Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) (47786 Views)

Command Day Secondary School / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
im an ex commando and this is nothing

1 Like

Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
omoadeleye:
Amosun display high level of affluence in the midst of economic hardship during daughters wedding as wedding gulps over N2bn!

It is a wedding that could compete among few others as the wedding of the year. The holy solemnization between the daughter of the Ogun State Governor Senator Ibikunle Amosun and the son of the Special Assistant to the President on diaspora, Mrs Abike Dabiri in Abeokuta yesterday 8th of July,2017.

The occasion was attended by the high and mighty of the society ranging from the presidency to the National Assembly, Royal fathers and top business moguls in the continent of Africa.

The event was without fear a very high profile event with the governor's high taste for goods and services very visible to everyone. This actually shocked the few low and medium class profile people at the party because of the level of hardship being experienced in the state ranging from lack of payment of salary deductions for over 15 months, lack of payment of gratuities and pension for state and local government workers for over 60 months, various unfinished projects and many more.

From various inside sources at the event, majority who are civil servants, other government officials and few political appointee, it was revealed that event had exotic wines and champagne in excess. Champagne like veuve clicquot rose, dom perignon, ace of spades and many more were in excess for the over 3000 guests. That gulped in excess of N200,000,000

The interesting part was the high quality fabric gift which was given to VIPs and VVIPs. Each fabric cost N120,000 and was given to 1,200 guests. That gulped a total of N144,000,000

The tent that housed the event was for 5,000 occupants and the tent consists of 5 units. Each unit cost N5,000,000 per day. That is N25,000,000 per day. Interestingly, the tent has installed 13 days before the event and event held for two days making 15 days. That's N25m multiplied by 15 days which gives us N375,000,000.

Accommodation was another aspect that gulped funds and the governor was not ready in any way to compromise on the quality of accomodation for his guests. All major hotels within Abeokuta in excess of 500 rooms were fully booked and paid for by the state government. An example of such is Park Inn by Radisson whose cheapest room goes for N50,000 per night and all available rooms were booked and paid for including the presidential suite. All those gulped in excess of N50m. This was after the gateway annex was renovated and upgraded few weeks back at a total cost of N1.5bn for the purpose of this event.

An amount exceeding N250,000,000 was expended on souvenir which were imported from Italy and London.

Civil servants whom the governor owe over N30bn in salary deductions for over 15 months are not happy with the extravagant and lavish spending for the wedding. The people whose road projects have been abandoned or work ongoing at snail speed or haven't felt the government in any way are not happy billions are being wasted on wedding which could have been a lowkey event when they were being left to suffer the hardship of abandoned road projects.

The people are worried that the governor has continued with his two multi billion naira personal project at the expense of people's welfare. One of the project which is the N7bn private residence of the governor which was rushed to completion to meet the wedding of his daughter while the N8bn private office complex of the governor is taking shape daily without work being delayed.

The good people can only pray that the governor should have them in mind and take pity on them as they suffer in silence. God bless the union between the governor's daughter and Abike Dabiri's son

Sharrap there. Stop derailing us
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ddaji:
see this op are you not aware of nysc anthem '' under the sun or in the rain''
eh barman yes barman a crate of star for bro here
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Failure fall on them
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Miles300: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's my sec skool

1 Like

Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
eclipsehemmy:

d op ain't lying. the corp members invilgilated common entrance on Saturday n weren't paid then they complained bout it. one captain Odey a woman instructed dem to come to the school on their khaki n dried dem under the sun for 3 hours. no lie here o. dats d truth

Thx for that but it suits them cos serving my fatherland does not demand that l dry my bones like crayfish under the sun.
This is what you get when your certificate is worthless. Graduates that can't protest all becos of 19,000! Chai! there is God ooooh!
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by chudi55: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Fear of Nigeria army
The (zoo) were hyena's and jackals operate
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
thats command day school ojo Lagos ,well am not surprise, during my school days there it was far worst,does days when the commandant will ask us not to come if we have not paid our fees,as for people like me who dont have parent we will still go,well after the 12 strokes,we where made to clear grass the end of the day ,failure to attend parade is death by flogging, no white socks is an offence that is also punishable by flogging, black belt is also a death sentiment, oboy I REO Cdss ojo Lagos class 2008
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by loydsis(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zooooooo zoooooooo, nija na scam imagine graduates.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by hardbody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
amarachi06:

Thx for that but it suits them cos serving my fatherland does not demand that l dry my bones like crayfish under the sun.
This is what you get when your certificate is worthless. Graduates that can't protest all becos of 19,000! Chai! there is God ooooh!

My certificate is worthy and the grade on it too. My service was almost extended for challenging the camp commandant, these guys are saving themselves possible future troubles. Wise decision.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by loomer: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
I no fit forget how I suffer like this for that sch
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
God knows I can't do that punishment, see corps members wey no Sabi anything
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
hardbody:

My certificate is worthy and the grade on it too. My service was almost extended for challenging the camp commandant, these guys are saving themselves possible future troubles. Wise decision.
u still don't knw ur right, that was in camp, for u to have an extension, it will be through the lgi Nd it's after you been served 3 queries and you can challenge any report written against you by your employee,,... Half baked graduates everywhere, so much for leaders of tomao that wants to lead a revolution!!!
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by benzems(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol, my secondary school. Fucking hated that place.

