Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"I Am Not Dead" Says Ramsey Noah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Dead" Says Ramsey Noah (9492 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Dead" Says Ramsey Noah by talk2saintify(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Nollywood actor, Ramsey Noah yesterday took to his Instagram page to debunk the news making the rounds that he lost his life while filming at a location, in Ghana.

The report which first surfaced online about six years ago, claimed that Ramsey lost his life when he suffered internal bleeding after he fell from a building whilst trying a stunt on a movie set in Kumasi.

Refuting the death rumour yesterday, the actor posted a picture of himself alongside two Nigerian celebrities, AY, and 2face after they were confirmed as brand ambassadors for Western Lotto.

Ramsey wrote:

“The official launch of the @westernlotto.com with my great friends as the brand ambassadors @aycomedian @official2baba. Much luv,”
The actor’s fans flooded his social media page to inquire more about the death rumour, and were satisfied he is alive.\

Lalasticlala,Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Dead" Says Ramsey Noah by Hotshawarma(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
We know is the work of some Foolish bloggers.....thank GOD you are not dead

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister / Have You Seen This Super Sexy RATCHET Photos Of Maria And Sasha Obama In Milan? / OMG! Maheeda Shares Her BBM Pin After Showing Her Unclad B**b (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.