Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Recent Practise By Gtbank To His ATM Card Holders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recent Practise By Gtbank To His ATM Card Holders (597 Views)

We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Practise By Gtbank To His ATM Card Holders by Cmeo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have observed repeatedly in recent time that GTBank ATM machines in Ilorin is always blocked from accepting ATM CARD anytime from 5pm till the following morning in their branches I visited around this time, but the same ATM machine would dispense for people who did CARDLESS withdrawal which attracts 25naira charges.

I am beginning to think they deliberate do this in order to make people who are eager to access their money to use this service so as to make money off them.

Any other person who have experience this too should attest to this and mention the branches and states they experience this.

@lalasticala @mynd47 @mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Management Consultancy Service Firm(company Profile) / Earn Unlimitedly With Wema Bank Affiliate Program / Everybody needs the right Business Model for starting a new lucrative business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.