Very unfortunate corpers hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
Nigerian Youth corpers are slaves in disguise no matter how you look at it..
After suffering how many years in uni, now come out n smile into slavery.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abimbola29:
thats command day school ojo Lagos ,well am not surprise, during my school days there it was far worst,does days when the commandant will ask us not to come if we have not paid our fees,as for people like me who dont have parent we will still go,well after the 12 strokes,we where made to clear grass the end of the day ,failure to attend parade is death by flogging, no white socks is an offence that is also punishable by flogging, black belt is also a death sentiment, oboy I REO Cdss ojo Lagos class 2008

i'm suprise they didn't kill anybody in that school with the amount of flogging that went on. I remember when they flogged some students for being cultist. i forget that tall maths teachers name, he took over from the soldiers doing the flogging and the students started bleeding. That school was horror from beginning till the end.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Shiitposter: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh hail! Oh hail!! Oh Hail command day secondary school Ojo Cantoment

The School that saw the light of day in September 1981, Oh hail! oh hail!! Oh hail command day secondary school Ojo cantonment

The Good works of our predecessors shall ever be sustained, the labor of our hardworking teachers, shall not be in vain

We are matching on to the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, knowledge is power and high standard of discipline

To make us good children of Nigeria, forward ever, we shall ever, ever, ever, ever go forward

Backward never we shall never, never, never, never go backward, Oh hail! oh hail!! oh hail command day secondary school Ojo Cantoment!!

It's been 8 years since graduated and that song wont leave my head angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Omoabike1: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
eclipsehemmy:

d op ain't lying. the corp members invilgilated common entrance on Saturday n weren't paid then they complained bout it. one captain Odey a woman instructed dem to come to the school on their khaki n dried dem under the sun for 3 hours. no lie here o. dats d truth

Eh. Ehn na wa ooo... So they vigilated an exam call common entrance, OK... I vigilated WAEC & NECO when I serve nobody paid me ��
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by SirVjay(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
*I hope my Alma mater treats you well. oh hail command day secondary school Ojo cantonment.....my Wcw goes to soldier samson*
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by SirVjay(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
Oh hail! Oh hail!! Oh Hail command day secondary school Ojo Cantoment

The School that saw the light of day in September 1981, Oh hail! oh hail!! Oh hail command day secondary school Ojo cantonment

The Good works of our predecessors shall ever be sustained, the labor of our hardworking teachers, shall not be in vain

We are matching on to the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, knowledge is power and high standard of discipline

To make us good children of Nigeria, forward ever, we shall ever, ever, ever, ever go forward

Backward never we shall never, never, never, never go backward, Oh hail! oh hail!! oh hail command day secondary school Ojo Cantoment!!

It's been 8 years since graduated and that song wont leave my head angry angry angry angry

I can't 4get it 2. even tho ave tried, it kips cumin bk smh
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I will stand up and leave. They won't do shit about it.#rubbish
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
For complaining about poor welfare?

This is why bloggers hardly make it in life. They lie too much.

Op, may Sheriff's shiit fall on you.
You weren't there so don't conclude besides its happened during my time. The Nysc state coordinator visited the camp and asked if we had any challenges,a guy then asked why we were being maltreated by the soldiers. Immediately,we were all asked to go on our knees in the presence of the state coordinator and she didn't have any say. So don't tell me what you don't know
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by mockingdove: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dese ones dont know deir right, they cant use deir head, wen i was serving, a soldier dare not tel me to do dis, we die dere
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by iou: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Proudly an Ex-commando. I rep COMLAG, Ipaja......
feranmi400:
According to The Reports A group of Corps members made to sit under the sun in Command Day Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State for complaining about poor welfare.

See photo below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/corps-members-made-to-sit-under-the-sun-in-command-day-school-in-lagos-state-photo/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Corpers working with the military don't have freedom. I knew a corps member that was locked inside a cell for missing the parade of one of their bosses.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by PrettyGaby(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol. Army people no wan know o. This was a regular thing for the six years I spent at one of the command secondary schools. In fact, this one na small punishment.
Army people always acting like intimidating people is what fills their stomach.
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by emekaRaj(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Command day Ojo barrack this is were I served, those soldiers no get joy, but our set stubborn dem no born dem well make dem try us dat yr
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

i'm suprise they didn't kill anybody in that school with the amount of flogging that went on. I remember when they flogged some students for being cultist. i forget that tall maths teachers name, he took over from the soldiers doing the flogging and the students started bleeding. That school was horror from beginning till the end.

I guess the maths teacher you are talking about is Seweje...tall and slim , very brutal...command no be play play back in like 1996/97 - 2001... I nor know about now wey everything don change wey you go dey see command student dey go school around 8:30am. Then even if you gentle and holy pass Jesus Christ, them must flog you because their own Na mass flogging whether you follow offend or not. Corpers nor get mouth...you misbehave you serve punishment.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

After suffering how many years in uni, now come out n smile into slavery.

Naso.com
Re: Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2017
People take nonsense sha. God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? / 2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.