Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Revitalization Of The Direct Capture System (DCS) App - By Pediakauthor - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Revitalization Of The Direct Capture System (DCS) App - By Pediakauthor (245 Views)

4glte Jammer/gsm Cdma Dcs 3/4g Signal Jammer / Hey Guys, Jumia Black Friday, Up To 80%. See The Direct Link Here / Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revitalization Of The Direct Capture System (DCS) App - By Pediakauthor by PediakAuthor: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
The Revitalization of The Direct Capture System (DCS) App. - By PediakAuthor

Keenly watch out for the (Direct Capture System) DCS App for Information Management System in Corporate Organizations.

Free Installation and 1 year of free service for 2 considered firms (Private & Public organizations). Though few or no TOS applies.

Briefly, the said web-based software has the ability to enhance transparency in any organization's management system by fishing-out duplicates/ghostworkers in service; most especially useful for firms with spatially dispersed offices/branches across a given geographical region. Most importantly, this system enhance the record keeping system of any organization, most especially for firms with branches in different locations with information being administered from a single database. In this system, manually uploading the passports of the registrants may not be required like the conventional means, rather, various operators can directly acquire the pictorial information of the subjects via other easy means.

Notably, the DCS app was first unveiled and presented to a NGO in the FCT, Abuja, in 2012.

Oh! I didn't include the business development strategy of the DCS idea in my Pediak Book's chapter; maybe out of sight, I think...

Conclusively, in order to have the dream of a New Nigeria, we need to foster the accountability and transparency of public service in Nigeria by all feasible means. This timely and scalable IT solution will therefore drastically contribute to the actualization of this dream...
I think there is a need to revitalize this IT solution...

By Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon -
PediakAuthor.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 5 64gb - 43k / CCNA Training / In Need Of Projector 5000 Lumen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.