killed at the edge of the town on muslims, when they are the ones who dressed up like indian muslims to carry out the slaughter.

when God commands you to fight as He did of Musa [as], Joshua [as], King Saul, David [as], etc, if you refuse, you disobey God. if this is not fighting for Him, i wonder why do the christians struggle including killing for the glory of God? Jesus ordered his disciples to buy swords and Peter or so used it to cut of ear of a man, just short of killing the man. do you think if he thought he had upper hand, he will not kill for Jesus? people wage war when they think they are right and think they will have upper hand. this is human hope. If you fight rightly for God, you can win or be defeated. if you fight wrongly, you can win or be defeated. the differences are why you fight and if you have been divinely commanded to do so.

no muslim community push people to convert, which is the reason that some fulanis from senegal, guinea, mauritania, etc who are christians have lived a relatively free lives. i was shocked when i learned that the president of Ghana is christian because his nephew is a muslim and so is the whole family.

you already know that islam is a religion of peace. in peace, you may have justifiable conflicts to bring about the peace. america is a peaceful country, which will do what it takes to maintain the peace, within the border.

in the most peaceful society, you will have somebody bent. so peace is overall and Islam is greater than any 'country'.

shia and others still in spite of their differences have the same God, same direction of prayers, same hajj, same jumu'ah, same ramadhan, etc.

don't die as an atheist. even if you say they should burn you or feed you to the dogs, God will recreate you whole for judgment.
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
RoyPCain: @^atheist; you are alive and you reject your Fashioner while you want us to answer the below as if you dont know people justify their evil intention or doing by wrapping it with some truth. you wrap your 'there is no God' with the truth that you can not see God.

now t your questions in light of the about dubious possibilities of man, terrorism is forced on Islam by enemies of Islam who are not muslims because the enemies of Islam that are muslims are now using terrorism to make themselves known. we in Islam know that there are vocal enemies within [the terrorists] and enemies within still who are not vocal [mostly the kings and presidents, etc] and enemies without [mostly non muslims] and not because they are not muslims. but because they gain evil by maligning Islam. there were terrorists and terrorism before either became known in Islam. most of the issues that worry muslims, Palestine is at the top.

anyone can say the bismAllah and takbir in good and evil. the english used to say this to cause disorder between muslims and hindus in pre independent struggle in India to blame the slaughter of the cow they just killed at the edge of the town on muslims, when they are the ones who dressed up like indian muslims to carry out the slaughter.

when God commands you to fight as He did of Musa [as], Joshua [as], King Saul, David [as], etc, if you refuse, you disobey God. if this is not fighting for Him, i wonder why do the christians struggle including killing for the glory of God? Jesus ordered his disciples to buy swords and Peter or so used it to cut of ear of a man, just short of killing the man. do you think if he thought he had upper hand, he will not kill for Jesus? people wage war when they think they are right and think they will have upper hand. this is human hope. If you fight rightly for God, you can win or be defeated. if you fight wrongly, you can win or be defeated. the differences are why you fight and if you have been divinely commanded to do so.

no muslim community push people to convert, which is the reason that some fulanis from senegal, guinea, mauritania, etc who are christians have lived a relatively free lives. i was shocked when i learned that the president of Ghana is christian because his nephew is a muslim and so is the whole family.

you already know that islam is a religion of peace. in peace, you may have justifiable conflicts to bring about the peace. america is a peaceful country, which will do what it takes to maintain the peace, within the border.

in the most peaceful society, you will have somebody bent. so peace is overall and Islam is greater than any 'country'.

shia and others still in spite of their differences have the same God, same direction of prayers, same hajj, same jumu'ah, same ramadhan, etc.

don't die as an atheist. even if you say they should burn you or feed you to the dogs, God will recreate you whole for judgment.

Did i ask u abt atheist? All ur writeup here are devoid of facts and are nt answerin my questions.
Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by cleanvessel(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2013
I stronly believe islam was an introduction of the Devil to bring trouble back to the world. True, the whole of the OT is full of war. There was no peace.

Jesus came to introduce peace by teaching that fighting and vengeance are sins. He went further to say that '' he who kills by the sword will die by the sword''.

By SWORD, Jesus meant get the word of God. The word of God is a spiritual sword. You need training in the Bible before you can get the meaning correctly.

Ephesian 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the SWORD of the Spirit, which is the WORD of God.

Hebrews 4:12
For the WORD of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged SWORD, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

From the above it is clear SWORD Jesus talked about is not the islamic type. Besides, neither Jesus nor His Disciples made use of SWORD to fight any war. Peter who used it to cut somebody's ear in defending Jesus was stopped immediately.

