Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (68377 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don die
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
angry
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin
this is wild cat called Ehanna in yoruba language.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Alitair(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Negative effects of meat(food) scarcity in Nigeria.

Is he from the wild west?

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lala come and carry your brother o Oooh
Witch fit come visit for night grin grin grin since he don eat one of them

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Aburi001: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Harwehroh1:
Ewwww!!!!.... Cat head? Sounds wierd
Recession is a Bastard shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by tydi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
even as gentle as cats maybe someone just killed it eat it's head and he thinks he has not eating his brain off smh
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
He dey play with cough
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
if am ur gf or ur wife 1yr no k'ssing and 6 months no sim insertion.

sim insertion

wat do u mean ..please elaborate

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by puregrace(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
In real life?
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
They have finally catch up with this one embarassed issa pity cry
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
This succulent meal in igbo land is called ISI-BUSU.

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Zirah: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
At least he's eating cat not human flesh and skull like our otokoto brothers.
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Yuji: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
I never chop dog meat finish,na cat! After he will start wondering why witches are after him undecided
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
I hate d sight of cat talk alone of eating .

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by obinna58(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dude Might be a blogger who used himself to make News
I wI'll believe this when I see thevideo
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:

got me laughing loud.

you be weyrey
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anything that has PUSSY in it makes men misbehave

Even pussy cat

2 Likes

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by greatseed: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yuck!!! This is greed.... After goat, cow, chicken, turkey, ram, Guinea fowl, grass cutter, etc *U still went ahead to eat a pet animal* Try dat shit in a more developed society... Then u will wish u were not born

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pukes. Smh. Name so don't hunger bad reach?
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat tin is jazz or ritual personified.

Everything is jazz something to Nigerians. Haba!!

Can't someone eat cat head in peace again?
tinaanita's favorite

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
lol @sim insertion
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
*VOMITS*
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by greatseed: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yuck!!! This is greed.... After goat, cow, chicken, turkey, ram, Guinea fowl, grass cutter, etc *U still went ahead to eat a pet animal* Try dat shit in a more developed society... Then u will wish u were not born....

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by baeleto: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some folks where laughing at Zimbabweans scavenging the elephant like crazy.

See this

1 Like

Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man has put himself in the 'spotlight' after deciding to share photos of his meal after eating a plate of Eba, cat head and Okro soup. The guy who seemed excited and satisfied with the "sumptuous meal" - decided to post photos on social media to "show others what they are missing". See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-shows-meal-downing-plate-eba-cat-head-photo.html

Ritual delicacy!
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
OMG!...... I respect this guy Ooo. Cat's head?? Olorun maje!
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Freaks all around
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat tin is jazz or ritual personified.
woris sim insertion pls? undecided
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
lol..... Why nah?
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cats? Kittens? No wonder some are eating rats. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmn!
Jesus!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.