Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals (876 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals by Ajasco222: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Robinson Enofe, an officer of the Nigerian police force has revealed why he may quit his job very soon. In a Facebook post, Mr. Robinson explained that police officers are not valued because they collect bribe.

According to him, a policeman recently extorted N3,500 from an Okada man he (Robison) knows, despite pleading on his behalf. He added that he has become ashamed of his job and would leave the force soon.

See the post below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/i-am-ashamed-of-my-job-i-would-quit.html

Re: "I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
So if this common man you claimed helps you run errands violated a law and was arrested for it, should you as an officer plead for his release?...Are you being just in any way?. Do well to resign, we would have one less nepotic officer in the force.
Re: "I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals by Ajasco222: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: "I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals by WordSayer: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
One out of none.
Re: "I am ashamed of My Job, I would Quit Very Soon" - Nigerian Policeman Reveals by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017

(1)

The Untold Story Of ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Turned Robbery Kingpin / Is Buhari On Life Support? (photo) / Enough Of All The Drama, Let Biafra Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.