Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde (29803 Views)

Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
KEMEN Rape fall on u

1 Share

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by divinehand2003(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Nice pix though
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Johncuba(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
The 2nd guy above me got no chill... grin grin
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Deereemah:

Wait are you trying to be funny?
look at how you discouraged the upcoming comedian angry

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
She doesn't like wearing pant nowadays to events.
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
KEMEN Rape fall on u
so in your mind you think u are funny angry
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Suspect33:
so in your mind you think u are funny angry
AMADIOHA fall on ur stupidity there angry
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
AMADIOHA fall on ur stupidity there angry
Bro just accept that you are not funny, stop fooling yourself while trying to make pple who dont gve a shiit abt u laugh angry angry
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Suspect33:
Bro just accept that you are not funny, stop fooling yourself while trying to make pple who dont gve a shiit abt u laugh angry angry
I'm not ur bro.. U wasted being angry
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
I'm not ur bro.. U wasted being angry
i know i burnt you, and u re really pained, i only told u d truth, u aint funny, i would rather go live in sambisa forest than attend a free comedy show wit u as the host
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Suspect33:
i know i burnt you, and u re really pained, i only told u d truth, u aint funny, i would rather go live in sambisa forest than attend a free comedy show wit u as the host

Pls do.. The earlier the better.. Mtchew
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:

Pls do.. The earlier the better.. Mtchew
sorry for breaking ur hrt, u shld be thanking me that i made you realise u aint funny at all, if u had gone into comedy it would hve been a total disaster
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Suspect33:
sorry for breaking ur hrt, u shld be thanking me that i made you realise u aint funny at all, if u had gone into comedy it would hve been a total disaster

Thank u? As who? Special advicer? angry
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:

Thank u? As who? Special advicer? angry
this one u are lashing out at me, is it me that made you suck in cracking jokes, thats how God created u, accept that u aint funny
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Suspect33:
this one u are lashing out at me, is it me that made you suck in cracking jokes, thats how God created u, accept that u aint funny

U are high.. Go sleep.. Y u just carry my matter for head.. Jealousy will kill u last last.. BET
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Suspect33(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:

U are high.. Go sleep.. Y u just carry my matter for head.. Jealousy will kill u last last.. BET
jealousy?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wait. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, me jealous you? Hahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Erums(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Omosexy shud be beware of kemen
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Agbalanze(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm...

T-boss have starting rubbing that backside against his innocent hand now... When he kemenize her, she shouldn't complain ooo... grin grin
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Brushless: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
darlenese:
this Tboss should stop living her life backwards, her recent lifestyle is something she should have done when she was in her 20's. old mama exposing her strong yansh like small pickin.

she even looks older than Omotola, Abeg she should go and start a family. msheeew
TBoss, o ju nwon lo, o i'segbe nwon egbe baba nwon lonse. Carry go my dear, God bless your husstle.
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by misspineapple(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kemen eye neva clear..Still standn near dat manipulative
biatch
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Orpe7(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kemen!
Kemen!
Abi na Semen!
Leave this tboss alone na by force to nack her toto ni
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Amenya96(f): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adonbilivit!!!!!
she aff open body and stand close to Kemen again... Later I will hear story of consent undecided
Re: Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
morereb10:
Auntie Go & Wear Pant - Fans Blast TBoss For Her Revealing Outfit To Omotola's Movie Premiere

Some may think she is going with the trend while some will beg to differ but the truth is, when did the word trend replace the word moral or immoral? I guess with celebrities this days, you can't really differentiate the two.

Anyway, a fan too it upon herself to let TBoss know. The 2017 Big brother Naija 2nd runner up, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss got her followers talking after she uploaded photos of revealing dress she wore to the after party of Alter Ego movie premier over the weekend.

She tagged the dress; “So So Scandalous. super sexy”, but most of her followers didn’t like that she exposed too much to an event.

Checkout some reactions:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/auntie-go-and-wear-pant-fans-blast.html?m=1

her husband though look as if his head was merged to another body biggg head small body cry
morereb10:
Auntie Go & Wear Pant - Fans Blast TBoss For Her Revealing Outfit To Omotola's Movie Premiere

Some may think she is going with the trend while some will beg to differ but the truth is, when did the word trend replace the word moral or immoral? I guess with celebrities this days, you can't really differentiate the two.

Anyway, a fan too it upon herself to let TBoss know. The 2017 Big brother Naija 2nd runner up, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss got her followers talking after she uploaded photos of revealing dress she wore to the after party of Alter Ego movie premier over the weekend.

She tagged the dress; “So So Scandalous. super sexy”, but most of her followers didn’t like that she exposed too much to an event.

Checkout some reactions:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/auntie-go-and-wear-pant-fans-blast.html?m=1

her husband though look as if his head was merged to another body biggg head small body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Okoro Blessing After She Admitted Faking Her House / Reminisce Shuts Down Lagos Mainland With 'The Street Party' / Paul Okoye And Son In Matching Chelsea Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.