Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Story: My Private Teacher And I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Story: My Private Teacher And I (425 Views)

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / BREAKING: Kidnappers Release VP, Teacher And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: My Private Teacher And I by goodex60: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
CHAPTER ONE (Ohms's POV)

My dad had just introduced us to the Jefferson's; He was my dad's boss and dad plans on creating a very firm bond between both families, I don't know if that bond is gonna go nuptial but I hope that man isn't trying to plan my marriage too. He have done enough construction in my life already, and I am not pleased.
Here I am in the Jefferson's mansion on an errand for my dad, he gave me a black bag and some ledgers to give to Mr. Jefferson in person. I had to go with Vivian (My Big sis), I guess my dad doesn't trust me enough, he always sees me as incompetent but who cares. I am first and there is nothing any of us can do about it.
"Excuse me, we've been here for awhile when exactly will your dad arrive?" Vivian asked a beautiful female around her age bracket, who I later gathered her name was Queen. I am glad she asked, because I was already getting impatient, I had to leave my movie Heirs season Two because of this errand.
"He went to buy fuel, he's probably taking long because of the queue, Please be more patient since you have to hand the package to him in person." She replied pointing to ridiculous bag I was holding, I couldn't help feeling embarrassed.
Taking the cue, I decided to ease up a little since this will take awhile so I brought out my phone and started watching videos. God! I hate watching same videos over and over again but it sure beats watching the stupid Nigerian movie playing there, And you could tell no one likes it because no one is watching it.
Just when I was starting to blend into the really Annoying day, a girl came in. She looks a lot like Queen but with smaller body features, she wore a spaghetti top with no bra underneath because I can see the nipples poking at me. I instantly hated her. Don't blame me! I have a knack for firing judgement at people at first glance.
I can feel Vivian's gaze at me right now, a gaze I could interpret very well;
" You think she is a rebellious teenager, a total spoilt brat turning hoe because you just saw that pointy nipples. Judgmental boy!"
And she is so on point, because that's so ME. Queen being the more responsible sister dragged the young girl that just entered to a corner.
"Meet my lil sis, Emily." She introduced cheerfully forgetting to add "the rebellious one" because the childish personality was dripping of this little female.
"Hi Emmy, how you doing? I am Vivian," The little female smiled childishly and came and sat in between us, Queen just shook her head. Emily peeked into my phone and smiled totally ignoring Vivian and everyone else.
"What's the name?" She asked, forcing an accent.
"Candy crush!" I replied absent minded because I hate her already.
"I meant your lovely name, candy crush" This time she was few centimeters away from my face, I could feel her breath on me .
Wait o! Is this tiny lil thing trying to flirt with me? And big sis just stood up and............... To continue reading, click on the link below
http://www.naijaschoolnews.com/2017/03/story-my-private-teacher-and-i.html

(1) (Reply)

FG Scholarship Tenable In Nigerian Universities / Jamb Want To Kill Me Ooooo / Benefits Of Teaching Your Course Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.