Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Don't Feel Like Goin To School Anymore... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Feel Like Goin To School Anymore... (402 Views)

Does Going To School Anymore??going By The Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Like Goin To School Anymore... by Snagid: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls nairalanders i don't knw if am taken the right decision..am a type of person that believ that education is not a guarantee to a succesful life..and the rate of unployment in this country in is seriously alarmin especially graduate..i feel discourage just nid advice
Re: I Don't Feel Like Goin To School Anymore... by Pasidon(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
In Nigeria.. Sure education no longer guarantee success.. But its wise if u continue and get ur degree.. As long as u have the means and sponsor..... And another fact is that success is not guaranteed in Nigeria even when u try another direction to it.. So stopping school to pursue money.. Won't be so much if a wise decision.. So I advise u get it done with first... It is an added advantage
Re: I Don't Feel Like Goin To School Anymore... by shege45: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Snagid:
Pls nairalanders i don't knw if am taken the right decision..am a type of person that believ that education is not a guarantee to a succesful life..and the rate of unployment in this country in is seriously alarmin especially graduate..i feel discourage just nid advice
it is tru education isn't a guarantee to successful life,but it is necessary.but if u av a sure way dat wld guarantee u success in life,take dat way fast ooo.mke u no b like we wey go skul wey dey take 30k monthly

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Trial: OAU Students, Staff Storm Osogbo As Court Grants Ex-vc Bail / Help With My School Fees! Deadline Registration Beckons / Covenant University Graduate 188 First Class Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.