Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo (754 Views)

Nigeria Oil Can Never Be Profitable Soon – Osinbajo / 113 Chibok Girls To Be Released Soon –osinbajo / Our Rice To Compete With International Brands Soon – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Danjuma827(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
ABUJA – ACTING President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday said that President Muhammad Buhari who has been on medical vacation in a London hospital was recuperating and will return to Nigeria very soon.

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo

Prof. Osinbajo had left to London on Tuesday after holding Presidential Quarterly Business Forum with the private sector at the Old Banquet Hall, Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday.
After the brief meeting with the county’s number one citizen, the Acting President returned back to Nigeria to preside over the Wednesday’s Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting.

Speaking to State House Correspondents on the outcome of his meeting with the President, Prof. Osinbajo said the meeting was fruitful as he was able to see Buhari face to face and that he briefed the recuperating President on the activities in the country

He said the President will soon come back to the country.

The interaction went thus: You just got back from seeing Mr. President, what did you discuss with him?

“Well, first as you know I went to see him, I went to check up on him find out how he was doing. I had of course been speaking on the phone and I thought it will be a good thing to go and see him and you know generally check up on how he was doing and also to brief him on developments back at home.

“So we had a very good time, we had a very good conversation on wide ranging issues and he is in very good spirit, he is recuperating very quickly and he is doing very well.”

What is the state of health of Mr. President?

“Well, as I have said he is in very high spirit, he is recuperating very well and we had very long conversation, we spoke for well over an hour and his humor is all there. He is doing well and he is recuperating fast.”

When is he due back?

“I think very very shortly. Very shortly. I think we should really expect him back very shortly. Like I said he is recuperating very fast and he is doing very very well.”

Was the report of the suspended SGF and NIA DG part of your conversation?

“Wide ranging issues I really can’t go into specifics of all of the discussions we had.”

Was swearing of the two ministers part of the discussion?

“No. We didn’t discuss swearing in or anything like that. We didn’t discuss when they will be sworn in.”

When will they be sworn in?

“Well, I’m not in a position to say exactly, I don’t have a date in mind but I’m sure very very soon we will do that.”

Are we expecting Mr. President before 90 days?

“No no. Deadlines aren’t a very good thing but as I said he is recuperating fast we expecting him very shortly. Much sooner perhaps than you will expect.”

https://motifvillage./
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by ExpensiveG: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Make him just dey jejely, make him no come back with em wahala....

we only want our Naija jet to come back fast fast... dey money we don spend for em dey too much
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
...Who cares in all honesty? undecided
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by CoolFreeday(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
God bless my President.
Looking forward to having you back sir.
God bless Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Danjuma827(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Make him just dey jejely, make him no come back with em wahala....

we only want our Naija jet to come back fast fast... dey money we don spend for em dey too much
make we just due pray for our president
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Hotshawarma(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless my president

Looking forward to having you back soon

Don't annoy me ooo uncle

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Adaowerri111: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
The corpse or the vegetable
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mc tagwaye I guess

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by ExpensiveG: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Danjuma827:
make we just due pray for our president

Prayer keshockedshocked

wetin go be our intentions

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by ExpensiveG: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Don't annoy me ooo uncle
. grin

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adaowerri111:
The corpse or the vegetable
u be bad boy

Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Danjuma827(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u be bad boy
tell am my bro
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Prof Osibanjo fear God na.
Re: Buhari Will Be Back Soon - Osinbajo by CoolFreeday(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Don't annoy me ooo uncle

how am I annoying you? I voted him for what he is doing and i'm fine with his performance so far.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Run For President In 2019 / As South-east, South-south Governors Unite For Inter-regional Integration… / Police Arrests Igbo Man With Truck Load Of Tramadol In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.