Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? (47947 Views)

List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by edogu(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pls i will like to know state government that pays nigeria corpers very well.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by fatai2: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
introduce urself first.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by edogu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
introduce urself first.

Wel I just graduated recently from EBSU university. I wld like to know which state government pays well.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Stanfordx: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2010
Rivers state pays 10k at the end of ur service yr if u ar been postd to public school.Am in r/state nw.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2010
borno, zamfara, bauchi and plateau pay their corpers very very welll

2 Likes

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by lannre(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
edogu:

introduce urself first.

Wel I just graduated recently from EBSU university. I wld like to know which state government pays well.
[/quote

HOW MUCH ?
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by diigirl: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
Rivers State government pays N10,000 and N5,000 monthly to corps members posted to rural areas and municipals respectively. The corps members do not get the pay until after they have passed out from service. That means rural N110,000 and Municpal N55,000. Please note corps posting in Rivers State is everyone to school except doctors, lawyers, and pharmacist/ lab. science graduates. If you like it please come on board.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by omaviespay(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
I will suggest u dont go anywhere near Plateau. With d spate of violence n genocide in dat state. Even with a monthly stipend of 100k i aint gonna ask my enemy to serve there.

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by busoye19: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
Sokoto State pays #4,000 per month.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by tunyus(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
even if pleateu state(jos) pays n100,oo a month will u go?
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by ijcu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
E be like say u wan arrange your posting .
For your own good DO NOT !!!!
Just go anywhere you are posted to,
U do not know where your destiny(if left undisturbed) will lead !!!!
Short term gratification may just lead to big regret !
Always look 4 the blessing that adds no sorrow.
Anyway congratulations are in order ,
CHEERS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by dot84(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
If u're soo interested in gettin paid then avoid kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by ReachRich(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Rivers state is the highest paying state paying 10k to corpers posted outside Ph & 5k to corpers in Ph.Also if u are posted to a Riverine area u receive extra 5k frm the LG making it 15k/month.I served in Degema LGA,Rivers state.
Cheers
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by darqly(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
And if i may ask,how many years experience do u have to bargain with? This is just service year not a job fair.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by phraoh(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
ijcu:

U do not know where your destiny(if left undisturbed) will lead !!!!
CHEERS!!!!!!

Wat if his destiny fortells that he should disturb it,
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by bykes(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
Akwa-ibom pays 6500 monthly for those serving in ministries and state schools
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
ijcu:

U do not  know where your destiny(if left undisturbed) will lead !!!!
CHEERS!!!!!!
i really agree with you.I remember my time too,my friend influence her and she wanted to do it for me which i rejected.I didnt influence it.Later i was posted to bayelsa ,it was really a nice experience co si was highly favoured and after one yr ,i was the richest among my friends,i had saving cos i stayed in a free apartment,free food and i was the highest paid among my friends then cos there was a little mistake that really favour me.I passed out with thousands of naira as a corper
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by sley4life(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
Plateau pays good. So corpers can go ahead to Plateau state
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by glo12(f): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
Will advice you to just go wherever you will be posted to. Am presently servng in borno state and is been really nice for me. Am one of d highest paid corpers here. At first, i tried working it to Abuja but it did not work. Even tried to redeploy in camp but it also did not work. Right now, i'm so happy it did not work cos maybe i won't have been happy and favoured the way the way i am today. No stress at all. Was posted to a good place for my primary assignment unlike other corpers that were posted to schools. Was given accomodation and from the ways things are going, i might be retained at the end of my service year. Many of my friends in Abuja are seriously complaining cos things did not work out d way they thought it would.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by maxtop(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Very silly post, i wonder what the poster wants to do with it.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Esanyonmi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
Guy ,pls dont even move near abia state cos they dont pay u unless u are in government schl or LGA and they wil only pay u after ur service year.#55,000.but we in private schl nothing 4 us from govment but our schl pay us at time.so move far away from Abia state.na dem poor pass for the whole world.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by fellabrims: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
madambini:

borno, zamfara, bauchi and plateau pay their corpers very very welll

U must be very silly. . .
They dont pay more than than 1 or 2k. . . Besides these areas are full of religious WARS!!!
So u berra try elsewhere and note that NYSC programme hardly favours in terms of cash angry angry

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by ShadyDeal(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
Plateau state pays the highest. Especially for corpers posted to villages surrounded by fulani cattle rearers. They pay them N30,000 for as long as they are alive.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by springpark: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by snowdrops(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
Shady Deal:

Plateau state pays the highest. Especially for corpers posted to villages surrounded by fulani cattle rearers. They pay them N30,000 for as long as they are alive.
And you think this is funny?

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by fyneguy: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
OlBoy

If you can make it to Lagos, do it.

Look beyond NYSC and start positionin yourself for employment.

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by DoubleN(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Guy if want to arrange your service,you have my blessings. grin. Jigawa State Government pays 5K to all Corp members except Doctors who get Paid 25k and Science Graduates working in hospitals 16k. The cash is paid Bi-monthly though.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Jarus(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
busoye19:

Sokoto State pays #4,000 per month.
Deja vu smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by ShadyDeal(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
@snowdrops

Yes it is funny because the question of the poster shows he has got his priorities wrong in 2 ways.

1. NYSC is national service and not for money making.

2. To get posted to the highest paying state, he must bribe his way and further corrupt the system.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by omiyaleboy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
None!!! the best thing is plan 4 the future my brother,
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Bawss1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
fyneguy:

OlBoy

If you can make it to Lagos, do it.

Look beyond NYSC and start positionin yourself for employment.

Well said. I wonder what the original poster plans to chieve with corper's pay. Look ahead and start getting ready for employment.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by eleyigbo: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
EKITI
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG / Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / A Boy Dressed In NYSC Uniform (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.