Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) (47463 Views)

Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out / Does Spoons goes missing In your house? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Its a medical condition called pica
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
t
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by gucciangel(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ram don become workshop? see tools abeg.
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Haddock(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
But you dey eat Cow and Goat
...and mosquito
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Haddock:

...and mosquito
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Caustics:
cool each of those items represent charms for different purposes. some are to the benefit the person that placed them there while the rest are to tie down his colleagues. I wont go into details sha. This is not a new thing. the ram was supposed to be drowned to activate the charms but it somehow escaped. the person that allowed it to run will die in a week.
BABALAWO ARABA, WEHDON SIR!
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
cool each of those items represent charms for different purposes. some are to the benefit the person that placed them there while the rest are to tie down his colleagues. I wont go into details sha. This is not a new thing. the ram was supposed to be drowned to activate the charms but it somehow escaped. the person that allowed it to run will die in a week.
Absolute! Rubbish!
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Sorry if I'm wrong to say this "not everything you see has to be fetish,animals can't be like human in any way,some animals can be more than dumb to think everything they see can go through their mouth ,Africa and yeye kinda reasoning can annoy me with passion ....Goat that just ate what he feels like is what this one is counting and seeing as fetish ..
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:

I hail thee!
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2017
nigerians are so stupid to believe shittt. so this butcher took time to take pics of all the keys and metals but didnt take the most important pic which is all those metals inside the ram?
idiot you cant deceive ever nigerian. some of us have evolved from stupidity.
mr useless butcher, next time video it live or atleast snap real ppics with all those metals in the ram.
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by opacity(m): 4:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa:
Hours ago, a facebook user Alh Ibrahim Mai Kwankwasiyya shared this story on his facebook page, he wrote:

"Today i saw the most terryfing and mind boggling thing in my life, what you're seeing in front of me are:

1 - Two spoons
2 - Ten umbrella head nails
3 - Two medium sized radio batteries
4 - One traditional barber's blade
5 - Fourteen car bolts
6 - Five pair of keys
7 - An average nail sized iron rod
8 - One marker pen

All of the above were found inside the belly of a ram that was butchered where i work. It might be the work of diabolic people that are after someone. May God protect us Amin."

http://arewaonline.com/47/spoons-nails-batteries-keys-etc

which kyn lie dat one.
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2017
I don't believe
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Sign of end of life
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Marvidris(f): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2017
wetin we no go see o
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
That ram is Boko Haram terrorist ram. What u see inside are things to be usesd for bomb
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:

Are you also a native doctor?
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by Caustics: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2017
alaskido:

Are you also a native doctor?
no sir!
Re: Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) by JhyMedex: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
oga Wehdone o...
if it's a female Ram (Ewe) it's most likely a way of preventing her from getting pregnant..
it's an ancient practice dt dates bak to hundreds of years especially in sub-Sahara..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried? / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? / Look At The Snake I Just Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.