Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers (876 Views)

Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by realjoker(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dear death wisher, At your age President Mohammadu Buhari was a Petroleum Minister but your father was none. Now at the age of 75 again, he is your President and yet your father has not even presided over your town Union. Yet, you come here on Facebook everyday making bingo noise, envying a man who started making history at his 20s. You call him an illiterate, a man without certificate but yet in 2015 the electoral laws of this nation gave you and Buhari an equal opportunity and franchise to compete at the poll. My brother with all your certificates which you acquired through cash and cary institutions and so on why didn't you contest in 2015? Is your lineage forbidden from being President? Ok. Kontinu! You asked him to resign? How can a man you pronounced dead resign? You need to resign your dead hope and embrace Chanjiii. Abi you brain don divorce your head? your's truly anchor man said so.
©copied

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by johnbuck81(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
so u are happy with the way this man is ruling the country Buhari is just a punishment to Nigerians...the will of the almighty God will be done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by Upson42(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
"Yet, you come here on Facebook everyday making
bingo noise, envying a man who started making
history at his 20s. You call him an illiterate, a
man without certificate but yet in 2015 the
electoral laws of this nation gave you and Buhari
an equal opportunity and franchise to compete at
the poll"...

I don't wish him dead, but courtesy demand that, he resigned.

but... op since you don't wish him dead, what stop you from competing with him in the last general election. after all, needed requirements are intact, I guess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
Dear death wisher, At your age President Mohammadu Buhari was a Petroleum Minister but your father was none. Now at the age of 75 again, he is your President and yet your father has not even presided over your town Union. Yet, you come here on Facebook everyday making bingo noise, envying a man who started making history at his 20s. You call him an illiterate, a man without certificate but yet in 2015 the electoral laws of this nation gave you and Buhari an equal opportunity and franchise to compete at the poll. My brother with all your certificates which you acquired through cash and cary institutions and so on why didn't you contest in 2015? Is your lineage forbidden from being President? Ok. Kontinu! You asked him to resign? How can a man you pronounced dead resign? You need to resign your dead hope and embrace Chanjiii. Abi you brain don divorce your head? your's truly anchor man said so.
©copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by dlondonbadboy: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
I see people defend this administration and wonder what kind of country is this? Everywhere I turn i see a person that cannot think with his brain...
Useless slaves everywhere ....tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by Ayo001: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wanted to wish him quick recovery but again not sure if he has hands in this boko haram palaver. Oh well.
Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by kaywon22(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerians are contempted,during GEJ we complained n PMB is here to bring back d lost glory of dis country n u are still complaining.
Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by kaywon22(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerians are nt contempted,during GEJ we complained n PMB is here to bring back d lost glory of dis country n u are still complaining.
Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by greatermax77(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
kaywon22:
Nigerians are nt contempted,during GEJ we complained n PMB is here to bring back d lost glory of dis country n u are still complaining.
.. PMB came to return Nig lost glory, U must be insane or dump.
Do you know how many Nigerians that have lost their jobs within this year only?
Returning our glory with recession & hunger as if we have glory before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by greatermax77(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mumu post from a mumu person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers by realjoker(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol.. Look at them wailing as they were programed to.

(1) (Reply)

"I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals / Our Policies Created Stability – Goodluck Jonathan / Charly Boy, We Need You To Join IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.