1 Like

Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by dareabiola98(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2013
1.Everything is fair in love and war.When people define something to you,you be conscious of their definition.The Holy Prohet Muhammad(saw) fought many battles.And In battle,When a carravan is been attacked.It is to minimize casualties that 1 caravan can cause.Why do we have spies all over the world,to get information that could be of advantage to our country if there was a war.In this case,they got materials.Outside the times of war,Some group of Muslims attacked the caravan of 1 man,he came to the prophet and was answered by fatimah,By the order of the prophet,they were asked to return the man's caravan.Everybody had shared it,but it was whole again.This man was amazed and By Allah,He accepted Islam.
2.You do not Undestand Arabic,Obviously I don't so much either,but I'll explain from the little knowledge I have.Its THE-GOD(Al-illah)..Don't let some stupid websites put stuffs in ur head.Wallahi,they are on a manifest error,they have nothing agaisnt Islam,So they cook up stories.Have you even heard the one of odu-ifa,recently posted on here,and it had so much views from people who are maybe happy that lemme grab anoda thing to use against this muslims.Al-illah(The-God),if called together,the 'I' becomes silent 'Allah' wc cannot be subjected to plurality.
3.Before prophet Muhammad(saw),100s of Idols were put in the kaaba.They all knew it was a house of God built by abraham(check for bacca in ur bibles).The kaabah was emptied when the prophet returned to makah.It is a house of God,but since u don't read the bible and Its explanation.you wouldn't understand
4.No one has anything to do with the moon,the first mosque built by the prophet had no moon or star whatsoever,these are just designs incorparated by people and taken as weapon by those who have no evidence of their God.If this was imperative in our worship u'd find it in every mosque but it isn't and since our brothers across the faith are trying hard to make something out of it.Most mosques have removed it.We don't have time for this kinda stuff.Every religion but christianty,believe there is 1 true God,the uncreated creator.The difference is wether you truly know him or are you worshipping him in respect/how he wants.

All these things doesn't even make any sense,but we have to answer you.U can relate anything to anything.Shoul I start thinkinking of stupid things I can say Jesus was coined from,but what does it matter when I'm in my right frame of mind.Apart from the fact that jesus(as) was a prophet,he's oder than my lineage(alive).I implore you,If u want to know about a religion,seek its book.Read the Qur'an for Allah's torment is not 1 to escape from.
Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

1 Like

Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by dareabiola98(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Just answer this please.Was it the word of God that jesus said the should sell their cloak to buy,and when a decsiple said we've seen two swords.does that also mean two word of God.Was it with the word of God that the Disciple of jesus cut the ear of the high priest?.John 18:10
cleanvessel: I stronly believe islam was an introduction of the Devil to bring trouble back to the world. True, the whole of the OT is full of war. There was no peace.

Jesus came to introduce peace by teaching that fighting and vengeance are sins. He went further to say that '' he who kills by the sword will die by the sword''.

By SWORD, Jesus meant get the word of God. The word of God is a spiritual sword. You need training in the Bible before you can get the meaning correctly.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the SWORD of the Spirit, which is the WORD of God.

For the WORD of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged SWORD, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

From the above it is clear SWORD Jesus talked about is not the islamic type. Besides, neither Jesus nor His Disciples made use of SWORD to fight any war. Peter who used it to cut somebody's ear in defending Jesus was stopped immediately.

1 Like

Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by dareabiola98(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Just answer this please.Was it the word of God that jesus said the should sell their cloak to buy,and when a decsiple said we've seen two swords.does that also mean two word of God.Was it with the word of God that the Disciple of jesus cut the ear of the high priest?.John 18:10
cleanvessel: I stronly believe islam was an introduction of the Devil to bring trouble back to the world. True, the whole of the OT is full of war. There was no peace.

Re: Questions that make me view islam with suspicion by dareabiola98(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allahs Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

8. And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

9. They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

10. In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.
Suratul Baqara.
When you qoute these things.Its because its ur opinion,so I don't blame or look at your opinion wrongly but when u want to judge other peoples opinion by yours.There's a problem.You've Qouted,we disagreed,We eplained,you disagree because of that verse I have qouted and it is Allah who guides and leaves to stray whomever He pleases.All this is to establish what is right and what isn't and in the end the big question arises Who is the 1 True God And that's Allah,Jesus and moses in aramaic/hebrew called him Allaha/Eloha..And the only way to get to him is to do His will and what is His will,believe in his prophets,and call in worship none other but Him,do good what He enjoinS as good,and stay away from what he forbids.But obviously.Almost all the world religion if not all,don't even do what they find in their scriptures.They are afraid it'll look Like Islam.So they take it in parts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alevi Muslims Refuse To Worship In Mosques / Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. / Double Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.